Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,850 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital (6102 Views)

Learn How To Do Export Brokerage Business From Someone Who Is Currently In The B / Commodities Brokerage Business And Website Designing Business Opportunities / Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello Peeps,

I came up with this write up to enlighten interested people to start an online export brokerage business. It requires no start up capital, no investments all you are to do is to link foreign buyers sourcing for agro product like cocoa, rubber, cashew nut, sesame seed etc together with local farming companies who grow these crops in large quantities to strike a deal and get paid your own commission no stress. You dont need to own a company or an office or travel anywhere infact, you can do this at the comfort of your home with your laptop if you have one or going to the cyber cafe if you don't have. All you need to run this business is a phone, email address, internet connection and a bank account for receiving payment.
Let me simply explain how this business works
1. Registering on a secret portal where foreigners can contact you.
2. Contact seller which deals in these products in large quantities
3. You bring them together and get paid your commission without stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
If you want me to teach you how to go about it call: 08174306244
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will reveal to you the products that the international demand is very high and will make foreign buyers contact you in no time

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by checkolatunji: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seuniyiola:
I will reveal to you the products that the international demand is very high and will make foreign buyers contact you in no time

Thanks a lot, how do I get started?

Olatunjiak@gmail.com

Looking forward to your quick response
Thanks once again
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
checkolatunji:

Thanks a lot, how do I get started?
Olatunjiak@gmail.com 08051935012
Looking forward to your quick response Thanks once again
Check your mail i've send you a message
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Guys this is what i will do
1. I will reveal how you can get your first export contract from UK, USA, Kenya and South Africa as a newbie.

2. How to contact eager buyer.

3. Genuine farming company you will patner with that will give you your commission no story!
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2016
It is greedy of me to know this business without letting my fellow Nigerians to tap into this. I have compile how to start this business to an ebook for just 10 interested people.
To grab a copy call: 08174306244
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by checkolatunji: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Seuniyiola:
It is greedy of me to know this business without letting my fellow Nigerians to tap into this. I have compile how to start this business to an ebook for just 10 interested people.
To grab a copy call: 08174306244

If you really want us to tap into it, you should make the info free for few people who as for it. Why seeking for payment? You ask me to pay 3k to get the info, that ain't gonna happen bro. But am willing to do the biz just to no start looking for job as a graduate.

Thanks
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2016
checkolatunji:

If you really want us to tap into it, you should make the info free for few people who as for it. Why seeking for payment? You ask me to pay 3k to get the info, that ain't gonna happen bro. But am willing to do the biz just to no start looking for job as a graduate.

Thanks

Well like would say it is not for everybody. Do you expect an info that would change your financial status to be free?Even if i collect 150k is far to little for what you will benefit. I just made it too cheap for anyone interested can afford without breaking their bank. If your expecting an info that will earn you massively per single deal to free am sorry better change your mindset.
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by checkolatunji: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Seuniyiola:

Well like would say it is not for everybody. Do you expect an info that would change your financial status to be free?Even if i collect 150k is far to little for what you will benefit. I just made it too cheap for anyone interested can afford without breaking their bank. If your expecting an info that will earn you massively per single deal to free am sorry better change your mindset.

I trust naija dem no fit help their brother on the way. No lele enjoy
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by dav8id(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Seuniyiola:

Trust me you never earn even a dime from what you are preaching here..

Oya let see some prove of money payment you received from your international client,

If you must know, then days are gone that you will sit at home and think you can earn from agro brokarage...

If you must make money from this business, then you must have to travel out from your confort Zone to remote area you never think of visiting

Cc Mayor #tour grin grin

To become a successful Export broker You must focus on This 5 Factors..

* Specialize : Specializing is necessary because it helps you understand and meet the licensing requirements of the specific products eg Agro

* Study your area of focus-:

* Obtain the necessary licenses and permits-:

* Review your local export laws: : Before starting out as an import-export agent or broker, you need to understand your country’s export laws. Your intending international client may likely be a newbies in the business and its your responsibility to enlight him about the export law and rules from your country.

* Continue researching-: There is no shortcut in this business.

The business is not that simple as @Op make it look but good business sha..

Also Read : HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL CASHEW NUT TRADER this 2016 here >> http://davidprof.com/blog/how-to-become-a-successful-cashew-nut-trader/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by dav8id(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Edited
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by shopapa1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
For me paying a token to get all the info one needs is not d issue, d issue is how valid is d info u are paying for.Many at times, nigerians take undue advantage of their fellow nigerians.
I know non-oil export business is lucrative, but what I have found out about nigerians is that the real ones who are aactive in d biz will not likely reveal the secrets of the biz.
For example I have met people asking for 250k or even more to teach me d rudiments of d business, that I think is way to much.
So pls nairalanders, if u sure have genuine infos on how newbies like us can start, pls share it here and if its gonna be for a fee let it be reasonable but much more let d info be true and true.Am a fan of there is a price or sacrifice to be made for everything in lifw.
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by dotcomnamename: 1:12am On Jan 21, 2016
dav8id:

Trust me you never earn even a dime from what you are preaching here..

