Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate (23675 Views)

National grazing bill has expired, says senate / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by stonemasonn: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Well when Tinubu was trying to ensure only loyal APC members get the leadership of the national assembly Buhari decided to listen to the nay sayers. Now see how the former PDP turn APC members currently heading the national assembly are openly ridiculing the president and bringing down his credibility.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Wolfbrother(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Mboi:
Hahahahaha! APC? Shame!!!!!
Nigerians rejected a saviour because he is not power -drunk and accepted a corrupt illietrate old soldier as their president with corrupt mind and badluck.
Una good morning. This is jus the beginning.
APC? ......... Shame!!.

The funniest part about people that talk like this is that you will all suffer together ... you people should keep arguing with each other and saying i told you so while the counry heads down the drain ... APC=PDP and they dont give a rats ass about any of you ...goodluck=buhari .. same shit different toilet , they dont care about you ... praise them or curse them

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
RightBoo:
Buhari is clueless and APC is fraud...

Nigeria on a one chance mode...
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
In the first place, Was the dull'ard ever a man of integrity??, Only a zombie will believe he was/is.

To even think some zombies were already going about ranting and yapping "budget of change".

I'm even surprised they've not yet blamed Jonathan for this budget scandal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:
He explained that some projects which were not included in the budget document before were smuggled in to cater for certain hidden interests.

“What we tried to do was to make a comparative analysis. The difference is not in the sub-total or sectorial allocation. The Senate did integrity check and found out that in some cases a certain amount of money was allocated to do two projects and because of integrity check, they found out that more projects were included in what that amount was voted for initially.
- Senator Ndume.

APC and their fraudulent practices... undecided

APC, Party of professional fraudsters and career looters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
dukie25:

Mr integrity with "strange projects"

Meant to repay the election bank rollers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Myself2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
In the first place, Was the dull'ard ever a man of integrity??, Only a zombie will believe he was/is.

To even think some zombies were already going about ranting and yapping "budget of change".

I'm even surprised they've not yet blamed Jonathan for this budget scandal.

But the blindfolded and brainwashed disciples of CHANJI on nairaland will never learn.
Where are the minions of the LYING LIARS,oya come and once again attempt to defend this fraud

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by banio: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
stonemasonn:
Well when Tinubu was trying to ensure only loyal APC members get the leadership of the national assembly Buhari decided to listen to the nay sayers. Now see how the former PDP turn APC members currently heading the national assembly are openly ridiculing the president and bringing down his credibility.

See your life. So you are also corrupt, supporting the idea that the budget should be changed without due process. So you think if Saraki does not speak, the PDP members that are having two different version of the budget would have kept quiet. My friend this is democracy not tinibucracy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by free13: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:
He explained that some projects which were not included in the budget document before were smuggled in to cater for certain hidden interests.

“What we tried to do was to make a comparative analysis. The difference is not in the sub-total or sectorial allocation. The Senate did integrity check and found out that in some cases a certain amount of money was allocated to do two projects and because of integrity check, they found out that more projects were included in what that amount was voted for initially.
- Senator Ndume.

APC and their fraudulent practices... undecided

APC, Party of professional fraudsters and career looters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by gagewonda(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
OLADD:
This is "Zero Budgeting" indeed. Nigeria is now on autopilot.
my brother i just tire ooo i wonder if APC accountants knw wat Zero based budgeting is all about cos i dont see none of that rather same ol'poo

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Iriruaga100(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
The budget lacks integrity from the day it was presented nd withdraw from the national assembly. Buhari is an error nd his era will take nigeria backward economically. If he dnt put in place proper economic team, the naira will do 500 to a dollar by july. Any man that says abacha never stole, is a thief like abacha, lacks integrity nd will fail like abacha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
And Liar Mohammed is trying to divert our attention with his story of 55( probably) PDP members embezzling 7billion naira between 2006 and 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Folksyharry(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
frisky2good:
Anything wey pass cry na to just laff so let me just laugh. A simple thing that is permissible by law became a major issue just because our president has no respect for the law. The president has the right to withdraw a budget proposal submitted to the national assembly but Buhari just decided to send thieves to steal the original version and replace it with an adulterated one thinking we are cows on his Daura farm. No matter how good your intentions are if you don't go about it with sincerity you will have a lot of people doubting you.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
dearpreye:
This is serious. This is corruption.

SeverusSnape, good to have you around.

Happy New Year.
preye..how far.. cheesy..I have a feeling that the over bloated budget which this present admin claims would cover welfare might just be the hidden conduit for stealing public funds..I so suspect that..because I really can't understand why there would be more money to spend than the last administration even when this present admin promised a cut down in government spending. ..I tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by danmasani101: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Phobia1: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
see all of dem always waitin for the opportunity to lambast dia president. mumu fellow.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
tinsel:
The PDP in the senate is playing politics. A budget is an estimate that will still go through various screening and stages in the senate before approval. At the screening stag the senate has the right to remove whatever they don't like. Why all these noise when you still going to screen and debate on the budget.
I think Saraki and his cohorts are using this as a bet to get his coming trial stopped. He has a date with the Supreme court on 5th febuary, when the apex court will deliver judgement on whether the code of conduct trial will go ahead with the trial or not.

