Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister (2271 Views)

Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by OLisaMacaulay(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebenezer Babatope, a former minister of transport, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the federal government to negotiate with pro-Biafra agitators in the interest of peace in the country.
According to Today.ng Babatope, who is also a member of the Board of the Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, described himself as a loyal and staunch supporter of Biafra.

The ex-minister advised the demonstrators to be law abiding and avoid violence while making their demands.

“I am in total support of Biafra. I just wrote that in my column in Tribune Newspaper. I have always said that the federal government should talk to them because, not only that they are part and parcel of Nigeria, but they are citizens of this country and subjects of the federal government”.
“The Biafra agitators on their part must stop all the violence if they desire any serious talk with the federal government. They can’t achieve anything by being ruthless and violent. Once they are law abiding, I believe the federal government should dialogue with them,” he said. https://www.naij.com/701345-meet-ex-minister-staunch-supporter-biafra.html

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by simplycarro: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babatope, who is also a [size=15pt]member of the Board of the Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party[/size], described himself as a loyal and staunch supporter of Biafra.

That says it all. We know Biafra is a tool by the PDP members from SE to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Muhmmadu Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by asadike(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
are u sure dis man is a pure yoruba man or is he mixed blood coz am really surprise.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by 2boiz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mr ex minister, so u are also in support of breaking this nation up ba? Continue
Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by OLisaMacaulay(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
i love you bro for this.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by dani3(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hit likes if you think this man is fearless, hit share if you think buhari will arrest him and charge him for corruption soon.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by igwe123: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
simplycarro:

That says it all. We know Biafra is a tool by the PDP members from SE to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Muhmmadu Buhari
And Ebenezer Babatope is from SE?. Have u forgotten the battle of Uwazurike and Obasanjo during during his era?? Biafra agitation has nothing to do with the d.ullard

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by Mekus68: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Correct guy. Not like all those hypocrites them, eg..OBJ who tried to bribe massob in the back n came to d front to say Biafra is dead n buried.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by simplycarro: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
igwe123:

And Ebenezer Babatope is from SE?. Have u forgotten the battle of Uwazurike and Obasanjo during during his era?? Biafra agitation has nothing to do with the d.ullard
Uwazurike has been exposed as nothing but a common thief and an extortionist who is taking advantage of prevalent illiteracy and poverty in the east to fleece some unsuspecting gullible folks. He was doing Biafra for pecuniary gains,
Babatope is an old PDP foolish goat and yam eater that has been separated from the yams and naturally anything to rock the Buhari boat is welcome by him.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Without Biafra agitation Buhari already has too many problems to face and honestly, he cant survive it.
Biafra has come to stay as long as yorubas and hausa have resisted equity.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by DropShot: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babatope is high on Onitsha weed to advise FG to negotiate with terrorists.

Buhari aint built for that bull sh*t. Let them do their worst.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by simplycarro: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmydeep:
Without Biafra agitation Buhari already has too many problems to face and honestly, he cant survive it.
Biafra has come to stay as long as yorubas and hausa have resisted equity.

Resisted equity in what?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by mrjangaweed: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
the useless cone heads won't like this news

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by Obipat(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seun u see ur life? Mod front page.
Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by kingdompropty: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
When you see some SW casting aspersions on you just forgive them as it is painful to see your fellow citizen wanting to leave you. grin
Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by LoveMachine(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
2016 is already too dramatic for me! It's too much! I'm tired and we haven't hit 31 days yet!
Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by badnature: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
when people talk of violence in reference to IPOB I don't understand what the mean,because aside the gutter media propaganda IPOB MEMBERS have never killed,wounds,vandalize,or harm anybody and the are un-armed.so WHY would people use the word violence in reference to IPOB??
Re: Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister by dreamworld: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good. But ur brothers love biafrans that they cant let them go. They go on extra mile to do anything that will stop biafrans from leaving

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This APC Campaign Poster About Dollar Rate? / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance 2016 report / See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.