Oya let see some prove of money payment you received from your international client,

If you must know, then days are gone that you will sit at home and think you can earn from agro brokarage...

If you must make money from this business, then you must have to travel out from your confort Zone to remote area you never think of visiting

Cc Mayor #tour grin grin

To become a successful Export broker You must focus on This 5 Factors..

* Specialize : Specializing is necessary because it helps you understand and meet the licensing requirements of the specific products eg Agro

* Study your area of focus-:

* Obtain the necessary licenses and permits-:

* Review your local export laws: : Before starting out as an import-export agent or broker, you need to understand your country’s export laws. Your intending international client may likely be a newbies in the business and its your responsibility to enlight him about the export law and rules from your country.

* Continue researching-: There is no shortcut in this business.

The business is not that simple as @Op make it look but good business sha..

Also Read : HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL CASHEW NUT TRADER this 2016 here >> http://davidprof.com/blog/how-to-become-a-successful-cashew-nut-trader/

Lol see as you destroy the OP's topic.. grin

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by matt7: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2016
ok ok ok lets take it easy guys. Firstly, let me speak to the brother selling the Export Brokerage Business info, bro you are free to sell your ebook or whatever format the info comes in as long as it contains its promise. On the other hand, I feel you would make more money doing the biz than selling the info, thats if you're really doing it bro grin

Nigerians like free stuff, its good though but I have also observed that things gotten freely are rarely valued.

Now let me talk about the Export Brokerage biz.Obviously this is a good business and I will recommend it for every person who has the energy to pursue it. I said energy because this business involves holding meetings, calling and sending messages especially emails.

An Export Broker is not an exporter or importer per say, this is where a lot of folks get it wrong. He is merely a middle man, connecting the domestic seller with the foreign buyer and makes his money from the brokerage fee he charges either the seller or the buyer.

BAD NEW is, today, neither sellers nor buyers are willing to pay brokers. This development saw a lot of brokers leave the business, many started saying the business isnt paying anymore.

It was at this point that people like us started researching on what to do, remember, a broker is not an exporter neither is he an importer, he merely acts as a go between these two parties. After careful analysis of the challenge, we came up with idea to help brokers earn money , especially in Nigeria. Dont forget that the reason most foreign buyers fail to pay brokers their fee is because many Nigerians abused the business, charlatans and unprofessional folks gave the business a bad face in the eye of foreign buyers by engaging in sharp pracices and wasting buyers time, also local sellers felt they have access to the internet and can contact foreign buyers themselves hence no need to use brokers.

THE MEANS WE DEVISED IS THIS: Since both parties wont pay brokers fee, here is what you should do. Lets take Ginger as the commodity you want to sell, it is good to focus on a product as a starter.

Get local suppliers of Ginger, tell them you have foreign buyers of the product. Ask them to give you a letter of authorization to act as their seller or marketer. In the letter, state that you will add your fee to the price they give you and that will serve as your own commission from the transaction since they are not willing to pay you brokers fee.

For example, as at the time of writing this, the price of one metric ton of dried split Ginger is around 350k to 420k depending on where you are sourcing from (price includes logistics to bring to Lagos) if you are buying directly from the farmers in Kaduna (we have a ginger market there). Lets say your farmer gives you at 350k per metric ton, you wont quote the same price to the foreign buyer, you will add say 30k to 60k depending on what your buyer wants to pay.

If your buyer agrees to buy at lets say 380k per metric ton, your profit will be 30k multiplied by the number of tons he is buying. Lets say he is buying 100 metric tons, your profit will be 30k x 100= 3million. Sometimes the buyers may ask that the contract be signed for a year or two and supply made every quarter. In this case you will get your profit paid every quarter by the seller (State this in your MOU with seller o). This is the reason I asked you to make sure the seller gives you a letter of authorization before transacting with them.

Now, remember that some sellers will make things difficult for you because they do not possess the necessary export documents required to export. At this point please make sure you only deal with sellers approved by Nigeria Export Promotion Council ( We have about 600 registered and approved Agro Allied Commodity Exporters as at my last check) Now, you will be safe if you deal with approved sellers, this will make the export process less cumbersome and ensure you don't waste both your time and that of the client.

Do not link the buyer and the seller until you have an authorization letter and MOU from the seller stating clearly that you will add your commission to whatever original price he (the seller) gives you, and that the added sum will be deducted from the original price at the end of the transaction and paid to you. Its after you have done this, agreed on the payment method ( I advice you go with LC payment method) the buyers often will raise a LC of about thirty percent of total cost of commodity before goods are shipped by the seller, and will release balance upon sighting of the commodity at the destination port.

