Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni (522 Views)

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / Yahaya Bello - Supreme Court Upheld Supreme God’s Mandate / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by wholexy009(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2016
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has said that to properly position Yoruba race for greatness, efforts must be geared towards uniting its people. Receiving in his palace in Ile Ife yesterday the paramount ruler of Remo kingdom, Oba Michael Adeniyi Sonariwo, who led royal fathers and eminent personalities including Chief Kessington Adebutu and Asiwaju of Remoland Chief S. Onafowokan, Oba Ogunwusi said he has God’s mandate to unite the race. Oba Ogunwusi said that his efforts in uniting Yoruba nation are already yielding positive results, adding that Yoruba will develop if united. The monarch said Yoruba people are the most favoured race on earth and urged other traditional rulers in Yoruba land to join and support the unity campaign, maintaining that the unity of Yoruba race was needed for peace and development of the race.

SOURCE: Vanguard – Pg. 10

Re: I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by omooba969(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Ok
Re: I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by Godfullsam(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2016
Yoruba is more than just a tribe, Yoruba is a race. United we stand.....

#proudlyomoyoruba
Re: I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by wholexy009(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Kabiyesi o; Long live the king
Re: I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
and may God make you successful in this endeavour.

I shudder whenever I remember what I read about the civil war that ravaged Yorubaland in times past.
Re: I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by politricks: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Why not 'oduduwa's' mandate or are you not a traditional ruler?.
#justthinkingaloud
Re: I’ve God’s Mandate To Unite Yoruba Race — Ooni by orisa37: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2016
May God grant the Ooni Power, Might and Hope to succeed. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Ignore The Crooked Lies About Tinubu. / Buhari Is Using Military Equipments Bought By My Administration- Jonathan / Robbery Gang Write Lagos Communities Ahead Of Revenge Attack (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.