Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Okupe Blasts Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blasts Soludo (526 Views)

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okupe Blasts Soludo by TopCelebritiesM: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s aide, Dr. Doyin Okupe has blasted former Governor of the Central Bank, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo for comparing the former President, Goodluck Jonathan to late Ugandan dictator, Idi Amin Dada.
Soludo said recently that; “Imagine a scenario where a President can order the CBN to create an intervention fund for national stability and the CBN literally ‘prints’ say, N3tn, and doles it out as cash to the President to prosecute an election campaign, or for just about anything he fancies. I don’t know any other country where such is tolerated, except perhaps what I watched in a movie about Idi Amin and his governor of the Central Bank.”
Dr. Okupe replied that; “I have read what Soludo said but sincerely I don’t see any reason to compare former President Jonathan with Idi Amin. It is a baseless point. Idi Amin was a tyrant and an all-in-one. He fought the British by deporting foreigners from his country. That is what I know about Idi Amin. How such figure relates to Jonathan is what I don’t understand. “I honestly disagree with him because it’s like comparing another dictator like Adolf Hitler of Germany with Ghana’s... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/okupe-blasts-soludo/
Re: Okupe Blasts Soludo by yemmynoni: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
To be sincere Mr "HERO" no try ooooo
Re: Okupe Blasts Soludo by surestsam(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
ok nw

(1) (Reply)

I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni / Nigerians Call For Buratai To Be Questioned Over The $2.1bn Arms Deal Scandal / Station Market In Kaduna Got Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.