Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe (26960 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / How Dasuki Paid Dokpesi N2.1bn Without A Contract — Witness / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by captianfreeman(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2016
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

A former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, has revealed that his office was funded monthly by the embattled former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.).

Okupe, who served under Jonathan from 2012 to 2015, said this on his official Twitter handle.

He, however, said he had nothing to do with the arms scam which cost the country over $15bn in stolen funds.

Okupe said, “I was not paid arms deal money. The NSA paid for the running of my office monthly from August 2012. Dasukigate was in 2014. I did not take part in the campaign.”

The former spokesman for Jonathan, however, received bashing from several of his followers online who wondered why his office should get security votes.

A Twitter use, Ojezs, asked, “You’re just implicating yourself. Is it the NSA office that employed you?”

Another user, Ayoola Ayodeji, wrote, “You probably mistake some of us for hungry people. A day will come when you won’t be able to sleep because poor people are outside your gate.”

In his response, Okupe wrote, “You guys are idiotic. You wait and pray for the innocent to be punished. It will not happen. You must think some of us are terrified.”

It had been reported in January that Okupe got at least N1.6bn off Dasuki in three shady cyber security contracts.

One of the contracts had instructions to hunt down unfriendly media websites with Distributed Denial of Service attacks.

It was believed to be a project conceived to shut down online media platforms perceived as friendly towards Muhammadu Buhari, the then presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2015 election.

The other contract was to intercept all optic fibre cables landing in Nigeria. The third was a passive mass and target GSM interception that had the ability to decrypt ciphers and operate undetected.

The contracts that were allegedly awarded Okupe’s cronies, reinforces claims that the former NSA merely doled out cash and contracts to cronies and political associates and violated procurement regulations in the process.

www.punchng.com/dasukipaidmemonthly/okupe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
Amazing confessions.

Great to know that his accounts were serviced from two sources - Office of Presidency & Office of the National Security Adviser.

Interesting to note that his boss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan PhD (UNIPORT), authorised the misplaced spend of tax-payers money.

With this evidence, where is EFCC sef? I think at this stage, Doyin Okupe PhD, should be invited for an "interview" to elaborate on this public information.

He spoke as if the Office of National Security Adviser is the body recognised by the constitution and the Appropraition Acts of 2012-2015 to expend cash on recurrent and capital projects for the Republic.

Is Office of the National Security Adviser a money minting organ of government? If not, then he must have benefitted from the arms-deal and every single kobo must be refunded.

Doyin Okupe, please be prepared to get a good lawyer because there is no escape for anyone that benefitted illegally from tax-payers money. Your Jesus, Jonathan won't save you at all. Imagine his unguarded utterance and arrogance, nonsense.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Ebubeslym(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
Why will the office of the NSA pay you monthly?
Were you handling 2 jobs at once?
Are you a defence contractor?

Oh i get it now.,.,. you are one of the many ghost workers milking this nation dry while virtually doing nothing.

Oya
EFCC over to you guys.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by ki02020(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2016
Am not suprised at all sad

No wonder he compared GEJ with Jesus cuz GEJ worked the miracle of free money

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Mynd44: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
Nigerians be like

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Godfullsam(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
Everybody that have worked under Gej is corrupt including the shameless loquacious Doyin Okukpe.

Dis dudw should be arrested and made to return all the monthly payment he got from Dasuki.

Abi na Dasuki employ him ?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Godfullsam(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
Everybody that have worked under Gej is corrupt including the shameless loquacious Doyin Okukpe.

Dis dude should be arrested and made to return all the monthly payment he got from Dasuki.

9 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by modath(f): 7:31pm On May 08, 2016
"Basterd" Okupe initially claimed hin no see shishi from ATM Dasuki but now investigation is delving deeper and it obvoious the consequences of their past action will catch up with himself, Abati and Gulak he is confessing like a child witch!!!

Hero IB won't be arrested, he will respect himself and go on exile!! When Tunde Bakare made the assertion, that he was sent to bankrupt the nation, it felt harsh, we should have known it was the Lord speaking!!

http://saharareporters.com/2012/06/18/president-jonathan’s-destiny-bankrupt-nigeria-–-tunde-bakare

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Firefire(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2016
Good revelation.

Where are the resident APC Nairaland witch doctors cum zombies Food is ready for your usual gibberish and rants of fighting corruption. We are waiting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Acidosis(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
I wish to know:

What is the difference between DASUKIGATE and Security Votes to all State Governors (APC & PDP States)?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
Godfullsam:

Dis dude should be arrested and made to return all the monthly payment he got from Dasuki.

Why don't you start by asking your state governor about what he did/does with security votes? Some Governors get N1 billion flat without a single account/audit for that purpose.

Corruption will never end when it is fought with prejudice.

Come 2019 when bubu is booted out, PDP will resume with greater impunity while fighting APC hard. That cycle will continue until zombies and wailers are ready to fight corruption..

