Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) (49173 Views)

Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted / Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) / Davido Denies Signing A Peace Accord With His Babymama(see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by LannisterIMP: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
I need online baby mama
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
you are busy sharing children on their behalf i just dont understand. You dont shave a man's head in his absence
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
amdoyin82:
D banj fine saa

Are you gay?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by jaydee8(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kk
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
lasisi69:

. lol
bia Ifeanyi why are you dragging our community land grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by slimgold123(f): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by lasisi69(f): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

bia Ifeanyi why are you dragging our community land grin
lol... My man, that was the idea

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by Socketbet: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
because they have not showing up or
dis guys are always careful making sure their condom don't break
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by enoch701(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Aitee1:
Banky has....

With me tongue
FUM
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by shegspearl(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Driftingking post=42122214]The baby mama fever has hit us big time and its becoming the latest trend in the Nigerian entertainment industry. With artists like WizKid, Davido, Flavour, Ice Prince and D’prince leading the way, it’s little wonder every artiste wants to have one too.

But some Nigerian celebrities have really surprised us by not jumping into the trend even when everybody expects them too! We mean the likes of Don Jazzy and D’banj should have fathered 20 kids by now but no they haven’t and this has clearly surprised us all.

Below are 5 Nigerian celebrities we are surprised do not have a babymama.
1. Don Jazzy

With all that money and a musical empire, Don Jazzy should by now be swimming in baby mama scandals and be second in line with 2baba as the father of all nations but the producer and Mavin boss has been able to avoid such.

How he does it? Nobody knows!

2. D’banj

The Koko master himself! By now D’banj should have fathered at least 11 kids but it seems he loves his bachelor life so much, he isn’t willing to give it up for anything and has managed to avoid been caught in the snares of all this eager babymamas.

3. Banky W

Fine boy Banky….. At least if not the money, the fact that he is fine alone should attract have babymamas queuing to have him father their babies.

Is he just too careful or has he fathered one that we know not about?

4. Iyanya

Iyanya who attracts girls like bees to a jar of honey is still single without a love child. Surprised right?

5. MI

MI Abaga has also decided to the single ladies hands by refusing to be trapped with a child. He has really surprised us all with no baby mama to his name.

Don Jazzy has a grown up son
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... My man, that was the idea

remember say my grandpapa cousin uncle dey related to your grandmama sister inlaw
so na we we grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by lasisi69(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

remember say my grandpapa cousin uncle dey related to your grandmama sister inlaw
so na we we grin
sure boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by AbdulHaram(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
They're all impotent! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
teebaxy:
no woman will hide such news from the public if it happens

Even a woman that's protecting what is left of her integrity??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by AbdulHaram(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
6) Seun Osewa. Despite owning the largest social forum in Nigeria (Nairaland) and garnering a good number of female admirers online, this Ogun State young man has bluntly refused to make good use of his dick! Not even a girlfriend talk more of a baby mama. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Them the use their their number 6 na cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by viktor01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Perhaps, they are all gay.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by ehix89(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Aitee1:
Banky has....

With me tongue
una match
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by teebaxy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

Even a woman that's protecting what is left of her integrity??
integrity? When u talk of money and fame
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by otunbashonny(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don jazzy has a child in the UK. Always get ur facts right.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
teebaxy:
integrity? When u talk of money and fame

Some of them still have it. Few though.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by Liljeez(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Aitee1:
Banky has....

With me tongue
Heeeeeeey i bliv ur government die
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oh k
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by teebaxy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

Some of them still have it. Few though.
and are u among the few?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
TBH I'd say they are just lucky...an adage in Yoruba says Gbogbo wa lo le, eni tan ba mu ni Barawo, meaning, we are all thieves only the person caught is a criminal...

who knows how many girls have aborted for them? lipsrsealed
fact that they have claimed to have no child outside wedlock does not mean they are innocent.....like I said they are just lucky undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by nytooo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sooo wat r dey waiting for...marry dem no want marry born pikin dem no want? Who dem want impress? So if dey die today deir own chapter don close b dat. Wish dem luck sha.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
They Sabi wear condoms well. Durex preferably
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by evatee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
dunno about the last three u mentioned .....but for the first two....hmmmmmmn....I discussed this with a friend around this time yesterday and after deep thought we concluded on things you guys won't want to know about.....cos to us, doubt if it's normal for them after the whole fame, money etc....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by chidextec: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Them dey strap well well. That's y
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) by netflixgcs(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Netflixgcs, i saw your pm, i don't have access to my email.[/quote]

Ok boss, I need your wealth of experience about unix....? are they real?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Nancy Isime & Beverly Osu Holiday Together At La Campagne Tropical Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.