Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites (963 Views)

How Dasuki Paid Dokpesi N2.1bn Without A Contract — Witness / Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by yahrant140(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, reportedly paid companies linked to Doyin Okupe, a former media aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, at least N1.6 billion to hack ‘unfriendly’ websites.
Two companies linked to Doyin Okupe, a former media aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, got at least N1.6 billion off the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, in three shady cyber security contracts, PREMIUM TIMES investigations have shown.
One of the contracts had instructions to hunt down unfriendly media websites with Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
It was a project conceived to shut down online media platforms perceived as friendly to Buhari or critical of Mr. Jonathan ahead of the 2015 election.
The other was a contract to intercept all optic fibre cables landing in Nigeria. The third was a passive mass and target GSM interception that had the ability to decrypt ciphers and operate undetected. Mr. Okupe, a former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to Mr, Jonathan, has so far evaded scrutiny in the ongoing arms contracting scandal where the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, is charged for allegedly mismanaging funds meant for the fight against Boko Haram in Nigeria’s northeast region.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/premium-times-dasuki-paid-okupes-companies-to-hack-unfriendly-sites.167353/
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by yahrant140(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Okupe finally dragged into this mess?!
U highly welcome into Dasukigate....
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by DropShot: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2016
I love this fight on corruption on this scale never witnessed before in our nation's history.

A fight taken to the big thieves instead of the small thieves as was the case. It's time those we consider "untiuchables" are made to know that era of impunity is over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Firefire(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2016
And the noise continue...

1 Like

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by DropShot: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:
And the wailing continues.

3 Likes

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Firefire(m): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2016
DropShot:

And the wailing continues.

Face front oga Ade, ose aro kutukutu ni bi ooo.
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by DropShot: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:

Face front oga Ade, ose aro kutukutu ni bi ooo.
Think before you talk oga ina (fire). Aaro lawa naa wa ni bi oo.

2 Likes

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2016
So nobody is ready to point out the title says premium times yet the source is an obscure site, probably a blog owned by liars? The story although plausible, sounds like something a 'professional' journalist thought up while high on weed. I don't believe this till I read the Sahara reporters article on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Firefire(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2016
DropShot:

Think before you talk oga ina (fire). Aaro lawa naa wa ni bi oo.

Aku ojumo ire' then.

Let the fight against corruption be separated from media trial and media noises.

While I support the fight against corruption and corrupt elements, this administration should spare Nigerians the media hullabaloo.

3 Likes

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Frank3n2(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow.. Sai Buhari for exposing the level of corruption in the past administration. I now know why jonathan would be smiling anyhow.. grin grin
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by DropShot: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:

Aku oju mo ire then.

Let the fight against corruption be separated from media trial and media noises.

While I support the fight against corruption and corrupt elements, this administration should spare Nigerians the media hullabaloo.
Good morning to you too.

What again will be the business of media houses if not to reveal/break news?
Or, is it the govt that controls what media houses report and what they don't?

Pls, let's address issues and leave blind partisanship aside.

2 Likes

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2016
This government is very wicked, I. Mean they arrest a person and they can't take him to court or allow journalist to interview him so we can his own part of the story...

They are taking advantage of this guy by bringing up useless article everyday concerning him...

Let's hear from him naa, take him to court.. Haba

3 Likes

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by coldsummer: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2016

Good. Been wondering when this man and Ruben Abati's names were coming up. These guys were the major ingredients that soured Jonathan's soup.

When will investigation/probe commence on SURE-P?

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by bilulu(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2016
udemzy101:
This government is very wicked, I. Mean they arrest a person and they can't take him to court or allow journalist to interview him so we can his own part of the story...

They are taking advantage of this guy by bringing up useless article everyday concerning him...

Let's hear from him naa, take him to court.. Haba
bros God go bless u n ur family....... Dats exactly d same tin I ve been saying. charge dem to court so we can hear their own side not jux wat d govt is telling us...... until I hear Dasuki pleads guilty I fail to bliv all dis LAWMA trash

2 Likes

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Firefire(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2016
DropShot:

Good morning to you too.

What again will be the business of media houses if not to reveal/break news?
Or, is it the govt that controls what media houses report and what they don't?

Pls, let's address issues and leave blind partisanship aside.

My friend, nothing like 'blind partisanship' to me, well, maybe to your other coven members in APC.

Have you thought of how the media report always shows, 'sources who does not want his/her name in print' ?

The fight against corruption should be supported by all Nigerians, (The looters are our common enemy) however the present administration should discourage unnecessary media publication that is generating undue media trial and conviction as against the provision of law "Innocent until proven guilty"

Thereafter, the case of selective justice should be visited by Buhary.

Shalom!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by disloman(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2016
I remembered when Lai/APC were making this allegation before the election,PDP were denying it.Atlast the truth is out but 1.4B for hacking?PDP is dead.

1 Like

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by disloman(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:
I never expect you to make a sensible comment cos you never did.What a waste of gene.
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by disloman(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2016
bilulu:

bros God go bless u n ur family....... Dats exactly d same tin I ve been saying. charge dem to court so we can hear their own side not jux wat d govt is telling us...... until I hear Dasuki pleads guilty I fail to bliv all dis LAWMA trash
Hmmm
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Firefire(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2016
disloman:
I never expect you to make a sensible comment cos you never did.What a waste of gene.

Sorry, read from top to bottom to see my other comments.

btw:

I always see you as a wise man making the BEST posts on Nairaland. Congrats, 'useful gene'.

1 Like

Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by bewla(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Bad belle people again
Re: PREMIUM TIMES: Dasuki Paid Okupe's Companies To Hack 'unfriendly' Sites by Day169: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
..and the beat goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Downfall ; See How An APC Member Mocked Jonathan In 2014. SCREENSHOT. / Soyinka And Femi Falana Reacts To Ese's Abduction. Read What They Said / The Photo That Proves Nigeria Will Never Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.