It is after price, payment method and shipping modalities have been agreed between you and the buyer that you will now link the buyer to the seller. At this point you will be monitoring the transaction from both end.

Ok I hear you asking, " how do I get sellers and buyers so I can start this biz? Osho free master, you no wan buy ebook abi.....lol.

So how do you get sellers. I dont know where you are reading from but lets say you want to start with Ginger or Sesame seed, Kaduna is where to turn but some of these farmers dont have export documents so I advice you deal with sellers approved by Nigeria Export Promotion Council.

On how to get foreign buyers, simply go to www.alibaba.com ,www,tradekey.com or www.aliexpress.com and register. After that, search for buyers of lets say Ginger" once you see buyers, send them message like this "Dear Sir/Ma, we have large stock of dried split ginger for immediate export, please contact us for details". With this short message , you are ready to launch, once he replies, you will then follow up with specification of the product, shipping method, payment terms etc.

Remember also that buyers always conduct inspection before they buy product so ensure that what you are selling is what you advertised, ensure it is bagged properly and weighed, do your home work well, little mistake may make buyers raise suspicion and they will just blank out.

Ehen, please when contacting buyers I advice you leave this Indian people, its not that they dont buy is just that their wahala is too much. But if you must deal with them then never tell an Indian you are an agent, marketing rep or anything that makes him see you as a middle man, just tell him you are the owner of the product by the time you link him with your seller, let him know they are your colleague and you people work as team.

I have shown you the basic of Export Brokerage business, if you have difficulties along the line or need more schooling feel free to write me at joopconcept(at)gmail.com

I seldom do nairaland so I may not reply messages here swiftly. Dont mind writing structure, I write better that this just that I am writing with sleepy eyes grin grin grin grin grin

lastly ask me for the pdf copy of approved exporters by Nigeria Export Promotion Council NEPC, their are about 570 list of registered exporters there you can deal with, this will save you lots of stress.

Below I added sample of two letters, one is the letter of authorization while the other is the letter you will send to the seller indicating your interest to be their representative as well as snapshot of the approved exporters by NEPC.

Sincerely guys, what I just gave out here is what I charge 10k to teach , I run online trainings and this is one of the businesses I teach. goodluck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by ican2020: 3:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for the effort
And please send a copy of the approved exporters by Nigeria Export Promotion Council NEPC to upjames2010@yahoo.com
Thanks again

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Teeneyo(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Nice write up.......by matt7..

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
@david8
I can proudly boost that i earn from this business am not here to brag or show off..thanks
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
shopapa1:
For me paying a token to get all the info one needs is not d issue, d issue is how valid is d info u are paying for.Many at times, nigerians take undue advantage of their fellow nigerians.
I know non-oil export business is lucrative, but what I have found out about nigerians is that the real ones who are aactive in d biz will not likely reveal the secrets of the biz.
For example I have met people asking for 250k or even more to teach me d rudiments of d business, that I think is way to much.
So pls nairalanders, if u sure have genuine infos on how newbies like us can start, pls share it here and if its gonna be for a fee let it be reasonable but much more let d info be true and true.Am a fan of there is a price or sacrifice to be made for everything in lifw.
Yea..my man
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Seuniyiola: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
4 copies left people are buying and have fully started the business. To grab a copy call NOW!! Before is too late
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by tossine22: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Please I'm highly interested my e mail is oluwatosinpaul55@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by tectonotimes: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by omoISEYIN(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
matt7:
ok ok ok lets take it easy guys. Firstly, let me speak to the brother selling the Export Brokerage Business info, bro you are free to sell your ebook or whatever format the info comes in as long as it contains its promise. On the other hand, I feel you would make more money doing the biz than selling the info, thats if you're really doing it bro grin

Nigerians like free stuff, its good though but I have also observed that things gotten freely are rarely valued.

Now let me talk about the Export Brokerage biz.Obviously this is a good business and I will recommend it for every person who has the energy to pursue it. I said energy because this business involves holding meetings, calling and sending messages especially emails.

An Export Broker is not an exporter or importer per say, this is where a lot of folks get it wrong. He is merely a middle man, connecting the domestic seller with the foreign buyer and makes his money from the brokerage fee he charges either the seller or the buyer.

BAD NEW is, today, neither sellers nor buyers are willing to pay brokers. This development saw a lot of brokers leave the business, many started saying the business isnt paying anymore.

It was at this point that people like us started researching on what to do, remember, a broker is not an exporter neither is he an importer, he merely acts as a go between these two parties. After careful analysis of the challenge, we came up with idea to help brokers earn money , especially in Nigeria. Dont forget that the reason most foreign buyers fail to pay brokers their fee is because many Nigerians abused the business, charlatans and unprofessional folks gave the business a bad face in the eye of foreign buyers by engaging in sharp pracices and wasting buyers time, also local sellers felt they have access to the internet and can contact foreign buyers themselves hence no need to use brokers.

