Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (34433 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by sar33: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2017
This is Amina Musa, a 30year old mother of 6 children. Amina has been suffering from cancer of the brain which has affected her eye and needs to undergo an urgent surgery. The symptoms started a year ago but due to her poor financial background, she could not be able to pay for her medical treatment at the Mallam Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano. Amina needs your ultimate support to undergo her chemotherapy which will cost N250,000

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-hits-by-unusual-type-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2017
This life

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Lordave: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Why are those ladies smiling?
Or they wishing they're the ones with the tumor?

29 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by collegegist: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2017
God save him see here for details www.collegegist.com.ng
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by segebase(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2017
jixox
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by haywhy1026(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Cancer of the brain? May God heal Her

4 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by gozzlin: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Sorry o, can't imagine the pain you're going through. I don't know why those with her in that picture are smiling.

14 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Mumu ladies with their love for selfies/picture. Am 101% sure, that lady smiling will cropped that patient away from this pix and use it as dp.

7 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Such a terrible ailment ... May God heal you woman..

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Prognosis doesn't look good, looks like an adenoid cystic carcinoma of the lacrimal gland
That 250k is insufficient to manage her case, cause I can't see anything listed for investigations (imaging studies, immunocytochemistry and histology) which are very much necessary here, and the budget for radiotherapy and chemotherapy is barely enough to scratch the surface

23 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by badoh(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
This is where the government is expected to play her role. This type of ailment should be brought to the attention of Kano State Govt for speedy assistance and the woman should be flown abroad for proper treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by presido997(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
she need prayer God will heal her
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Hm,this is totally painful and horrible,sorry ma may Allah heal you

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by nofuckz(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
lipsrsealed

Holi

Almighty ease her burden I pray
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
OMG shocked shocked I wish her speedy recovery after the chemotherapy
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Chrisrare: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
government should do something bout dis asap
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by presido997(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Lordave:
Why are those ladies smiling? Or they wishing they're the ones with the tumor?
am also amazed ooooo
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Oboy.. This thing dey scare me..
One man in my street has this same issue..
Anytime I see see him, first thing that comes to my mind is this this can happen to anyone.. Lord help us.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Girl will be girls cheesy
See as the others Dem pose/slay for the pics
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Slai1: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
People with money should step in and help her.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by flyca: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
30 years. Mother of 6 children.
What does she do for a living?

Sorry about your cancer madam.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Prognosis doesn't look good, looks like an adenoid cystic carcinoma of the lacrimal gland
That 250k is insufficient to manage her case, cause I can't see anything listed for investigations (imaging studies, immunocytochemistry and histology) which are very much necessary here, and the budget for radiotherapy and chemotherapy is barely enough to scratch the surface
Nwam I gara skulu... oya chop knuckle.. I thought as much when I saw that amount. I pray God gives her instant healing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by goldtube(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
what??
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by spartan117(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Olowogbogboro can heal you
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
those peeps who love flaunting wealth on social media shuld come out and help dis woman.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
May she finds help and be healed.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Lilientology(f): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Are u the doctor?

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
This type of cancer is becoming common... I saw a girl of 2 with similar case last week
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by phemybof(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
hmmmnnn.......may God safe us from these out break of cancers

cancer diseases are plenty
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Kulao(f): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
End time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.