Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Photos: 8 Year Old Girl Allegedly Married Off To Mature Man In Zaria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: 8 Year Old Girl Allegedly Married Off To Mature Man In Zaria (383 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 8 Year Old Girl Allegedly Married Off To Mature Man In Zaria by wilfredadahor: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Description

These photos were shared on Twitter yesterday but I refused to believe it was a wedding ceremony so didn’t carry it…but someone just sent me the photos with details. The guy is supposedly named Baba Ahmed and on Sunday Jan. 17th, he paid the bride price of this 8 year old girl in Zaria, Kaduna. But I was told that she won’t be moving to his house until she is 17. The little girl probably has no idea what is happening, probably thinks it’s her birthday.

continue reading and click to view pictures http://trade./ads/photos-8-year-old-girl-allegedly-married-off-to-mature-man-in-zaria/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Do More For Chibok Girls, Others— UN / 38 Killed Insuicide Bomb Attack In Cameroon Market / Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her 4-year-old Daughter And Dumps Her Body In A Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.