Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting (973 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting by dmanner: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2009
I was part of those selected for the Dv 2010 lottery processing.

I sent my form but the postal agency notified me that they cannot confirm that it has been delivered. They said they have to investigate and it will take several weeks or months.

I have mailed the DV office and they said they cannot confirm due to the volume of applications they receive.

Has someone ever fallen into this situation before? Please advise me on what to do.

I dont know if sending another form will lead to multiple applications.

I really need help on this.
Re: Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting by whassup: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2009
my brother it be like say u dey so eager to leave nigeria at all cost nawa.no leave us go.i think since they didnt find the first one u should reapply or u send them a mail 2 ask them.
Re: Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting by kcbaba(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2009
well my friend you have to pray to God to help u they find the applications just trust in the Lord cos' he knows it all. so if you want you can hear carefully from your God if its going to come out. he is the reason for all things.
cheers.
Re: Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting by dmanner: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2009
Any info, sad shocked cool undecided
Re: Dv Lottery Form Missing During Posting by easylife(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
Bros, ples help, i have checked my online, and i was selected but yet to recive my letter,what can i do?and i pray that by special grace of God your application form will be found.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Visa 100% Guaranteed Within 3 Weeks At No Cost? / Help Nairalanders I need A South African Visa / Why Don't People Pay Attention During Flight Safety Instructions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.