Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Website Review: Naijahotspots.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review: Naijahotspots.com (833 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Review: Naijahotspots.com by krs1(m): 3:27am On Oct 28, 2006
I have this site running online for a couple of months now.
its called naijahotspots.com and it is meant for the urban men and women who enjoy a nice evening outdoors.
it has four categories, clubs, bars, eateries and lodging. the main aim is to help you find where to go and catch some fun in your city or a city you are visiting.

one more thing, joints falling under any of the four categories can sign up for their free web page on the site, all they have to do is fill the form at this page www.naijahotspots.com/free-offer and we send them their free passwords to configure their pages as they see fit.

i need your thoughts and ideas on the site. thanks smiley wink
Re: Website Review: Naijahotspots.com by nosa101(f): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2006
Bleep Yes. It isn't tacky. I like it (and I am hard to please)

But why do I have to facking register to explore angry
Re: Website Review: Naijahotspots.com by krs1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
you don't have to sign up to explore. sign up is only required for hotspot submissions and posting in forums. the directory is free to explore. the "My City" section is where your preferences are savd and that will need sifning up as well. But i will be making more features free as time goes on.

I'mGlad the site pleases you. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Bathroom / Ccna / Please Review My Site Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.