Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (42671 Views)

Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Appareil(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Eluwilussit post=l:
Simple l to the problem: make all man defect to APC. Case closed! cheesy cheesy cheesy
1million likes for this comment! Better!
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by DrinkWater10: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that affect you? Are you feeling insecure already? Sycophant like you. It is people like you that push people to their ruin.

Go carry placard to protest for Dasuki and Metuh
Hehe , so you actually took out time to reply my post.
Indeed it must have 'hit the spot'.
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party in this country of ours ,neither am i in support of your would be 'former paymasters' okay?
Aren't you through with your consultations,what is holding you back from announcing your defection back to APC?
Gbawe would you accept this guy with open hands?
If yes what are your plans for him in the area of security/PROTECTION?
SeverusSnape
Temitemi
Ozadekpe
Why aren't you guys saying anything about this defection issue?
This is the same guy that goes about swearing not to received a dine from any politician ,yet you wonder what the inspiration is behind his political meanderings.
Anyways men must whack, so barca we understand okay?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Appareil(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Who will help me tell Wike that God can work for him. He doesn't need to panic if he truly trust Jehovah! Yes GOD CAN!
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Appareil:
Tonye !!!!!!!! Your waterside cousins over here in Camair don confuse O! Wetinn de happen? c'est Chaud !
Na wetin de confuse them my oga?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by SeverusSnape(m): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Hehe , so you actually took out time to reply my post.
Indeed it must have 'hit the spot'.
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party in this country of ours ,neither am i in support of your would be 'former paymasters' okay?
Aren't you through with your consultations,what is holding you back from announcing your defection back to APC?
Gbawe would you accept this guy with open hands?
If yes what are your plans for him in the area of security/PROTECTION?
SeverusSnape
Temitemi
Ozadekpe
Why aren't you guys saying anything about this defection issue?
This is the same guy that goes about swearing not to received a dine from any politician ,yet you wonder what the inspiration is behind his political meanderings.
Anyways men must whack, so barca we understand okay?
I've told him a piece of my mind some few days ago. The guy is a chameleon, He must have partaken in the Aisha rice sharing. Just ignore him.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is nothing like PDP turncoat. You guys didn't appreciate me, abeg allow me do as my conscience carry. Abi anybody de pay me salary? I can't take position against my own conscience for a billion dollars not to talk of doing so for free(I mean at a loss).

U nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by hollywater: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2016
yommys01:
He has technically confirmed he stole money and as he is a PDP man, he should know certain things, he has also indicted Dasuki as well as those fingered in the armsgate.

The wailing of a drowning man. Seems he already knows he is going down and trying to use scaremongering to safe himself.

Wailers won't want to hear this.
Amaechi has long technically confirmed yhey steal money, have you gone for him?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by hollywater: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2016
yommys01:
He has technically confirmed he stole money and as he is a PDP man, he should know certain things, he has also indicted Dasuki as well as those fingered in the armsgate.

The wailing of a drowning man. Seems he already knows he is going down and trying to use scaremongering to safe himself.

Wailers won't want to hear this.
Amaechi has long technically confirmed they steal money, have you gone for him?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by mojazee: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Harrisonwo:
Some aides and close associates of Chief (Barr) Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State have expressed fears over what they referred to as the “uncharitable threats” by the Governor. Governor Wike who is said to be troubled by the spate of defections that is on going in his party, the People’s Democratic Party in Rivers State has issued a threat while meeting with selected members of the PDP leadership. Worried about the defection he said:
“Everybody is running away to APC and they expect me to stay calm and suffer the brunt alone. It will never happen. We were in it together and we must suffer together. If they say I stole money in the Ministry of Education, I didn’t eat it alone. All of you took part. Some of you built the Almajari Schools, some built the Unity Schools, some supplied books, others supervised projects. I have my proofs. Today everybody is shouting Wike killed to get to power. Did I as a person kill any Rivers man, No. They were killed in your LGAs by your boys. Now all of you are planning to run to APC for protection. I called you here today to inform you that I won’t accept that. I must fight back. If I go down, everybody goes down”
“Chief Awuse is now comfortable meeting with Andrew Uchendu. He does not remind us anymore of how Andrew Uchendu fought against him. Rather he has all of a sudden realized that Andrew Uchendu is Godfather to his son. See Ogiri. He is now running around Emeka Beke and sending people to Dakuku. Everyone wants to play safe, even madam. Nobody is talking; nobody wants to be on our side any more. I will fight oh. You see the way Dasuki did his, that is exact what l will do. I will name all of you one after another.”
One of the sources from Emohua Local Government Area who was also at the meeting said the “Governor has become very desperate and feels that blackmail, intimidation and threats can keep people around him.

propaganda bullshit
hollywater post=42145742:
Amaechi has long technically confirmed they steal money, have you gone for him?
http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/01/18/wike-talk-tough-i-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.