Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! (33781 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / - Sun Girl Vs Nairaland Girl - / Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by benedo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
This newspaper has a habit of sometimes putting some funny looking xters on their page 3re, it makes u wonder what criteria theu use in putting these girls on their pages, really this one is not that baaad, beleive me there have been some worse looking "things' on their page 3re in the past.
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Makamiyaki(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2007
make una leave d girl joo. . .her chest compensate fully for wetin she no get
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by mimi4eva(f): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
this is very very very unprofessional, and if this is meant to be an editorial spread for a newspaper they definaetly need to up thier game, in this case they would need a professional stylist and trow those rags into the garbage bin that shes wearing, and makeup artist and just a little bit of digital editing with any one can do on photoshop software and a little creativity and direction from the photographer, for crying out loud the picture is too raz!!!. we need stylists bigtime in nigeria.!, gosh the clothing is all wrong!

clothing:0/10
photographer:0/10
makeup:1/10
model:6/10(she has some potential)
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by soldee: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2007
I think the Sun newpaper is just peddling loose morality!!!!

What's wit publishing the girls' mobile phone numbers along with their pictures??!!!!
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by ClimieNH89: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
This is her second picture I am seeing on sungirl.

Why is she such a crappy dresser?

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by snazzydawn(f): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
maybe she was trying to cpoy her role model grin grin grin grin

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by ClimieNH89: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2007
Ahhhhhh! shocked

See copy cat!
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by brownsilk(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
ini should step up in her dress mode, she dresses a lot like some wack girls. best dressed gal in the movie industry (though revealing but classy) is RITA DOMINIC

she is da bomb in dress codes cheesy
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by anusule(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
i was peeping through sunnews online, i came across sun girls.
i found these ones. shocked

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by anusule(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2008
dakore. this one is nice

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by anusule(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2008
another. grin

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by anusule(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2008
celeb

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by anusule(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
and

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Mustay(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2008
na wa o!

it might be the editor's page but i don' t think hez the one who edits; or maybe they're leading 2 their tabloid name undecided
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by tosinadeda: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2008
those manchesters are massive grin
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by yimiton(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2008
Are you guys kidding me?
The sun always go out to look for some very funny characters for their sun girls.

You don't have to be nacked to model. Did they look at that picture critically before they printed it?
Did they check out her tummy, her badly applied make up, the rags she's wearing, the knees, he pose. . . boy, that picture is just not good enough for any dailies.
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2008
damn! i'd give anything to be this stacked. embarassed

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by mi3(f): 9:39pm On May 12, 2008
hOT holy damn, so wrong, i feel sorry for her more than anything, cuz chick be feelin hawt and all, chaii

my theory? na conspiracy!! they want to kill us with scary page 3 girls, im telling you!

however! there was one gurl that was sooo bloody beautiful, and the pic wasnt "bush" like this one, she was wearing a backless tiger print dress, anyone remember?
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by mi3(f): 9:45pm On May 12, 2008
just saw dakores pic, ah ah that gurl cannot be compared to ini edo and them, Dakore has class, ini edo na one bussssssh girl like this eh, that cannot dress like a huan being to save her life, and the genevive pic is rather dissapointing too,
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by tpia: 11:05pm On May 13, 2008
lol. grin

anyway, a lot of naija guys no dey look face- na front and back dey give 'em fantasy.

Front and rear attack, as they say. What's appearance got to do with it.
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by acidrop(f): 5:43am On May 18, 2008
na wa ooo there ae some beauty abuse going on up here ooo
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by emmaction: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2008
i no see any reasom why the sun paper jsut think say na this person wey dem see of all the pics send to amke their sun girl,na waohhh,e be like say the thing do enter to bribe,yes it is our custome.if not how can this she-goat go come open dirty slipper breast and say she fine.ngwany! we go see.i don talk me own.naira land hear my voice,it no gooood oooo.
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by emmaction: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2008
before the nairaland makers,upon all the lady actresses ive been waching,i admire ini edo so much for her modesty and decency,but has she disappoint me in this nasty looking image.please if you know her tell her that action man is dissapointed.thank you
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by emmaction: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
make una call say i wan advuce am
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2008
This is the nicest looking sungirl out of them. . . .BUT WHAT IS A SUNGIRL? WHAT'S SHE SUPPOSE TO DO? I DNT GET IT Method-Man. . .abeg, I no need your help for this one o

She's pretty. . .not like all of them filled with make-up and fake atmosphere. . anywaz. . .I want to see a SUNBOY!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by MethodMan3(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2008
sun newspaper are just bloody copycats!

if you want to copy something, then make it worthwhile

the stunning girls UK sun newspaper put on their page three is way classier than the tacky wannabees on 9JA's sun!

You can't blame them tho, i guess the idiot in charge of the column has just lost the plot

@4HER

Sun girl was the idea of the british tabloid to put model girls on page three of the newspaper in order to attract more

attention from the UK's male population! And Nigeria's sun stole the idea but instead of put stunning girls,

They put every sholape, Nkechi and Amina who are all perfect examples of wowority!
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

sun newspaper are just bloody copycats!

if you want to copy something, then make it worthwhile

the stunning girls UK sun newspaper put on their page three is way classier than the tacky wannabees on 9JA's sun!

You can't blame them tho, i guess the idiot in charge of the column has just lost the plot

@4HER

Sun girl was the idea of the british tabloid to put model girls on page three of the newspaper in order to attract more

attention from the UK's make population! And Nigeria's sun stole the idea but instead of put stunning girls,

They put every sholape, Nkechi and Amina who are all perfect examples of wowority!

lmao!! thanks. . .
I looked on naija sun girl. . .jeeez!! so ugly, could they not atleast help them? photoshop atleast?!! angry
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by migareigns(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
shocked why the hell did the creature in yellow and covering her you know what appear from? i guess the x-files were right ALIENS HAVE INVADED EARTH cry
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by ChiBabe2(f): 1:07am On Jul 12, 2008
what the hell is a sun girl??!!
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Mustay(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
Chi*Babe:

what the hell is a sun girl??!!

A gal who can grace page 3 tongue
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
tongue She's dumb
She's dumb
She's dumb
She's dumb tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
: tongue tongue tongue

She's dumb
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by MrCrackles(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
all dis sun-girls sef?!

where dem dey get them from? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.