Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75555 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by rascalo: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hi phemour is GCE 2009 result out?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
Hi phemour,
How can delete any of my reply that I posted,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Dclique(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
You Can't.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ukavwe: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hi phemour pls i will like to change my username.is it possible,how do i do it?thx for helping ppl like us.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by takeitall: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Well done phemour,please i tried posting a message but it wouldnt appear on the board.it used to tell me that my limit is off.please can you explain more of this,and how can i make my thread to appear on the first page of the board.thanks for your love care.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ukavwe: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
grin plz someone should help.can i change my username on NL
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Dclique(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2010
Pls, this thread is NOT open for discussions. Its strictly for COMPLAINS. So lets remember that.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by takeitall: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
hi phemour, please can you grant me the privilege of posting.i have admitted my errors.thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by takeitall: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
hi phemour, please can you grant me the privilege of posting this information.i actually posted an information about admission withoutjamb or any entry exam in a federal university in nigeria and you deleted that post stating that i am a scammer.Now permit me to say that its true, because thats the school am presently in,a 200 level student studying commnication technology right here in nigeria . i have the intention of telling  aspiring students on nairaland about this great opportunity,instead of years of delay at home.Am an information and internet marketer, thats my proffession as a student.thats why you saw that post but once again i apologize cause that post was too good to be true, but its true in the real sense.The name of that school is THE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA.please can you grant me the privige to post the information.  thanks for your cooperation.mayoypet @yahoo.com
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Alxmyr(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
Check the link below and see how the poster deceives people and swindles them of their money offering false admission contacts. He used same number with different name claiming they are officials of different schools. He even sent me text as to how I should pay money into his account under a different name.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=446717;sa=showPosts
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Dclique(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thank You. He is going to be taken care of.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by papidreah2: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
pls all i want to know is if lasu's or laspo's part time form is available
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Dclique(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
This isn't a complain. You are making enquiries. Go ask in the lasu thread
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oloabbey(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2010
pls i want 2 know wat d procedures are like if am to check whether my name is on d admision list for oou. Pls any info count alot. Pls if u ve any help u can render u can contact me on dis no 07036736048`
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ebonyik(f): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
I wrote WAEC 2002. I was born june 20th 1986 and that was the exact age i filled when registring WAEC. To my greatest suprise when my WAEC certificate came out my date of birth was totally changed to April 4th 1984.
The mistake was from WAEC this wrong mistype of date of birth is causing lots of difficulties because all my credentials, international passport, certificate of birth all contains my real age.
Pls this mess as to be corrected. I'm so disappointed in WAEC for not cross checking before issueing certificate.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by bibiking1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hi Mods,
Please can someone assist me here with a little predicament.
I have applied to a school in one of the Eastern European states for a Master's programme and i have been instructed to verify my result with the Ministry of foreign Affairs. I went ot their liaison office in Ikoyi and was told that i had to verify first from the ministry of Education before coming to them and that i'll have to do it at their Abuja office.
Knowing all these government parastatals for what they are, i am sure they'll have a lot of unnecessary protocols. please Anyone that has done this before and shares his/her experience would be doing me a big favor.
Don't want to wste money+time at Abuja and achieve nothing.

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by amor4ce(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
Ok, now that you have restored my posting privileges, what happened to the first topic I posted here which was wrongfully described as spam? Just so you know, I'm an international student ambassador at my graduate college.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ayestome: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2010
My People,

Please any information on WAEC 2009/2010 Time Table?.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Moriahs: 6:06am On Mar 17, 2010
my people have OAU IFE releaze suplimentary list?
am waiting desparetely
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by undying: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
Hi Phemour

Please I posted some thing about a week ago and have not gotten any response from the house, I would like to know if I actually posted well and if the post is visible to every one?

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Bluhazel: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
Please I posted something today and I haven't seen it. Please I would like to know the problem thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Dclique(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Your post was deleted because it contained some spam-like words
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Bluhazel: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
Dclique:

Your post was deleted because it contained some spam-like words
I'm really suprised to hear that. Please, i'll like to know what kind of spam-like words. Well i've never created a topic before so I don't know what you are talking about. I wasn't asking anybody for anything, i even put the website there so it was left for you guys to verify the authenticity of the information. Well I wasn't trying to gain anything, I just thought that I can help my fellow nigerians by sharing that info. Anyway I guess this is the reason that when people get information, they keep it to themselves and only share it with their close ones.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by adebaydjy(f): 1:56am On Apr 03, 2010
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Onosone(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2010
The student of the institute of science laboratory technology in delsu conduct a riot on wednesday dis week.d reason 4 d riot is as follow:1.student were not given certificate after graduation 2.student were not allowed to go 4 NYSC due to dis reason,d student hold a riot which involve d destruction of school properties but Gloy b to God dat there were no life lost.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by nazoluv: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2010
Please, I want to print my photo card, I have been trying to log on my username and password but still not going through and I was told from the jambutme eREG card that the username and password will enable you to access your details subsequently but when ever i want to reset the password it do say Login closed for student.Please,can someone help please? some one help me
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ all,

pls i hve same problm as nazoluv, kindly assist
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by adesodiq(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
please i do not know why my neco gce result was cancelled.please help me.my reg no is:85050846ef
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mariecoco(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hello Moderators!

I am new to your forum and I was tryin to create a new topic in education(advertisement) but I cannot seem to be successful. My post is for Students who want to study in Canada. Everytime I post, it replies that the topic is not available or is off limits to me. May you pls tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Thankyou very much for your reply!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Dclique(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
Your topic was detected as a spam. It contained spam-like words or links.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mariecoco(f): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2010
I am very sorry, I am very new to this. What is an example of a spam like word or link? I am trying to put an AD in the advert, it is normal that I will put a phone number or an email where people can reach us. Is it wrong for an Academic Agency to put an add for people who want to study in Canada? I have tried many ways and its always the same, the ad is deleted and I do not want to spam. If students are interested fine, if not then its also ok. Its a place for advertisement so, am I alowed to make an advertisement or not? If I am not alowed then I will stop. I am just wondering what I am doing wrong. May you pls direct me in the rightful way?I am very sorry to bother you with this but I thank you for your reply, it is greatly appreciated.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mariecoco(f): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2010
Sorry moderators, I was finally able to post. Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.