Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job (14677 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / How I Almost Got Scammed Today By A So Called Ex Corper Colleague (screenshot) / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by apprentist(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2016
10k abi?
I assure you, you'll meet Mr Were again, looking more tattered than u first saw him. Rivers State is my Origin and I've been duped before. met the thief later worse than the first time.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by Oghumu1(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2016
bigboss80s:
What kind of mods do we have on Nairaland? You guys should submit your WAEC English result to Seun before being allowed to moderate any section.
What is "job Scammers Taken✖ Advantage of Corpers?"
You'll be the first to apply. She typed job scammers taking✔ advantage of corpers. Nothing's wrong with that.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by ninodaniel(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2016
wene mighty na Duncan mighty brother na. dt guy is lyrically inclined. his name is supposed to b sabastine. anyways u said network no dey d area,hw u tk gt service upload d long story for nairaland abi na when u dey town dey find d company u type am?
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by Kakamorufu(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2016
come on!!
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by GeoOla25(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2016
93RD:
Op i sympathise with you, but next time you are told about a job offer you may as well check and make extensive research on the company online first before proceeding with any form of application. If you did you would have known that the company I and Q does not exist. And like others said you were gullible and already had your mind on big companies which to be sincere made you an easy prey. You should also know that no multinational accept graduates without an NYSC certificate which you don't have now. So my advice is be patient, finish your NYSC, then apply for the jobs yourself through the appropriate way. I wish you the best of luck
Looking at you in 4D....she said there is a bad network in the community, how is she gonna do the research about the company online.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by trendiitee(f): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2016
@Op that's rivers state for you, scamming and exploiting Corp members is their stock in trade. Thank God it wasn't more than that.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by GeoOla25(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Quality1632:
PLEASE Nairalander am in need of a JOB am a graduate and I can drive as well& little experience in Hospitality company, I will be very very happy if am hook up wit a Job&I promise to remain loyal...,08032114648,08189411548. Thanks .
Pele ...I can feel your pain.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by Rori(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Network is nt really dat bad in Angulama anyways@op
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by OnaRegina: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think one needs to be smart about these things. If it is a multinational, you should usually be able to find its details online. Google is your friend. You don't need the person to give you the address before you can find it. Also, I'm surprised you interviewed without doing any research on the company? Don't you need to know what you're entering into? The grammar of the people speaking to you on the phone? It seems to me the guy played on your......naivety (to put it politely) and maybe desperation. Did you look at the type of person that was offering you the job? Receive any emails, not from a yahoo address but from an official address?

Shine ya eye well well!
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by onismate: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Rori:
Network is nt really dat bad in Angulama anyways@op
Yes ..... e be like say na u be CLO.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by onismate: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Some pple r sayn its greed dt got her into such situation bt u disagree, as a copper ur wish is ti get a job even b4 u finish Nysc, it happened to me bt God saved me. Op I bet d bank they asked u to send d money is access bank? I believe strongly d pple doin ds is frm nysc, cos afta I finished service, they called me, stating my exact details, d man said he had a job offer in akwaibom for me bn bla bla bla, na him I blast am him cut he's call. Pls awarness shuld b created for new otondos.
hmmmmm lolz...
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by lolu20: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
IQ test.
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by emi89: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
so sad, u would av googled abt d company first
Re: Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Like I often say : scamming is majorly psychology, be it physical or online. Scammers thrive on desires most especially, if you can control your Emotions, you re 60% to avoiding todays scammers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre Employment Medical Test / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? / Please, Who Else Received This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.