Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo (30167 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by CastedDude: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
The defilement of an underage girl in Ibadan, Oyo state capital has left her family in distress. According to information gathered from Mr. Double A, radio presenter with Splash F.M, the little girl's mother discovered that her daughter had been raped after noticing her mood and behavior.

The 8-year-old girl was taken to the hospital where it was confirmed she was actually raped - with the little girl not being able to identify the person responsible for the shameful act.

When the girl's mother was asked whether the family is suspecting anyone, she said no but that they have lodged a formal complaint at a police station in Isale-Ijebu area as officers have opened an investigation to apprehend the culprit.

The little girl is currently receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/8-year-old-girl-raped-in-ibadan-oyo-state.html

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Evablizin(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
May God identify and locate the person wherever he is and punish him for this wicked act. AMEN.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Talk2Bella(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
sad June shu do and end abegiii

what sort of bad news everyday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Hedriz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by LordBaggins: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Evablizin:
May God identify and locate the person wherever he is and punish him for this wicked act. AMEN.
AMEN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by samtee37(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
There is really pain and suffering in land, don't even know who to blame, maybe the Government or We people

Can't remember the last time I read any joyful news on this nairaland.

EVERYBODY IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, NONE IS CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by sureheaven(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Who ever that has done this to this innocent girl shall not know peace. God will take away everything that gives such person joy and happiness on earth.

I weep for that innocent girl... embarassed embarassed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by boolet: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pedophiles are on rampage

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Misery and pain shall never depart the home of whoever is responsible for this. Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by modaink333: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
thunder with thorns should fire that person when ever it rains from now

6 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Folashade2016(f): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
There are everywhere every time. Bad people causing harm to innocent kids that fall victim.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Paperwhite(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Evablizin:
The good Lord knows & sees the person wherever he/she is now.
Rather prayer should be"Lord no mercy yet-please deliver such a person to Satan for the appropriate punishment" in Jesus name amen! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by FluidQueen(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Parents, protect your daughters!
They're no longer safe! sad

Slow and painful Death to the men that commits these Abominations.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
So sorry about ur predicament but parents should please be more vigilant these days about their kids.dont allow ur children to wander off in the street without u being nearby to keep watch. There are lots of sick ppl right now on the streets who take pleasure in defiling little kids.nigeria is now worse and filled with pedophiles. Protect ur children.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Paperwhite(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
They're no longer safe! sad Slow and painful Death to the men that commits these Abominations.
My dear how do we do this for God's sake embarassed My nephew have been raping my niece until the day we found out.
The rape trend keeps taking different frightening dimension dear @ home, schools, workplace worship places etc.I'm even resolving & praying not have a female child. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
They're no longer safe! sad

Slow and painful Death to the men that commits these Abominations.
its not only little girls..even little boys are in danger as well. Two sudays ago i watching on newsline how one gay principal in anambra state was raping his male students.he's now at large but the school has been closed down.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by gerrardomendes(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Afonjas doing what they know how to do best

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by lilfreezy: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nawa o, this is bad. If only we could use VAR to determine who the rapist is
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by rottenegg: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
This what you get when an illiterate terrorist and known pedophile is leading the country!
Chaos everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Humans behaving like animals
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by FluidQueen(f): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:

My dear how do we do this for God's sake embarassed My nephew have been raping my niece until the day we found out.
The rape trend keeps taking different frightening dimension dear.I'm even resolving & praying not have a female child. undecided undecided undecided
I don't think Wishing to have male child's the solution.

It's the responsibility of the parent to always protect them. Teach them to speak up. Bond with them so they open up to you. If they're below the speaking-age, Always be with them. Or hire someone yiu trust who would. Never let males talk to them. We have yo be strict. I don't care the consequences. They're kids for Christy's sake!

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:

The rape trend keeps taking different frightening dimension dear @ home, schools, workplace worship places etc.I'm even resolving & praying not have a female child. undecided undecided undecided
even if u hv male kids u still have to watch dem.male kids also get abused by rapists.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by FluidQueen(f): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
lefulefu:
its not only little girls..even little boys are in danger as well. Two sudays ago i watching on newsline how one gay principal in anambra state was raping his male students.he's now at large but the school has been closed down.
I know that too.

But female kids dominate the news more. They're more susceptible to rape. Body Anatomy -Wise and all.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Aykush(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
8 yrs??...what manner of fuvkery is that undecided

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Men. Again
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
I know that too.

But female kids dominate the news more. They're more susceptible to rape. Body Anatomy -Wise and all.
true sha... Anyway many parents are quite careless with their kids. U can imagine even in places like the church or even banking halls some mothers will just allow their kids to wander off. The way naija don bad parents ought to be vigilant.naija no be as e be yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by FluidQueen(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
lefulefu:
true sha... Anyway many parents are quite careless with their kids. U can imagine even in places like the church or even banking halls some mothers will just allow their kids to wander off. The way naija don bad parents ought to be vigilant.naija no be as e be yrs ago.
exactly. I always blame the parents first. Because these kids are oblivious of what's happening around them. The parents are always responsible for their safety.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
cancerous yellowbar demons on the loose

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo by Quality20(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
why am I thinking that its d evil work of developers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures / Scene Of The Accident Where NUJ Officials Died / Wife, Children And Mother Of Falaeā€™s Guard Killed By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.