Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,514 members, 7,770,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 (4651 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 14 FINAL PART / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 by mrportable2: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

Just after we walked into my bedroom, I stood at the center of the space, gesturing him to begin measuring. Somehow, I could feel my heart beating rather fast as I struggled to gain any bit of composure. I could also feel my body fidget pretty violently with my hands shivering in a very palpable manner! As he stepped into my front after dropping his exercise book on my dresser, my heart suddenly skipped! It was just inexplicably how much calmness of self I desperately desired at that moment. His hand came on top of my left shoulder as he prepared to run the tape along my shoulder and upper arm. Since I had taught them how to run measurements in a previous class, it was an opportunity to see how much he had learnt. But as soon as his hand touched me there, I instantly jolted, bringing him to halt briefly in obvious puzzlement.
“Did I hurt you ma?” he asked rather innocently, raising his seductively full eye brows up as he looked at me
I waved my head repeatedly, as I tightly clenched my lips together, shutting my eyes in sheer embarrassment. I couldn’t get words out basically. He continued.
He ran the tape along my shoulder and upper arm, swiftly turning to write down the discovered length. He almost acted like a professional tailor and even went as far as abbreviating the notes like a pro would do. The young man could impress in no equal measure!

“Let me measure your wrist ma” he chipped in as he stooped to run his tape around my wrist. He was now ‘face-to-face’ with my covered Kittycat and I could even feel his hot breath on me, through the sheer material of my nightdress. Curiously, there was also this tinge of excitement I could equally feel in my Kittycat which wasn’t his hot breath at all!
After taking notes of my wrist, he stood and brought the tape around my neck. But without having his left arm gently rest on my left boob! He kept readjusting the tape to probably find the most suitable figure thus letting the arm linger on my tit!
After taking notes of my wrist, he stood and brought the tape around my neck. But without having his left arm gently rest on my left boob!
Given how totally stark I was underneath, it was easy for my left Tip to abundantly poke into his hand! It even ground the already taut thing around, as he gently glided his arms back and forth in search for a suitable measurement! I got to know he was very much aware of what had happened, when he slightly turned again to write down the new figures he found. My eyes suddenly found his fly, where his Joystick had pitched a mild but yet obvious tent! I did quickly look away as soon as his attention returned to my body.

But it was just a definite moment of truth for me. The realization that the boy had gotten hard because of me, didn’t help my composure plans in any way going forward! My juices just began trickling in, moistening up my Kittycat at a go! I couldn’t believe what was suddenly happening even as my breathing tripled! He was now trying to run the tape around my tummy but without asking me to slightly lift my arms – a definite indication of a sudden ice that had begun developing between us!

He did indeed feel my rubbery stiff Tip under his arm and that was what brought him the erection! He was also surely seeing the way both of them (my Tips) now assiduously poked my nightie out of my increasing arousal, as they stood like short pencils across my large chest!

A quick look at his fly, told that he was still erect and the size of what I could trace out, was indeed spectacular for his age!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 7 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-7/

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of "SWAG" And Its Origin / Steps Of Love - A Story By Ngozi Lovelyn / Amazon Kindle Ebook & Paperback Publishing! +All Digital Channels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.