Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Dont You Think There Should Be A PM Before BANNING? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dont You Think There Should Be A PM Before BANNING? (428 Views)

Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates / How Do I Reply a PM / Ghana Denies Banning Imported Goods From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dont You Think There Should Be A PM Before BANNING? by donTbone(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seriously getting frustrated with this MODs. Why i was banned? Only God Knows
After my quote on a thread created by DONSMITH, i was banned but the creator
of the thread wasnt banned. Such is life! yet we blame politicians! angry

Probably, that wasnt why i was banned, sending a PM for me to know i will be banned
and why would have been reasonable.

I know many has experienced this too and i know it aint stopping now... But in my own opinion,
let every banned member of NL know why they are being banned.

Afterall, we are not paid...but for the love of it, thats why we chose NL, nothing more.
If to say, its for the news, there are other forums for news and comments without BAN.
If its for hook up...There are some other forums that provides that too.
Am not mad neither am i angry, but for the sake of those that have been and will always be
loyal to this forum, let something be done. Lalasticlala, if there is a way this could be
sorted out, please do.

As much as the members and traffic of NL is high, it takes just a week for an hacker to destroy
all. I hear it takes more effort to build a thing than destroy it.

Am posting this for the love i have for this forum...not because i am addicted to it.
I come in peace!
Re: Dont You Think There Should Be A PM Before BANNING? by Rocktation(f): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2016

(1)

Why You Need To Have Sex Everyday / Chelsea Youth Team Star Ola Aina Helps Nigerian Youths / The Pdp's Style Of Playing Politics In Ekiti State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.