Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin (59109 Views)

Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by mako007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Berrylite:
She is beautiful but she needs to see me so that we can help her work on her big thigh and arm.

Generally, she needs to slim down because nobody wanna marry day woman. You can check my profile for more information
You wey dey advise person slim down, check yourself first!

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Labosonline(f): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by pbs4real(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2016
SandraEmoney:
Whaoo Hot body Like mine...

See what Genevieve Nnaji did in this new movie for #50million @@ >> http://endtimesblogs..co.uk/2016/01/unbelievable-see-what-actress-genevieve.html
u re ryt tho,sup with the tatoos? undecided u jez decided to scratch ur bentley embarassed
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 20, 2016
pet4ril:
Seriously, I'm short of words....... But what is hot and sexy here

Na a gurl with fat body i see ooh
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Jerryolumide(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2016
pet4ril:
seriously I just weak aswear
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by uchennaakunne(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2016
slimzypink:
she is still a very ugly potato sha smiley
are you even fine?... With your ugly face like shit

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by MikeB3(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2016
RickRichards:
She fat but naughtynaughty says to lie, so let's just pretend she has a perfect bikini body, and party's with Spongebob in bikini bottom. undecided
She is not fat bro...... You should have used the word "chubby" instead. And aggregates it with her beauty!

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2016
MikeB3:

She is not fat bro...... You should have used the word "chubby" instead. And aggregates it with her beauty!
*yimu*
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2016
Chidinma fine pass her
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by nairaman49ja: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Women without shape are like trouser without pocket; no where to put hand! Curved body is a sure attribute of beautiful/hot babe!

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by niggereyez(f): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2016
pet4ril:
I wonder ooh
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Emasel(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
She is just a normal girl jor, nothing spectacular undecided
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Tosky001: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
wao she is fine sha but she need to work on her.' AKA Christian mother'
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by tammie24: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
slimzypink:
she is still a very ugly potato sha smiley
if she ugly then you are a gorilla !
You are... uglyyyy!
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by tammie24: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Extom:
This is the ugliest bikini photos I've seen all my life. angry angry angry
will like to see pics of your gf
i bet you can never get a girl like this one
talking about looks, class and money
come here and spew trash
talk is cheap
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Kingosytex(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
shai! this girl gather o...nobe small thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.