Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Iphone 6 Plus 128GB For Parts Or Repairs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone 6 Plus 128GB For Parts Or Repairs (439 Views)

Transit-cracked US Used Iphone 7 Plus 128gb For Sale - SOLD / Please I Want To Add Money To My Iphone 6+ 64gb.. To Get Iphone 7+ / Meet The BEAST Tecno Phamton 6 Plus FEATURES 80 MP Super Fusion Imaging Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Iphone 6 Plus 128GB For Parts Or Repairs by talk2ekpa(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please, I looking for a buyer of an iPhone 6 Plus with 128GB internal storage. The phone was use for less than five months. But it has two major problem.
1. Cracked screen glass
2. locked to Icloud.

Please note that I did not buy this smartphone from the store, I bought it from a politician with the intention of replacing the glass sometimes in the future, cos I was still using it, despite the cracked glass. But only to upgrade it and meet Icloud locked.

I the owner, and from what I understand, he had misplaced his Icloud details and open another Apple Icloud account.

I truly wish I can fix this device, but I have a financial demanding project on me right now of which the proceeds from the sale can help reduce the cost. So if you know how to handle the above two problems (Icloud locked and cracked glass) to your gain, please contact me. But please be sure you know how to go about the problem. thanks

Any interested buyer can call or chat me up through 07057704977.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Generate Code To Unlock This Phone / Microsoft Finally Rolls Out Windows 10 Mobile To Older Phones / Urgent help please Annoying Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.