Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Become A Dealer Of Wax Textile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Dealer Of Wax Textile (4354 Views)

Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning / How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / Became A Dealer Of Original Ankara With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Dealer Of Wax Textile by Abeskey: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2009
The most common of these types of products are the phoenix hightarget block prints,eaton wax(hightarget single),kente,nigeria wax e.t.c. Most of these goods are usually bought from Kano, Lagos, Onitsha.Does anyone know the source where these dealers in these market source their goods from.Please give detailed information if you have.
Re: How To Become A Dealer Of Wax Textile by waxprint: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2012
Hello Sir,
I'm from China,representing a China leading factory of African wax print fabrics.
As a group of factories from spinning,weaving,to dyeing and printing,we are capable to offer you super competitive prices and reliable quality as well.
All the Nigerian buyers and wholesalers are welcomed to contact me for our further business co-operation.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best my friends,
Alex Liang (Export Manager)
Changyi Huachen Textile Printing and dyeing Co.,Ltd.
Tel:0086-536-7127637
Fax:0086-536-7194831
Email: export4@huachenworld.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Entrepreneurship Be Truly Taught? / Ten Problems Facing Business In Nigeria . / **Vehicle Papers +Driving License: -Anambra-Delta-Imo-Enugu-Ebonyi & Environ**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.