A man who claimed he had less than N2m in his account won the election through highly expensive and sophisticated platforms like APC situation room, APC radio, sophisticated banners, tv ads, APC toll free calls/polls, short movies, celebrity endorsements, and other world most expensive campaign strategies, etc., and he feels he's 'cleaner' than DASUKI?

In my own school of thought, Buhari is as corrupt as Dasuki, and if I were a judge, they'll both be jailed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Firefire(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:
I wish to know:

What is the difference between DASUKIGATE and Security Votes to all State Governors (APC & PDP States)?

All state governors in Nigeria are all guilty of abusing the 'Security Votes', it's high time we removed this systemic corruption practice from governance in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
Allah ya isa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Godfullsam(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

Why don't you start by asking your state governor about what he did/does with security votes? Some Governors get N1 billion flat without a single account/audit for that purpose.

Corruption will never end when it is fought with prejudice.

Come 2019 when bubu is booted out, PDP will resume with greater impunity while fighting APC hard. That cycle will continue until zombies and wailers are ready to fight corruption..

A man who claimed he had less than N2m in his account won the election through highly expensive and sophisticated platforms like APC Situation room, APC radio, sophisticated multi-million banners, etc., and he feels he's 'cleaner' than DASUKI?

In my own school of thought, Buhari is as corrupt as Dasuki, and if I were a judge, they'll both be jailed.

under what capacity/adminidtration/political party was Buhari corrupt?

Pls dont say what you dont know...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by modath(f): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
Firefire:

All state governors in Nigeria are all guilty of abusing the 'Security Votes', it's high time we removed this systemic corruption practice from governance in Nigeria.

Don't forget to somehow find a way to inject Fashola & Tinubu into this, ya hia... In 5, 4, 3....

Say Hi to Anonimi for me, e don tey!!

17 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Stalwert: 7:57pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
Firefire:
Good revelation.

Where are the resident APC Nairaland witch doctors cum zombies Food is ready for your usual gibberish and rants of fighting corruption. We are waiting.
[/s]

The rate you are falling you will soon find yourself in the romance section. .. You have gotten to the point GEJ foolery can not be defended rather you blame others for the world renowned ineffectual b.... acts of incompetence and gross negligence

31 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by SleekAboki: 8:03pm On May 08, 2016
What is the difference between Bastardo okupe and Fashola that drilled a thousand borehole at the rate of 76 million per one?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
Godfullsam:

under what capacity/adminidtration/political party was Buhari corrupt?

Pls dont say what you dont know...

Under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC); under the platform of the presidential campaign committee headed by Rotimi Amaechi.

Why is Buhari fighting everyone that squandered money on GEJ campaign, when in the actual sense, he also benefitted from squandered monies meant for the populace in Lagos, Rivers, Osun, etc.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
CAVEAT EMPTOR!

**Land not for sale**

Pls contact any available wailer, em get enuff stolen lands for sale. cool
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by bettercreature(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2016
Lol! i like OKUPE,i'm sure he is more than ready to refund the money

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
who ask this man ooo
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by TippyTop(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
But how did APC fund their 2015 campaign?
I've been trying to find the answer since January last year.
Send your answers to :
Amaechi@419.org

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by slightlyMad(f): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
Nigerians just love to jump queues, dont be in a hurry sir, EFCC is still busy with others, it will get to your turn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by LegalBaby(f): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=45436941]Amazing confessions.
Great to know that his accounts were serviced from two sources - Office of Presidency & Office of the National Security Adviser.
Interesting to note that his boss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan PhD (UNIPORT), authorised the misplaced spend of tax-payers money.
With this evidence, where is EFCC sef? I think at this stage, Doyin Okupe PhD, should be invited for an "interview" to elaborate on this public information.
He spoke as if the Office of National Security Adviser is the body recognised by the constitution and the Appropraition Acts of 2012-2015 to expend cash on recurrent and capital projects for the Republic.
Is Office of the National Security Adviser a money minting organ of government? If not, then he must have benefitted from the arms-deal and every single kobo must be refunded.
Doyin Okupe, please be prepared to get a good lawyer because there is no escape for anyone that benefitted illegally from tax-payers money.
[/quote

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by yomalex(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
Okay o
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by macino1(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2016
hmm. money bag
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by captainmuyi(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2016
The Nigeria season 1 is out. Everything is turning to a movie
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by san316(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
During GEJ PDP was thesame with FG. If you work for PDP, You r automatically a Civil servant.

Woss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by tobex23(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
lipsrsealed mehn, they never even touch Bastard Okupe, see ad him song dey sweet cheesy even with nice voice...

And this Uncle Dasuki name sha... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 08, 2016
Sins of d former administration..

Paying celebs eg. Linda and co, cyber bully, lines tapping etc. etc. Just to win elections

Shared dollars too at some point with pastors, chieftains, lagosians etc. as beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2016
Bastarrrrrd

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / 'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.