Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k (7130 Views)

Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child / What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by cococandy(f): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Aunty speeerm nyash swallowed my post too. cheesy

OP, is obviously interested in flashy, posh business like boutique.

See agro farmers living large and doing well for themselves. I was at a Young guys farm at Obinze two weeks ago and wished I was wiser a few years ago. The guy is making cool cash daily, eats good fresh foods and enjoying peaceful life in the quiet country side.

That's true. There's one on this forum that's always advertising his agro business and progress so far. But I think it's a lot of work too. Not sure someone with little kids can do it (e.g OP)

Talking about boutique.

OP if all else fails, you can consider buying bales of cloths and sell. As in O.K cloths. Maybe start with one bale and see how it goes.
That's not a messy one at all but I'm not sure what the profit in that area is like.
Check this link for more info https://www.nairaland.com/2748890/investments-students-corper-teachersworkers-stay#40197003

Okay I've given enough tips jare. It's high time you paid me consultation fee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2016
cococandy:

That's true. There's one on this forum that's always advertising his business and progress so far. But I think it's a lot of work too. Not sure someone with little kids can do it (e.g OP)

Talking about boutique.

OP if all else fails, you can consider buying bales of cloths and sell. As in O.K cloths. Maybe start with one bale and see how it goes.
That's not a messy one at all but I'm not sure what the profit in that area is like.
Check this link for more info https://www.nairaland.com/2748890/investments-students-corper-teachersworkers-stay#40197003

Okay I've given enough tips jare. It's high time you paid me consultation fee cheesy
Thanks madam coco I think I will go with madam ify idea.I will collect more money from my husband and sell those things in quantity. Thank you so much
Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Did your friend explain what s/he mean by dirty business? I run a foodstuff business my dear and when u said " those things", you not only insulted me and others in that line but sounded super ignorant.

Do you eat daily? Do you buy clothes, weave on, make-up daily?
How many average Nigerian families buy new clothes,shoes etc each month?

I don't agree that foodstuff business is a dirty one. My shop for foodstuff is in a complex where rent is 400K per annum and the place is super neat. Same for lots of others. Income is guaranteed daily, and so is sales.

Well, if you dont like it, good for you but don't call it a dirty business or look down on people that do it.

I am not looking down on your business ma'am, I just consider it being dirty becos someone said so and also the people that sell those stuff in my area are always dirty and people look down on them. Thank you so much, I will consider it since it is what people eat everyday. But how do I add make my own look different with a class

3 Likes

Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by cococandy(f): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
munarule:

Thanks madam coco I think I will go with madam ify idea.I will collect more money from my husband and sell those things in quantity. Thank you so much
Awesome. That's the best suggestion so far and hopefully it will work out for you.

I wish you the best. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by jashar(f): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2016
@ madam OP, foodstuffs is a very good business because no matter how bad the economy is, people still eat.

You complained about it being dirty in your area. You already have an advantage. If you decide to start up the business, make your own shop neat and get quality products.

People would patronise you because they'll know your shop is neat. Besides, with the foodstuff business, you get a quick turnover.
But be ready to work smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by ifyalways(f): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2016
jashar:
@ madam OP, foodstuffs is a very good business because no matter how bad the economy is, people still eat.

You complained about it being dirty in your area. You already have an advantage. If you decide to start up the business, make your own shop neat and get quality products.

People would patronise you because they'll know your shop is neat. Besides, with the foodstuff business, you get a quick turnover.
But be ready to work smart.
@Munarules: FYI.
Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by ProHuntConsult: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
My younger sister borrowed 100k from me to start a business. She went to buy one bag sack of okrika clothes from were I don't know and I nearly killed her for using all that money for such rubbish (so I actually thought).

Right now she has paid back my money since and sells more than 5 bag sacks within a month and she always boost of making more money than her banker friends.

If I am actually not exaggerating I think she cashes in up to 300k or more every single month and am surprised at how that okrika sells.

Point I noted was that she doesn't do all that bend down select way, she opens her big big sacks, select the clothes inside one after the other, arrange them into different groups, wash them group by group, iron them, fold them into Ghana must go bags, spray perfume inside and close it up overnight. From the following day all I know is that she goes out with a bag filled with clothes and comes home with an empty bag. She can go out like that up to three times in a day and all I see is empty bags being brought back home and money being counted in huge sums.

You might look into such business in your area and probably see if it will move for you.

My own little contribution and I hope it helps.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
ifyalways:
@All, OP said 100K after rent.
Basic food stuff and agege bread. Food stuff like :
A bag of rice,beans and garri : resale in cups and derica
Palm and ground nut oil in gallons : resale in bottles.
Pure water bags and bottle water(wholesale)
Recharge cards( small denominations move faster )
Canned juices ( cheap ones) and bobo
Biscuits
Noodles
Alabukun, origin (canned) .
If you have deep freezer and constant light , u can add frozen iced fish, chicken and turkey.

aunty i greet you, any Errands for the boys? cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / How Did Your Family Celebrate Nigeria's Victory Yesterday? / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.