Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? (32503 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / What Are You Addicted To? / Are You Addicted To Drugs, Checkout This Step On How To Break Free From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Im Addicted To Loneliness. Nairaland Is My World
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by muhakeem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
ojaykaz:
am addicted to my 5times daily prayer
Hmmmm.... I finally found the most sensible

person on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Skymiyke(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
First of all coke,den candy crush saga and farm heroes
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Kazrem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Used to be my phone and radio but now I am "addicted less". Addiction is not good.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Omotayor123(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
batlati:
OMOTAYOR123. what are addicted to??
My phone, Nairaland, season films, chilled drinks and what again oooo..... grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by spafu(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
kikilove:
Am addicted to nairaland,James hadley chase novels and money grin grin
If a woman is not addicted to money what will she be addicted? Giving
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by fm7070: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
am addicted to nairaland
i don't need a cure
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by ronnisexy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am addicted to Jesus!!!
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by sparkleice(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
jewelflakky16:
Coke
grin.same here oo.have been trying so hard to cut down.and. Nairaland too so so addicted to nairaland.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by whizcartel(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mary jane.... i just luh da biitch!!!
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Fkhalifa(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Internet, Arsenal,fapping and talking long.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Addicted to Stfuar.eyouGod&my phone grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy you forget make you add sleep tongue
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by rickyrex(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Do2dtun:
For me am addicted to Internet/Radio

Oya lalasticlala what are you addicted to
I am addicted to sex
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
I was addicted to music especially hip hop music ud always see me with my earphones until a friend introduced me to folk music, now I just play folk songs when I'm less busy or doing my report. Deleted all my hip hop music and I've been free for a while I'm really happy.

Being a christian and a rap lover isn't a good mix trust me. But with this folk songs I can study, pray and work without any issues.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
I,m addicted to my Bible, Sativa indica and my Laptop. Yes.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Mayere(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
My smart phone
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by calculusx(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
[size=13pt] {1} US Car Auction sites. {iaai, salvagebid,copart,fridayaa,adesa and many more grin

{2} Nairaland
[/size]
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Greataausim(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am addicted to #Dasukigate# and vietnam skunk smileywinksmiley
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by glowzy: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am addicted to Zeeworld, I can't afford to miss any of the series;saloni, sacred ties, the promise, destiny
and any upcoming series on zee world
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Cylas(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
For now am addicted with a
Movie (how to get away with murder)
Listening to Falz music

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Lovexme(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you forget make you add sleep tongue
shocked shocked angry grin lemme oo,na u go knw cheesy
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
TRUTH.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Sandrawilliam(f): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm addicted to my phone
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by dapsam(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jesus
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by tinnyashamu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
BADDEST AND CORRUPT NIGGA

ShitHead:
My phone...and one calabar pusssy like that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by promisedeco(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin
MrMcJay:
I'm addicted to Nairaland. If you don't see me online after 2 days, call the police.
grin
MrMcJay:
I'm addicted to Nairaland. If you don't see me online after 2 days, call the police.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by ekwerendi55(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
MÖNEY

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by DarkHenrie(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
My phone and books. I love non-fiction, science and history most especially.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by oforij(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm addicted to tv...especially those showing music and trendy movies
*channels tv
* facebook
but worst of all is
*Nairaland...a day without coming online makes me uncomfortable and sometimes, i wonder if there is a spritual entanglement once u enter the site more than once
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm addicted to imagination.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Babaji111(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted to ....em..women. But luckily I am not a womanizer..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) / 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.