Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide (48354 Views)

Central Bank Wants Shell Banks Abolished In Nigeria / Why Union Bank Wants To Raise Capital- Nairametrics / Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Ussyyn(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
mebad:
demarc001:
No
rollUP:
G
dustydee:
Ok

Chaii i sight una *space bookers*
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by kennyman2000(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol.. I see the op problem solved within an hour..
Thats the miracle in nairaland frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:
My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

I went to the bank with NEPA bill for solution......they said I have to upgrade my acct.. But I can't use NEPA bill only......they said I need sch Id card or national passport or voters card or residence permit...I don't have all those...

Please what can I do.....the bank guys refuse to help me out ohhh....help me my nairalanders.....

My dad said if my elder bro who has his ID card and admsn letter goes with me....they'll upgrade it for me....pls how true is this....we would have gone to confirm...but we have only 'to' transport... No 'fro'....so we don't get stranded....

please help out guys....so your live is worth just 30k wow what a miserable country we live in

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by donigspain(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Go there and make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by TosineGuy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
how much is 30k? u wan kill ursef. mtcheew. get a friend who works at d bank, he/ she would help. if u don't have a friend, let me know
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by SuzieeDee(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
u get petrol? me I get matches just take the two to d bank, act crazy, shout, tell dem u would burn did place down(even doh u don't mean it) and before u say pim, security would walk u out.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Your father told you the solution but you choose to believe nairalanders over him. Kai, these nairaland members wouldn't kill someone.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by shitshappen(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
How much is the T fare to the fro for three trips, bro u are in for a long ride. How much is the fare? Pm muah.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by 2n2k(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
If Access Bank want to be that strict, why did they accept the over the limit deposit in the first place?

11 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by icon8: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

I am in a polytechnic but the ID card I was given has a valid use for 2014/2015 only and we are already in 2016 so......unless I go back to school maybe we are to be given a new ID card I do not know because my t-fare to sch is with "NoAccess Bank"

Go with the expired ID and any other recent document issued by the school in your name (like your current school fees receipt, course registration form, etc for the 2015/2016 session) and ask that your account be migrated to a Student Account.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by crazygod(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Guy its part of CBN requirement that you have any of those ID's (drivers license, national id or international passport). some banks actually can give a waiver if you have a voters card. if you dont have any, do a 'quick' drivers license for this purpose. its kinda cheap at oluwole cos banks dnt really verify your IDs

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by viktor01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
I HATE BANKS.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by pabjo: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
easy way is to close your acct to retrieve your money in time. thank me later
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by crazygod(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
icon8:

Go with the expired ID and any other recent document issued by the school in your name (like your current school fees receipt, course registration form, etc for the 2015/2016 session) and ask that your account be migrated to a Student Account.
His account is a students account but his dad paid aboved the limit for his account
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by PrinceFromDilli(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Get a friend of yours on anybody close who banks with thesame bank that has a valid id or either of the said identity. I assisted a friend sometime ago.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by demarc001: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ussyyn:

Chaii i sight una *space bookers*
You be mumu, the topic title is a question and I simply answered "No".
I wonder what you people achieve for mentioning/quoting space bookers. You that quote them you are worse cos if you have any reasonable thing to comment you won't be looking for space bookers.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by mrdan(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
My people can i ask a question?

Is the BVN number not suppose to help in this instance, if not then what is the use of the BVN registration.
With the BVN, I thought all your required details are already with the bank, what more do they need. Won't he have already registered with a valid ID.

15 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by essay7(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
ademega:
enya
IOAMNlaM,\'

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
frisky2good:
When did 30k deposit limit start?

Bros I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Close your account abeg.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by sLloyds: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
which branch did you go to and who did you speak with also what is your name on the account

quote author=Babysho post=42123212]My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

I went to the bank with NEPA bill for solution......they said I have to upgrade my acct.. But I can't use NEPA bill only......they said I need sch Id card or national passport or voters card or residence permit...I don't have all those...