THE MEANS WE DEVISED IS THIS: Since both parties wont pay brokers fee, here is what you should do. Lets take Ginger as the commodity you want to sell, it is good to focus on a product as a starter.

Get local suppliers of Ginger, tell them you have foreign buyers of the product. Ask them to give you a letter of authorization to act as their seller or marketer. In the letter, state that you will add your fee to the price they give you and that will serve as your own commission from the transaction since they are not willing to pay you brokers fee.

For example, as at the time of writing this, the price of one metric ton of dried split Ginger is around 350k to 420k depending on where you are sourcing from (price includes logistics to bring to Lagos) if you are buying directly from the farmers in Kaduna (we have a ginger market there). Lets say your farmer gives you at 350k per metric ton, you wont quote the same price to the foreign buyer, you will add say 30k to 60k depending on what your buyer wants to pay.

If your buyer agrees to buy at lets say 380k per metric ton, your profit will be 30k multiplied by the number of tons he is buying. Lets say he is buying 100 metric tons, your profit will be 30k x 100= 3million. Sometimes the buyers may ask that the contract be signed for a year or two and supply made every quarter. In this case you will get your profit paid every quarter by the seller (State this in your MOU with seller o). This is the reason I asked you to make sure the seller gives you a letter of authorization before transacting with them.

Now, remember that some sellers will make things difficult for you because they do not possess the necessary export documents required to export. At this point please make sure you only deal with sellers approved by Nigeria Export Promotion Council ( We have about 600 registered and approved Agro Allied Commodity Exporters as at my last check) Now, you will be safe if you deal with approved sellers, this will make the export process less cumbersome and ensure you don't waste both your time and that of the client.

Do not link the buyer and the seller until you have an authorization letter and MOU from the seller stating clearly that you will add your commission to whatever original price he (the seller) gives you, and that the added sum will be deducted from the original price at the end of the transaction and paid to you. Its after you have done this, agreed on the payment method ( I advice you go with LC payment method) the buyers often will raise a LC of about thirty percent of total cost of commodity before goods are shipped by the seller, and will release balance upon sighting of the commodity at the destination port.

It is after price, payment method and shipping modalities have been agreed between you and the buyer that you will now link the buyer to the seller. At this point you will be monitoring the transaction from both end.

Ok I hear you asking, " how do I get sellers and buyers so I can start this biz? Osho free master, you no wan buy ebook abi.....lol.

So how do you get sellers. I dont know where you are reading from but lets say you want to start with Ginger or Sesame seed, Kaduna is where to turn but some of these farmers dont have export documents so I advice you deal with sellers approved by Nigeria Export Promotion Council.

On how to get foreign buyers, simply go to www.alibaba.com ,www,tradekey.com or www.aliexpress.com and register. After that, search for buyers of lets say Ginger" once you see buyers, send them message like this "Dear Sir/Ma, we have large stock of dried split ginger for immediate export, please contact us for details". With this short message , you are ready to launch, once he replies, you will then follow up with specification of the product, shipping method, payment terms etc.

Remember also that buyers always conduct inspection before they buy product so ensure that what you are selling is what you advertised, ensure it is bagged properly and weighed, do your home work well, little mistake may make buyers raise suspicion and they will just blank out.

Ehen, please when contacting buyers I advice you leave this Indian people, its not that they dont buy is just that their wahala is too much. But if you must deal with them then never tell an Indian you are an agent, marketing rep or anything that makes him see you as a middle man, just tell him you are the owner of the product by the time you link him with your seller, let him know they are your colleague and you people work as team.

I have shown you the basic of Export Brokerage business, if you have difficulties along the line or need more schooling feel free to write me at joopconcept(at)gmail.com

I seldom do nairaland so I may not reply messages here swiftly. Dont mind writing structure, I write better that this just that I am writing with sleepy eyes grin grin grin grin grin

lastly ask me for the pdf copy of approved exporters by Nigeria Export Promotion Council NEPC, their are about 570 list of registered exporters there you can deal with, this will save you lots of stress.

Below I added sample of two letters, one is the letter of authorization while the other is the letter you will send to the seller indicating your interest to be their representative as well as snapshot of the approved exporters by NEPC.

Sincerely guys, what I just gave out here is what I charge 10k to teach , I run online trainings and this is one of the businesses I teach. goodluck.

what more can I say..... Thanks for the generosity bro. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital by Ltrust(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a mentoring guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160

(1) (Reply)

CBN Injects Fresh $210m In Forex Market / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / (diamond Bank Is Not Reliable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.