Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 6) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 6) (1100 Views)

Sex Story- Jide Part 6 / Boredom Made Me Do It (A Lesbian Story). / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 6) by RemenZack(f): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Nina Roosevelt was extremely successful. Success ought to be her middle name but it wasn't biologically. She was the successful 39 year old with a really gorgeous and what seemed to be a happy home to all.

She had been married to her faithful husband for ten long and dramatic years. She and Gregory had two beautiful daughters, Dakota and Grace. Nina ought to be happy with her Life.

But she just wasn't. Her latest bestseller Book had been auctioned at the biggest Literature auction event in China, after it has been successfully translated to Chinese and several different languages.

Her writing skills were concise and special. She oozed aptly and everyone was in love with her.

During Nina and Gregory's marriage anniversary in Paris, several men sent her romantic cards, telling her how much they loved her and wished her marriage would suddenly end, just to be with her. It was a joke to the happy couple, making their eyes wet with tears of laughter as they sipped and spilled red expensive wine.

It was late at night and Nina was dressed in a strapless red dress. As usual, she oozed confidence in her killer heels. She had heavy red lipstick on her lips and a small clutch bag in her hands. She sneaked out of her room but before she did, she took an eyeful of her behind. She looked at the round shape of her buttocks and grabbed one cheek.

Gregory was busy snoring and probably disturbing the next door neighbours with the terrible noise when Nina walked out that door.

Then, she sighted Dakota, who was 8 years old and heading to the Kitchen for a glass of water or milk. Dakota's eyes grew dilated when she saw her Mother all red and hot. She looked bemused and tried to run away, thinking her Mother must have been sleep walking when Nina grabbed her less vehemently.

"Dakota, it's me. What are you doing awake? It's only past 11" said Nina, her red lips vaguely sodden in gloss.

"Mu-Mummy, why are you dressed like a lady in a movie?" Dakota asked, stuttering for a while, her eyes now calm. Nina offered her daughter a glass of warm milk before trying to answer her question.

Dakota was just like Nina. They were alike so much and they talked and acted so intrepid and valiantly. They were the brave ones, while Gregory and Grace had to be called the Submissive ones.

"I've to go see a friend in the Hospital. He really needs help!" Nina lied, now trying to round off the Coloquy, but Dakota seemed to want to know much more.

"I've to be out now, Dakota. If Daddy asks after me, just tell him I had to go see a friend named Joy!"

"Joy? But you said your friend is a He. Do boys get to be named Joy too, Mummy?" The inquisitive one asked, trying to get more words out of Nina.

"Yes, baby. Some people are named Joy, even when they aren't girls like you and me. I've to go now! Also, tell your Sister, Grace, that I love her very much. I love you all!". Just then, Nina placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead and her glossy hair before walking out that door and never returning.

Nina wasn't lost or found. She was on a quest to find Joy and unleash Boredom out of her system. She was desperate to find what she truly deserved after writing Masterpieces and gaining the recognition, fame and affluent lifestyle she truly deserved.

She was bored and she longed for that sating and gratifying freedom she always wanted. She was desperate to find that tool and nothing was going to stop her.

Re: Boredom Made Me Do It (part 6) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice one! seems you have good start up......Making your reader want more.....Well done. but don't keep them waiting for two long.

1 Like

Re: Boredom Made Me Do It (part 6) by RemenZack(f): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:
Nice one! seems you have good start up......Making your reader want more.....Well done. but don't keep them waiting for two long.
It's actually just a short story. That's the end. It doesn't continue. Sometimes, suspense is needed. That's the whole idea.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: My Life As A Fifty Naira Note / What Is Sex? / How Girls Fainted Over Desmond's Handsomeness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.