Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (42670 Views)

Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Dannie2015(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
One APC idiot will just use his phne to construct sme few lines of stinking workds n everyone on nairaland will begin spew rubbish out of ur buca cavity just to show ur hatred for my Governor. Not suprised though.... Is Lie Mohammed not ur spokesman? Wat else do u expect frm a peck of liars?

1 Like

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by JIGHU(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
CANT YOU SEE THIS ARE COOKED LIES? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO VULNERABLE? NO WONDER APC GIVES YOU PROPAGANDA DAILY

babadem2much:
Wike is shouting, crying, complaining and wailing.

please don't go down alone o, why telling them just wait for the time and call all those who ate the yams with you.

#teamneverwalkalone

1 Like

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by efilefun(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nonybb:
Rubbish. Buhari is an IDIOT
lalasticlala Ishikawa mynd44 and oga seun na truth hin dey yarn?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Myself2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
[size=14pt]Rubbish LIAR-MOHAMMED-LIKE propaganda,dished out to hoodwink the very gullible,unfortunately it will have no effect or bearing whatsoever on the outcome of any re-run guber elections in Rivers state,cos Wike will defeat the Judas of Ubima and his fellow crooks masquerading in the tattered garb of non corrupt politicians[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by DrinkWater10: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is more reason we need to get rid of sycophants and praise singers that will encourage us to our doom and switch over when we are down. Governor Wike should work hard, learn his lesson and hopefully he will win Dakuku at the poll.
Arent you also planning to defect ?
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by donveekings: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Zombies jumping on fake story. What journalist writes this way?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by zakimon: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Another news from Amaechi's bedroom.

Stories for the gods.

The Supreme Court will not even uphold this injustice
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by toprealman: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
APC are born lairs! He just can't say that!!
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by sweatlana: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:
Tomorrow some people who are still struggling to buy N100 mb will say this idiota is their hero.
So is it your Buhari that will exonerate a criminal that is your hero?
Buhari is a lying cheating bastard
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by laprinces: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
This. Is just the Starting u are on ur own anu ohia
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Obipat(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is more reason we need to get rid of sycophants and praise singers that will encourage us to our doom and switch over when we are down. Governor Wike should work hard, learn his lesson and hopefully he will win Dakuku at the poll.
they will get him arrested immediately he looses @ supreme court. So he may campaign in the prison.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by laprinces: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
The fear of ameachi. where is ur mama p ?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
boluwatife66:

All of a sudden ya signature has changed Lol. what happens to rebuilding PDP?
Them never ready yet..
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Arent you also planning to defect ?
hypocrite
How does that affect you? Are you feeling insecure already? Sycophant like you. It is people like you that push people to their ruin.

Go carry placard to protest for Dasuki and Metuh
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by toludadon(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
ddippset:
If the source had claimed he said this at a Public event, then I'd call it bull sh1t but it was a private caucus meeting, and it's very possibly he said all that. Analysing the statement word by word, it's quite hard to see how someone could have framed this up But the question is; how was it leaked and by whom?

in politics, everything is possible. I have been a witness to an Exco meeting in oyo state and you won't believe that minute by minute deliberation of the said meeting was being posted on facebook, I shock that day. that was why that particular governor dissolved his cabinet then

1 Like

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by djkirkoo2(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wike the new Sir Alex Ferguson. Playing mind game. Rivers is PDP & PDP is Rivers. Quote me make thunder fire you
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Stanbeto: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chai wike so you know you were a cheat
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Lanretoye(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
We don hear but first of all,GO DOWN LOW!
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by luluosas(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmm!

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by omaguibu(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its so funny that some of you just believe anything written by any drunk any where. How do you guys digest news before believing? Its a pity for some of you. it may interest you to know, Wike is unstoppable.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Alezy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fleshly:
Wike should not panic, we got his back.
who be we? say you not we
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by holaralph(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wailers poisoned food is ready please come and taste it......... Lolzzzzzz Funny wailers am sure they are on their way jogging to Nairaland lolzzzzzz
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by grandgod402(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Harrisonwo post=42114591]Some aides and close associates of Chief (Barr) Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State have expressed fears over what they referred to as the “uncharitable threats” by the Governor. Governor Wike who is said to be troubled by the spate of defections that is on going in his party, the People’s Democratic Party in Rivers State has issued a threat while meeting with selected members of the PDP leadership. Worried about the defection he said:
“Everybody is running away to APC and they expect me to stay calm and suffer the brunt alone. It will never happen. We were in it together and we must suffer together. If they say I stole money in the Ministry of Education, I didn’t eat it alone. All of you took part. Some of you built the Almajari Schools, some built the Unity Schools, some supplied books, others supervised projects. I have my proofs. Today everybody is shouting Wike killed to get to power. Did I as a person kill any Rivers man, No. They were killed in your LGAs by your boys. Now all of you are planning to run to APC for protection. I called you here today to inform you that I won’t accept that. I must fight back. If I go down, everybody goes down”
“Chief Awuse is now comfortable meeting with Andrew Uchendu. He does not remind us anymore of how Andrew Uchendu fought against him. Rather he has all of a sudden realized that Andrew Uchendu is Godfather to his son. See Ogiri. He is now running around Emeka Beke and sending people to Dakuku. Everyone wants to play safe, even madam. Nobody is talking; nobody wants to be on our side any more. I will fight oh. You see the way Dasuki did his, that is exact what l will do. I will name all of you one after another.”
One of the sources from Emohua Local Government Area who was also at the meeting said the “Governor has become very desperate and feels that blackmail, intimidation and threats can keep people around him.

I love this news like hell.....
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
FOOLISH COWARDS!
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by chukzyblingz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Only a fool will believe this.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by tezza: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well' They say one good turn deserves another. who ever that is defecting is his or her choice so Mr. wike should not panic. If you eat 9ja money be rest assure that you will be the nest ''WIKEGATE'' .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.