Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,273 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! (33779 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / - Sun Girl Vs Nairaland Girl - / Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by obongyi: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2008
She thinks she's beyonce
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by cholerik(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
i thot black kneees on a fine ass fair broad wuz cool undecided
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by uchetobi(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2008
This sun girls are just not it al all
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by obidia(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2008
No doubt we are not talking about her looks cos thats not the issue here.The issue is should the sun publish such thing in the national dalies for all to see, what morals do they teach our young ones.The implication of this is that they can go nude if they want since they are promoting someone who has done that.Its bad embarassed
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by MrCrackles(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2008
shez fucking fugly!
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
sources say dis girl is a nairalander
and she sabi yapp people well well
tongue tongue
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2011
The girl looks like a mad woman on rampage. . .

Someone please restrain her. grin
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by cnwaejike(f): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2013
oge4real: why is she in rags?or is this the latest trend in fafhion?or the clothe no reach?or did the tailor make a mistake?pls who will give the answers 2 these questions? embarassed embarassed embarassed
na d same answers i dey find oh
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by cnwaejike(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2013
SeXYhOTmOM: sources say dis girl is a nairalander
and she sabi yapp people well well
tongue tongue
if i talk na......them go say i don break law
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Cherish20(f): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
shockedshocked ...and when ppl ask her, she'll b like ..."i'm into modelling... Lol cheesycheesy #sungirl#
Re: The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
oge4real: why is she in rags?or is this the latest trend in fafhion?or the clothe no reach?or did the tailor make a mistake?pls who will give the answers 2 these questions? embarassed embarassed embarassed

lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.