Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? (32573 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / What Are You Addicted To? / Are You Addicted To Drugs, Checkout This Step On How To Break Free From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by grandlexuz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted big time to my wife's tutu...Lol
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by zeeenartu(f): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
internet
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
sleeksamurai:

you are right. its a variation of weed
who ask u?? ITK
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Gofwane(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seriously addicted to coca cola and tramadol. I need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by handie(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Leyelanre:
FM grin grin grin. What year are you?
FM2014 and I'm in 2019. What about you?
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
me am addicted to making money online and helping pple succed in life. check my signature to see how how i make $10- 30 daily
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by timpaker(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
anyimontana:
hublot is most badest

Hublot isn't. Try using an AP Royal (oak offshore limited edition) or a Richard Miller and come and thank me later.

I've got 2 Hublot watches. One a Big Bang Ceramic Titanium and the other a skeletal Big bang Turbilion(Ferrari limited edition).

I don't do Hublot or Audermars anymore I want something similar though that's why I specifically asked for those aforementioned two cuz of the screwed design on the bezel.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by mtor: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
ednut1:
nairaland
obviously
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm addicted to imagination.
who knows? I it might pay one day..
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by AlexVercetti(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm addicted to movies n beautiful ladies pics..I have so many movies n pics n still acquire everyday
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Tranquild(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
papiforreal:

guy u ar jobless thats y u are adddicted to masturbation. i was there.
How did you get out of it bro?
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by romance247(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
masturbation and tried to stop but can't
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by DONADAMS(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

PC = Personal Computer u no go skul ni
sorry,,wanted to quote ajebutter...
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
handie:
FM2014 and I'm in 2019. What about you?
FM2013 ... I'm in 2048.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by yazzman(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am addicted to money.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by handie(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Leyelanre:

FM2013 ... I'm in 2048.
choi! U na baba o! Well, I'm that behind cause my system wasn't with me for almost all of last year. Have u got Alvarez Balanta in ur team?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Heromaniaa: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Meklex:
I have 90 of James Hadley Chase books in epub format
Pls I am in dire need of them. How do I get them?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by guttentag(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am addicted to smoking and womanizing, please help me
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by simdam500(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Internet... Cant live without it but nairaland is d least place i wana access
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Bishops10(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm addicted to

Nothing
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Moviesfreakdem: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tv Series
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
My phone... It's killing me.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by MDDang1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted to internet and pussy
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Pascalberry(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am addicteƐ to my twin sis kendrez, den my ph0ne, nd mah rummiez @sch00L.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by onyowo(f): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am addicted to my phone, food and music
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by kikilove(f): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Leyelanre:

How many of his books do you have? I read 4 but I'm still looking for more.
I have about 90 of them all e books though
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by kikilove(f): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
MsBliss:

Please would you be kind enough to tell me the site where you download your James Hardley Chase books? plssssssssssssssss
.ok dear I will.
http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/author/hadley
http://www.pdfverse.co/2015/01/james-hadley-chase-full-pdf-download-in.html?m=1

http://manybooks.net/statistics_weekly.php?n=10.

U can try any of these sites
Cc

MsBliss
Heromaniaa
GreatAgb
Spybradd
Leyelanre

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Montalo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
kikilove:
Am addicted to nairaland,James hadley chase novels and money grin grin
Was addicted to JHC many years ago. Read 77 out 89 copies of JHC. That was like 10years ago.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Spybradd: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Leyelanre:

Do you have those books, I will do anything to have them.
sorry chap,i do anything to keep 'em,putting up a collection and i still gat a long b4 am done..
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by An0nimus: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Getting addicted to Fantasy Premier League. Now I follow all the games like I played an accumulated bet.
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
handie:
choi! U na baba o! Well, I'm that behind cause my system wasn't with me for almost all of last year. Have u got Alvarez Balanta in ur team?
LFB: Alvarez balanta LCB: matias ginter RCB: Umtit RFB: marquihos GK: Tim Horn. That was my best defence.

Don't forget to buy juan quintero and carlos fierro.

Can't just forget those players
Re: Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
nevi12:
Am addicted to eating raw garri cry
U ll be addicted to lassa soon, if you dont stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.