Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) (3070 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
ouch. Such a handsome young man.
And he just want to go and waste his life lyk that.
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2016
The Nigerian establishment is training evil in the south east. I pray it is not unleashed. It will be far more unrelenting in intensity, far worse that boko haram. The Igbo are very peaceful and loving people who believe in the principle of live and let live but it is very clear today that they should come out of this cocoon and become like their neighbours who practice hatred as a living culture.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2016
That's how they where calling the bokoharam empty vessels until they became a real vessel of destruction
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by babadem2much(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2016
wait and see this guy will be tracked through his fb account,, phone number n e-mail anytime soon and NL go carry the news give us.

if you want to shoot, shoot don't talk but na God catch am

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by fastjett: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=hammariise post=42112603]His name tells everything [/quo
you guys are very wicked, so Amechi, Wike and co are not Igbo but if the person do bad thing and his name sounds igbo he is igbo but if otherwise he is not igbo na South South. Na God go punish all of una for this mother fucker country called Nigria wicked souls everywhere.
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by fastjett: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2016
hammariise:
His name tells everything

you guys are very wicked, so Amechi, Wike and co are not Igbo but if the person do bad thing and his name sounds igbo he is igbo but if otherwise he is not igbo na South South. Na God go punish all of una for this mother fucker country called Nigeria wicked souls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by WIZGUY69(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2016
grin. Please what's the difference between this king Kong & shekau?
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by Spybradd: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2016
hammariise:

Park well jorrrr

truth is bitter,achmed
grin

@baddiekay,whaddap?
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by Spybradd: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Toosure70:
These are the great men that sent agbari ojukwu to his early grave. I pity your family, ask KANU what is passing through. Useless IPAD
useless BEREBE
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2016
I trust dss, the guy will go missing soon
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by hammariise(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oya lalasticlala mynd44 ishovile front page stuff don ready
Re: A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) by hammariise(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
gcode123:
I trust dss, the guy will go missing soon
That's why I want the post to reach LAWAL DAURA to teach the lizard a lesson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention / If Benue Votes Buhari / Who Are The Governors That May Not Get A Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.