Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (60782 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos / Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Babaji111(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Abacha did worse than this!! We all know how he ended up!
Abacha did not fight corruption, I guess. Out of point.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by arresa: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ola17:
Handcuffs are supposedly meant for violent and dangerous criminals. If the government continues in it's desperate effort to humiliate these people and at the end of the day the court fails to convict them, they'd end up turning them into overnight heroes.

Every accused person should be treated with dignity, they are innocent until proven otherwise by a court of law.

Former House Speaker John Perzel and nine other defendants appeared at a Dauphin County district court in handcuffs on Friday morning, Nov. 13.

John Perzel, a Republican state representative from Northeast Philadelphia, was House Speaker for four years earlier this decade, and was one of the most powerful politicians in Pennsylvania for longer. But last week, he was indicted, along with nine others, in the Harrisburg corruption scandal that’s come to be known as “Bonusgate.” Attorney General Tom Corbett, who’s controversially also running for the Republican nomination for the 2010 governors race, charged Perzel with allegedly masterminding a complicated scheme that took taxpayer money and spent it on software that was used for Republican campaigns.

http://whyy.org/cms/radiotimes/2009/11/17/bonusgate-part-2-perzel-corbett-and-politics-in-pa/

In America where we borrowed democracy from, corrupt government officials facing charges are placed in handcuffs..

You are the direct and immediate victims of the crimes committed by these criminals so it beats me why you anything to defend them and fight for their bogus rights when in fact they care less about yours.

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by arresa: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016

Corruption and anti-corruption in Romania. Finally turning the corner

A recent anti-corruption spree, led by public prosecutor Laura Kövesi, has taken Romanian political elite by ‘earthquake’. Daniel Brett discusses the multifaceted roots of the country’s corrupt practices: “If there is a historical legacy, it comes from the Communist period”, he argues, “and the absence of a political rupture in 1989 meant that its networks remained unbroken”. Nevertheless, today’s indicted politicians were just teenagers when Communism ended. Is history really to blame?
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by abdulaa: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
doctokwus:
No he is not a prisoner, he is the managing director of prisons.
omo you funny die, I sorry for fayose when him time go, PMB carry go, next time leave our yam were we put am.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by NationalistRise: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Corruption is a plague that must be rooted out and sentiments of ethnicity,religion,party,interests must be demystified and subjugated to the National good.Stereotyping and divisiveness has only begotten 3 children so far - Sorrow,Tears and Blood.When we will resolve to seek a better way?History and the Now has repeatedly shown us that only the Chief instigators and perpetrators of our divisiveness are its ONLY beneficiaries...A collective fight for Social justice is the key.A FIST is stronger that a Finger....NATIONALISTS AWAKE

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by kachnov(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
biafranbaby:
All this just for criticising Buhari govt.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Graceland1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
grin I LOVE BUHARI SO MUCH NO HOMO cool I NEVER REGRETED VOTING FOR BABA NO NONSENSE PMB cool THE NEXT IN LINE IS NNAMDI KANU AND DASUKI WHO WILL BOTH BE TRIED FOR TREASON. WE SHALL CONQUER THE BIAFRA AGITATIONS BY FIRE BY FORCE. GOD BLESS BUHARI FOR DISOBEYING THOSE USELESS BAILS THEY CALL COURT ORDER undecided
Your moniker drew my attention and I had to go through your profile. Its like you have not been lucky with girls/women. That shouldn't make you generalise or conclude.

If you didn't deserve what you got, I'm so sorry about that. I know how it feels. It hurts.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by timmylynx(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
talktonase:
Buu buu this ur anti corruption war get as e b oh...i hope it wont boomerang on u oh.
u are stupid no story
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by mindtricks: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Day when we see prominent APC looters being probed like this as promised by Buhari himself, only then can we conclude that all this anti-corruption crusade is not one-sided.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Graceland1:
Your moniker drew my attention and I had to go through your profile. Its like you have not been lucky with girls/women. That shouldn't make you generalise or conclude.

If you didn't deserve what you got, I'm so sorry about that. I know how it feels. It hurts.

