Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help (4196 Views)

How Does One Fix The Pop-up Notification Bug On Huawei Y336-U02? / How To Root HAUWEI Y336-U02 / Huawei Y336-U02 Root Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help by Boldstar(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

My Huawei Y3-U02 kept prompting me to update my phone software. I later obliged to do that three days ago. After I backed up my data and initiated the update, my phone started the update but it is now stuck at the log on boot up stage. Its not going any further. I have downloaded the stock firmware on my memory card and tried fastbooting it to upgrade it using external storage but that did not work. Please what do I do?
Re: My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help by giftedben: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Did you leave enough storage space before downloading. Have you tried hard reset. remove ur simcard and memory card.
Re: My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help by Boldstar(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2016
giftedben:
Did you leave enough storage space before downloading. Have you tried hard reset. remove ur simcard and memory card.

I will try that now
Re: My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help by Boldstar(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
giftedben:

I had enough space (over 1GB) before I downloaded. I have also tried the hard reset. But it still not working
Re: My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help by giftedben: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Boldstar:

I had enough space (over 1GB) before I downloaded. I have also tried the hard reset. But it still not working

Android boot loop fix

First charge Your Phone Full.

Power off your Android device, if it cannot be powered off by long pressing the power button then go ahead and remove the back panel and pull the battery. Doing so should force the device to power off.

1. Hold the Volume button up (In a few device it may be volume down) + the dedicated power button.
Side note: some device have a dedicated physical Home button if your device has this hold it as well

2. Once your Smartphones first logo or manufacturers logo flashes for the first time let go of all buttons except Volume up and you will be loaded into a special mode with a little Android guy on its back with an Exclamation mark.

3. From the options menu navigate with Volume key up and down, Find Wipe cache partition and the when that’s complete go to Wipe data/factory reset scroll down to yes you are sure and allow your device to do its thing.

4. After the process has completed reboot your Android mobile phone and next time you boot it will no longer hang or be stuck in the Android boot loop/ screen where the device does not fully start up.

If for some reason the above did not work for you do not worry as in some case the phone can be experiencing a more severe issue that will require that you flash the stock firmware on the phone from scratch which will allow it to boot up fully once more and you should be able to use your device,

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free 3.5gb / Which Phone In Naija Market Now Is Good For Gaming / How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.