I think Ali Ndume is an APC senator, but I'm not sure. Let's ask Google.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Junior66:
Each passing day i try to believe PMB is a good option for Nigeria but he just wnt stop fucking up every week! What have we done to deserve him as a president? To those who use his one-sided anti-corruption fight to rate the current govt, listen to me. If PMB's economic policies fail, Baba integrity or not, we will lose more money than 20years of an Abacha administration. There is more to governance than "integrity".

Beht Abacha did not steal any money!!!! How many times Bubu wan tell una this thing? Block heads
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Anwonspee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
These propagandists were never prepared to govern. This is a tactics to divert and sway the attentions of our lawmakers in particular and Nigerians at large. While they try to fix themselves which can never fixed. I therefore, call and remind Nigerians to vigilant not to fall victims again. "What primary school pupils can't even be doing"!
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Anwonspee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
ubecharles:
And Liar Mohammed is trying to divert our attention with his story of 55( probably) PDP members embezzling 7billion naira between 2006 and 2014
Exactly my opinion
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by kutchs: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
tinsel:
The PDP in the senate is playing politics. A budget is an estimate that will still go through various screening and stages in the senate before approval. At the screening stag the senate has the right to remove whatever they don't like. Why all these noise when you still going to screen and debate on the budget.
I think Saraki and his cohorts are using this as a bet to get his coming trial stopped. He has a date with the Supreme court on 5th febuary, when the apex court will deliver judgement on whether the code of conduct trial will go ahead with the trial or not.
You are right to the extent that you say budget is an estimate but wrong in saying that there shouldnt much noise made about it.
While budget may be an estimate and subject to screening, it is nonetheless a reflection of the mindset of he who prepared it. Only a very corrupt man will prepare and present a corrupt budget while a man of intergity will have his budget pass the integrity test. If Buhari isn't corrupt why would he budget a whooping #3.6b just for the purchase of cars at a time when the economy is down and many people struggling to meet their daily needs?
You see if not for the Senate's disclosure and the public outcry, the budget would have passed through the NASS with Buhari smiling his way to the bank while you his supporters languish in poverty.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by ajepako(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
sidneyj:
I see disappointment every where
APC cattle rearers are regretting for their decision

thank God they did not blame GEJ for this predicament

Let them wake up from their burukutu and Aba weed-induced sleep tomorrow

They will blame G.EJ for this, watch out

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by ajepako(f): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:
I wonder where the sons of perdition are currently ? undecided

Awon eranko yen kii yoju lasiko yii

Itiju ti alaimokan maalu baba won nkoba won yii o le mu won yoju

A won omo ale akidanidani alainironu eeyan

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Firefire(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
ajepako:

Awon eranko yen kii you lasiko yii

Itiju ti alaimokan maalu baba won nkoba won yii o le mu won yoju

A won omo ale akidanidani alainironu eeyan

smiley

Awon omo iya wa, wa ninu won.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by sidneyj(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
ajepako:

Let them wake up from their burukutu and Aba weed-induced sleep tomorrow

They will blame G.EJ for this, watch out
well it won't surprise me after all they still blame him for the present bad economy
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by ajepako(f): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
allthingsgood:

He is the President of Nigeria. Not president of apc. And he is human, so prone to mistakes as well. Wailers can wail till death, it wont distract Buhari!

I must defend buhari by force and fire P tongue tongue
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by ajepako(f): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
stonemasonn:

I can't 'fit' laugh oh.. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Ontop The Copy Copy work they copied GEJ budget..

Illiterate no good
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Fleshly:
Whe we tell people that Buhari is the grand father of corruption, they call us wailers, Well, only time will tell. This year has got many surprises, as for me, I've fastened my seatbelt and just dey observe.

Ok..

Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by Eronmosele(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mboi:
Hahahahaha! APC? Shame!!!!!
Nigerians rejected a saviour because he is not power -drunk and accepted a corrupt illietrate old soldier as their president with corrupt mind and badluck.
Una good morning. This is jus the beginning.
APC? ......... Shame!!.
It's not something to laugh about O. Are we not in the same boat? Nobody laughs when the boat is sinking. We put hands and minds to work to see to it that catastrophe is averted. It's not funny please.
Re: Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate by hayzed1090: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wolfbrother:

The funniest part about people that talk like this is that you will all suffer together ... you people should keep arguing with each other and saying i told you so while the counry heads down the drain ... APC=PDP and they dont give a rats ass about any of you ...goodluck=buhari .. same shit different toilet , they dont care about you ... praise them or curse them

Thank God someone here is actually with senses and not all these sentimental people here making a hero out of gej or those Making buhari their supernatural leader. For goodness sake, how will some one claim to be learned and intelligent and still support these heartless thieves under the umbrella of APC or PDP. Jonathan administration has done much harm to our dear country , neither has buhari administration shown a sign of integrity or any sign of a positive change. Cnt we come together for the good of nigeria for once?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.