Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Whitenicious: The S.I Unit Of Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whitenicious: The S.I Unit Of Cancer (411 Views)

Nigerians Are Dying Of Cancer, Who Will Come To Their Rescue? / Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whitenicious: The S.I Unit Of Cancer by Realwvn(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
To start with, I would love to use the words of Malik ‘Malcolm X’ El-Shabazz to buttress the whole purpose of this article, though his philosophy was atrociously racist and ludicrously violent, but towards the end of his life he apologized for many of his statements and paid for it with his life.

‘’who taught you to hate the color of your skin? Who taught you to hate the texture of your hair? Who taught you to hate the color of your skin to such extent that you bleach to get like the white man? Who taught you to hate the shape of your nose and the shape of your lips? Who taught you to hate yourself from the top of your head to the soles of your feet? Who taught you to hate your own kind? Who taught you to hate the race that you belong to? Who taught you to hate being what God made you?’’

A study recently revealed that 77% of Lagosians bleached their skin due to self-hate and low self-esteem.
In the slavery age, the lighter skinned slaves worked in their masters house while the darker skinned worked on the fields; hence this showed a level of inferiority.

For many years black people suffered not only physically but mentally as well. What you are seeing today in our society is a reflection of the slavery mentality.

“A small lie condemns a man”; one of the highlights of that quote is our Nigerian/Cameroonian upcoming pop artiste, Dencia, who initially said her ‘whitenicious’ was just a spot remover. After much dispute on social media concerning the functions of her product, she later told Ebony Tv in an interview that the cream could actually bleach the skin if used excessively.

The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool (in other words, do not let your life spam be reduced to the barest because of people who wants to make a few bucks from your cadaver.

I once read a story of a woman who died and found herself on heaven’s gate, but unfortunately, she was out rightly rejected because she had bleached so much no one could recognize her. The thing is, you may have dark patches and discoloration on your skin, but trust me it’s nothing compared to cancer.

Hydroquinone, a carcinogenic agent, is one of the main substance used in a bleaching cream which can cause cancer.

Another common ingredient found in bleaching products is clobeteso – a potent conticosteriod which can cause infertility in a woman – it could also cause weight loss, episodes of thrush, yeast infection and other health problems.

A certain Thailand dermatologist, Dr Jinda Rojjamanathin warns that bleaching cream contains a high amount of AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) which could lead to liver damage or even cause blindness if applied too close to the eye.

Playing with the colour tone of your skin, could mean playing with your life. Love that person that you are because you were fearfully and wonderfully made by your Creator.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/whitenicious-the-si-unit-of-cancer/
Re: Whitenicious: The S.I Unit Of Cancer by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
I am surprised they (bleachers) don't know the high (unprecedented) risk involved in their act.

I don't blame them too much movies, greed and inferiority complex. When whites sun tan to darken their skin colour black do the opposite to attract men.

Good news they only attract one night stand, rich old men and players because responsible men never marry such ladies that will smell all the days of their lives.

Ephesians 5:29 For no one has ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and tenderly cares for it, as the Messiah does the church.

Proverbs 19:8 To acquire wisdom is to love oneself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.

Finally, You are beautiful I know because I made you. – God

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Africans/nigerians Smoke In Very Hot Weather? / Attention!!! Chronic Badbreath/body Odour Cure Found! / Zika Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.