I dont need sermons. mind ur biz
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Graceland1:

You are on a long thing, sissmiley
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by JakesJ(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
My Brother! CKTHELUCKYMAN, U've Said It All As Know Need For Repeatation. I Said It Before Now, Inthe Beginning Of This So Called Administration, I Do Very Well Saw It Coming As Fast As It Can. One Thing U'll Never Take Away From This Man Called Buhari Is That, He'll Not Seize To Rain Hell On Those Who Cost Him The Seat Of Presidency All Before Now, Buhari Itself Have No Forgiveness In Him As A Person, So Why Will Him Not EXHIBIT The Devil In Him As He Do What He Know Best And Very Good At Doing.....God Almighty Will SURELY And CERTAINLY PUNISH You Buhari!!!!!
cktheluckyman:
Abacha did worse than this!! We all know how he ended up!
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Graceland1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

I dont need sermons. mind ur biz
Ok.

Peace
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Graceland1(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are on a long thing, sissmiley

He sounds bitter. I felt for him

May God help him
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Olaone1: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by chachanga: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
GstringAngela:
LEAVE OLISA METUH ALONE. OLISA METUH NA OUR SON. WE MUST PROTEST

Don't let them use your Gstring to tie you!

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by akinsbaba2015: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
laprince:

Hope you don't wish to be also judged like this in the near future. He is suffering because of the position he holds as an opposition.

As for me they should bring incriminating evidences to nail him. Not to just punish him because he is an opposition.

If he is tried and found guilty, I wouldn't bother much.
. Relax and watch the proceedings except you want to stand as surety for him.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by mobaladf: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mheeen c dis guy ooo, d guy no look as if im dey prison ooo. Im be like say im dey hotel. Na jail you go die
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by arresa: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016

Also handcuffed for corruption so where was the noise back then..

The corrupt criminals and their crooked and corrupt supporters better get used to it...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

hmm...maybe im a bit biased sha.. I see ur point.

You sure? Or you're just too tired to banter any further cheesy ...
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Creamish(f): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You sure? Or you're just too tired to banter any further cheesy ...

Lolz.....and that. cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz.....and that. cheesy

About the stuff. I told you I lost it. You gon' resend it or what?
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Creamish(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

About the stuff. I told you I lost it. You gon' resend it or what?

Watz DAT? Meet me on WhatsApp..
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Watz DAT? Meet me on WhatsApp..

That's what I'm trying to say. I lost my Sim card during an Alien invasion. Didn't you see the news on Al Jazeera grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Creamish(f): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That's what I'm trying to say. I lost my Sim card during an Alien invasion. Didn't you see the news on Al Jazeera grin

Aiit... I'll DM u..
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Aiit... I'll DM u..

Arggg..No. I can't access this mail. I will message you instead.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by ReachHard: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
These days in Nigeria, it's the more you look, the less you see.

All these pictures don't really move me anymore

At the end of the day, didn't he pay back exactly what he stole, and 'technically' left off the hook?

Abegiiii... We are so in love with ''show trials'' in these parts...Paparazzi and razzmatazz na our thing!
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by ReachHard: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by akin33(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Waiting to see Fayose like this some day
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Ebullience(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Akathriel:
Ehyaaaa! The rise & fall of Nurse Metuh a.k.a Onirugbon funfun bi ti father Christmas. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by raf2angel: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
I hope FFK will not go down like this
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) by Duru1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
NationalistRise:
Corruption is a plague that must be rooted out and sentiments of ethnicity,religion,party,interests must be demystified and subjugated to the National good.Stereotyping and divisiveness has only begotten 3 children so far - Sorrow,Tears and Blood.When we will resolve to seek a better way?History and the Now has repeatedly shown us that only the Chief instigators and perpetrators of our divisiveness are its ONLY beneficiaries...A collective fight for Social justice is the key.A FIST is stronger that a Finger....NATIONALISTS AWAKE

Muhammadu Buhari used guns to fight the ant-corruption campaign in 1966. He was among the army officers from northern region Nigeria who would have been sent packing from Nigerian armed forces because of nepotistic endeavors of Tafawa Balewa and NPC government in 1961/62 that saw many northerners who had not WASC as officers in Nigeria armed. He, Muhammadu Buhari, and his fellow northerners even threaten to join Republic of Niger. If Nigeria had to fight corruption, it must start from the root.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos) / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.