Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Mtn Free 3.5gb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Free 3.5gb (4199 Views)

Mtn Free 3.5gb / How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card / Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Free 3.5gb by jsp399(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2017
That MTN free 3.5GB Last 2 years October. Who still remembers? undecided

I think it still works. Who remembers the code? Biko its high time we need to start testing these old cheats oo grin grin
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by schoolboymatt(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2017
Op na wa for you oo
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by mojeed4(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
OP. You have a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by xecuter(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
jsp399:
That MTN free 3.5GB Last 2 years October. Who still remembers? undecided

I think it still works. Who remembers the code? Biko its high time we need to start testing these old cheats oo grin grin

i dont blame u,oshobo weed is becoming too affordable

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by jsp399(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
xecuter:
i dont blame u,oshobo weed is becoming too affordable
Choi...
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by okooloyun1(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2017
Op wait make I fire you

6 Likes

Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by donkossy(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2017
Is like your head is paining you abi.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by Paparazzi2244: 4:33pm On May 28, 2017
okooloyun1:
Op wait make I fire you

Yeah fire him
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by mikool007(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
hehe.....no words for you op....no words
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by Olibboy: 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
Hungry Man
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by olamitiwale(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
S.S.S.M.H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by joeshed(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
Yea! You can earn bitcoin online and withdraw to your local bank account, now this is a PTC site that pays you to click on adverts from other site that promotes bitcoin, the required stuffs to participate is your internet connected device(smart phone or PC) and your bitcoin wallet. This is not a ponzi scheme or make rich quick. But its a sure way to earn online, it doesn't stop you from your normal work,at your free time you just login and click on adverts,and when you reach the payout you click 'withdraw' to get your pay right in your Btc wallet. 
Note: the site is mobile friendly

Check my signature to join. If you are interested.
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by Techm8: 10:34pm On May 28, 2017
Op is high
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by adenig1(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
New Compensation Plan for Multi-Level-Marketing in Nigeria. The true essence of this business is in how many people you manage and invite regularly to the business network. If you are going to be a network marketer, first of all you will need to go professional, like in any other profession you will need to learn the needed skills (ABC). So decide today and go Pro. Network Marketing is not a selling business but you can make a lot of money selling! If you are coming in full time or need to urgently increase your income, then selling will feature prominently in the beginning. But remember that true wealth and asset building is not based on a foundation of selling but network building.
2. Second Leg: Training
a. Without correct knowledge especially on how to effectively duplicate the system, you will not be able to build this business. Our business is hinged on network building but this can only be effectively done through knowing the system well. That comes from training.
b. Our trainings are the OPP (Open Plan Presentation), Kit Handover and the Orientations (New Distributor Orientation). It is also wise to read up thoroughly on the subject of MLM by buying books and gaining online resources. I will like you to see what is possible in this New Compensation Plan because it is what I have observed to be the place where people will be making the money from in this business. There are several plans in Networking business ranging from Starter to Gold-Lions and all that, but what's the way-out? Firstly, You will need to understand that success or failure begings with You. So You will not play where the messengers are. What you need to do is go to the superior levels and build your office there. This is possible by starting with a Platinum. Yes! By starting with a Platinum you have already begin to make money from the first day because you would be given products that worths the value of your Platinum registration and will earn a business bonus of 100usd, if that is okay; then the next thing you are to do is structure your office to be in this form = I need to get 2P (two people) in the first month to join the network at Platinum Level as my downline and I will earn 10usd from each of them, that is 20usd as my matching bonus in the first month. That's all I need because if my 2P downlines gets the-same orientation like the one I have the arithmetical progression will go like this = 2nd Month : 4P, 3rd Month : 8P, 4th Month : 16P, 5th Month : 32P, 6th Month : 64P, 7th Month : 128P, 8th Month : 256P, 9th Month : 512P, 10th Month : 1024P, 11th Month : 2048P. and finally in the 12th Month 4096P's Wow! From this illustration, You can see the power of 2 and that's all you need, only that your first 2P must be well trained on how the system works so that they can be able to follow the system and duplicate it. From the illustration above You can observe that I did not include any monetary value as to how I will earn from my downlines because from the secound month which is not my direct invite I begin to earn 1usd on each of my downlines even as they increase in number, that is to say i will be paid 4094 usd + 4092usd + 100usd + 20usd = 8306usd by the 12th Month, 4094usd for the total downlines at the end of 12th Months and 4092usd for matching downlines from the 2nd - 11th Month. This means that all your downlines would be 8190P's in the first year. Now think about this: supposing you make it a point of duty that your office grooms 2P's every month, it means you have created a salary basis of 8306usd monthly in the year to come and other attractive bonus's. Welcome to the New Compensation Plan. Remember; SUCCESS begins with BELIEVE. The beauty of these is that you can start engaging prospects from the convenience of your sitting room, also you can do this from any country. Another promise this platform is offering is that you can pass-on your account to your child as an inheritance. For more details on what company offers what, how to join, and dates for our Open Plan Presentations (OPP), Travelling Packages and etc. You can call or text me on this number 070 3816 2029. Michael A. Olaore.
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by jsp399(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2017
donkossy:
Is like your head is paining you abi.

grin angry

Please o I just Say Make I relate ni
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by jsp399(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2017
olamitiwale:
S.S.S.M.H

Shake your head well oo grin grin
Re: Mtn Free 3.5gb by bedspread: 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
OP

(1) (Reply)

Gionee to Launch E7 with 5.5" Snapdragon 800 & E7 mini 4.7" octa-core 2DAY / I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) / Mtn Recharging Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.