Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (60792 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos / Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by kcplay: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
hotwax:
Some Nigerians are blinded by Tribalism. Politicians are stealing our money scotfree, these idiots just dont care. They dont care if the nation moves forward or not

I equally wonder why we have pity for Politicians who stealing our money. If a common thief steals, we are quick to do jungle justice without playing the tribal cards yet people are stealing what a whole generation would feed on we are here talking tribalism.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Creamish(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Arggg..No. I can't access this mail. I will message you instead.

Dint get it..

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Dint get it..

That's weird. I've re-sent it. Check again.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by kcplay: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
ACM10:
Why put him in handcuff? Buhari's high-handedness will be his greatest undoing. What goes around comes around. If detainees cannot be treated with dignity, then people will have no cause to honour summon.

What you are saying is arrant nonsense. The level of your crime determines the "dignity" a detainee should be given. Even in US if a police man comes to your house to arrest you for any crime you will be handcuffed. Lets stop allowing our politicians to see themselves as an elite, they are there to serve us. They are not different from you and I. If we have never protested the way a policeman treats "common man" with dignity we should not consider dignity for our politicians. So if Buhari as set the pace let incoming government follow suite.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by kcplay: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
Buhari is setting a dangerous precedence that would haunt generations of urborn Nigerians.

In less than one year of an opposition party taking the mantle of leadership in Nigeria, we are seeing acts and predilections reminiscent of the concentration camps and gulags of Hitler's Nazi Germany and Stalin's Soviet/Communist Russia.

We are watching...

We have also been watching our previous governments loot the treasury of unborn Nigerians for less more than 10 years
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by ubah84(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
rugged7:
A man yet to be convicted in a court of law is brought to court in handcuffs yet a well known terrorist kabiru sokoto is strolling into court without cuffs.
And they keep telling us that Nigeria is not a ZOO... grin

While Amaechi who emptied the rivers state treasury to fund APC is made a minister of transport
And our rivers monorail is still suspended at azikiwe road

Nigeria a la orwellian animal farm:
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others grin

So why are u people disturbing those biafrans who understandably don't want to live with hypocrites?
Gej legacy
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by abey4lyf(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
9ice1!!!i can see dis country getting there gradually.I still bless d day i voted for buhari becos I can be very sure that dis country is in safe hand wright now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by 4layhemmy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
e yaf be for you. u wil smell pepe

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2016
kcplay:

I equally wonder why we have pity for Politicians who stealing our money. If a common thief steals, we are quick to do jungle justice without playing the tribal cards yet people are stealing what a whole generation would feed on we are here talking tribalism.
. I believe Nigerians are under the politicians' spell. I wonder what can endear a rational person to a man accused of stealing N400 million from our commom pulse. This amount will pay 222 pensioners on N15,000 per month each for 10 years. It is only in Nigeria such a heartless thief will be celebrated by jobless youths who are fasting and praying for the commencement of "life changing N5,000/month promised them." Some of them even line up where a 50kg bag of rice is shared to 20 able-bodied men and women!
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Adeboy10: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
DASUKI WAS REMANDED IN EFCC CELL ND HES BEEN BROUGHT TO COURT BY EFCC OFFICIALS. METUH WAS REMANDED IN EFCC CELL BUT HE TOOK A STEP FURTHER BY TAKING EFCC TO COURT ND D OUT COME WAS HE SHD B TRANSFFERED TO KUJE PRISON. NOW D IMPLICATION IS DIS!!!!!! EFCC CANT BRING U TO COURT IN CHAINS because EFCC DONT HANDCUFF PEOPLE BEEN INTEROGATED BUT METUH CAME FROM PRISON ND AS U CAN SEE HES WIT PRISON OFFICERS ND D STANDARD IS WEN COMING FROM PRISON U MUST B HANDCUFFED. DASUKI CHOOSE TO STAY IN EFCC CELL BY NT DRAGING DEM TO COURT ND THUS HE COMES TO COURT WITOUT CHAINS BUT WIT EFCC OFFICIALS, METUH CHOOSE TO GO TO COURT ND HENCE HE COMES WIT PRISON OFFICERS ASWEL AS HANDCUFF, IF HE HAD NOT APPEALED TO COURT ND STAYED IN EFCC HOLDING ROOM HE WOULDNT HV BEEN BROUGHT IN CHAINS...... AUGUSTAR A. AGUMA

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Oyinoyin: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You must be very stupid!! So you want Metuh to succumb to EFCC's blackmail and admit to what he didnt do? Shebi the case is now in court? Lets chill and watch events as it unfolds.

As stupid as I am , I bless God I'm not drowning in Ethnical Bigotry and sentiment.
Blackmail, hmmm the last time I checked for the meaning of blackmail, doesn't define the person blackmailed as INNOCENT, If u didn't do something u can't be blackmailed with it sir.
On admittance, anyway we only see what we want to see, Metuh said he collected money . Gbam !!!!
He is a bold Thief ooooh sorry I wanna say Chief.
And on an adult chewing paper to destroy evidence , I av a defence on that, let him said he is hungry , since dia was initial report he refuse to eat.

Wise man pls let us defend what we can explain to our grand children

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.