Please what can I do.....the bank guys refuse to help me out ohhh....help me my nairalanders.....

My dad said if my elder bro who has his ID card and admsn letter goes with me....they'll upgrade it for me....pls how true is this....we would have gone to confirm...but we have only 'to' transport... No 'fro'....so we don't get stranded....

please help out guys....

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct[/quote]
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Patented: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho, Access bank has a customer care email addres, why dont you contact them.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by magicfingers009: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Young man, you opened a tier 1 account.

You opened the account without an id card. All your need to do is upgrade the account. Or you can plead with the head of operations that you are a first time offender and they should help you waive it.

If all the aforementioned doesn't work, proceed to close the account. If you like carry your grandpa with his ID, so far the bearer and the account holder are different they won't treat it.

Babysho:
My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

please help out guys....

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by lacasera14(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't understand, I bank with Access, the same savings account last year my school fees was deposited in my account and I went to withdraw it without qualms, mind you the fees was above 40k almost 50 so I really don't get, someone should enlighten me more on this cos this year's school fees will be paid into that same account. Make e no go enter one chance I go just faint

Modified :

I saw suicide on front page, op don't tell me you want to commit suicide because of 30k of it comes to the worst close the damn account shikena
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by magicfingers009: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
2n2k:
If Access Bank want to be that strict, why did they accept the over the limit deposit in the first place?

If the money was transferred they can't prevent such transactions but if it was cash based, then the teller who posted the transaction is a fool

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by oluezekiel(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
The OP opened an account called Tier 1 or 2 in Access bank, these accounts can be opened without I.D or an invalid one. What can be done?

(a) Go there with your friends and create a scene in the branch, solution will come. The teller that collected the deposit is to be blamed here 'cos there's a restriction on the system for these accounts. You can also speak with their contact Centre or take it to twitter.

(b) Look for someone that operates with Access bank to reference you with his/her valid ID card, with that your account can be upgraded to Standard savings account or the Student savings account.

Note that you cannot close the account without a valid means of ID and making any plastic ID card outside will not suffice.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by acaolly1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

please help out guys....

Which school are you that you dont have school ID card Are you sure you are a student or you are just deceiving your parents
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Heineken(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

I'll try to go to the bank with my bro tmrw.
I am not sure when I'll get a new student ID card..probably around February.

Driver's License....lol...that's not an option...
International Passport...sounds like big money..
Voter's card....that's after 3 years abi...
National ID......very difficult to get around here.

I jus want my money and to go to sch to meet my friends in class embarassed cry

But thank you sha
which one is thank you Sha? Instead of you to say thank you sir. Naso your school they teach you?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Patented:
Babysho, Access bank has a customer care email addres, why dont you contact them.

I feel like its going to take more than 4 days using that medium...I need the cash now...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
oluezekiel:

The OP opened an account called Tier 1 or 2 in Access bank, these accounts can be opened without I.D or an invalid one. What can be done?

(a) Go there with your friends and create a scene in the branch, solution will come. The teller that collected the deposit is to be blamed here 'cos there's a restriction on the system for these accounts. You can also speak with their contact Centre or take it to twitter.

(b) Look for someone that operates with Access bank to reference you with his/her valid ID card, with that your account can be upgraded to Standard savings account or the Student savings account.

Note that you cannot close the account without a valid means of ID and making any plastic ID card outside will not suffice.

I don't have friends....I only have like 3 friends....and they are all at SCH

And I don't know any1 using Access Bank
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
cc lalasticlala

modified...

though i have no idea of what OP should do,I did my quota as a patriotic nairalander and called lalasticlala to help his cause but not even 1like for me....

Nairalanders una DOoo angry

grin...thanks very much misspicy
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by arinzest: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
why dont you go to NIMC nearby n get a national ID? Banks accept the temporary one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.