Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi (24846 Views)

Ondo Sends Lassa Fever Patient Back To Edo / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Health Workers Flee From Suspected Lassa Fever Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by zicoraads: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:
Please remove Jonathan from that list. What exactly did he do to fight EBOLA?

Fashola and Dr Adedevoh were the real heros abeg. GEJ that was busy playing politics with the whole thing?
And you just had to bring political sentiments into an otherwise beautiful comment.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Gepheral: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
shamecurls:
Kanji na Bastard!
Am sure he ran to a brothel to ease out grin grin grin
Kai... Different kind of funny people full this country o.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by omojeesu(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
handie:
Is the federal ministry of health not supposed to set up emergency control centers in every state where this disease has been identified and every identified lassa fever case brought there and d patients properly treated and educated? Is the federal ministry of health doing enough in the area of educating the people of d rural areas(who are mostly uneducated and where the disease have a high rate of occurrence)? Say what u may of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Rotimi Amaechi and Tunde Fashola but those three people battled Ebola to a standstill in Nigeria..... Not forgetting Dr. Adedevoh(May you continue to rest in peace)

The LGA and State are crucial in the equation.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Donliv: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
APC should blame GEJ as usual. Incompetent administration always looking for whom to blame.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by pagorino(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided chai c gobe...pls find him ooo

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
ritababe:
Why dont we look for solution now instead of waiting for the west, i thought we deal with ebola by ourself, please the president should wakeup before it get out of hands.

My dear, we have brilliant molecular biologists, geneticists, biochemists, pharmacologists and an array of other medical/biomedical scientists. We have the highest prevalence of twin births in the world. All these resources are pure gold mine for scientific research. But we never use them.

I shake my head when I stumble upon medical research done at Uniben/UBTH, UI/UCH, ABU, UNN, Unilag/LUTH and other schools in Nigeria back in the 1970s/early 1980s. They were on par with Oxbridge & University of London standard.

But alas, we went to sleep. Dornroeschen schlaefchen as Germans would say.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gun him down...
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by femi4: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by HRich(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmyw:
Seriously, that's so true, they don't regard them.
So the only option left for them is to escape and seek for help/healing from God (if wise enough) with God nothing shall be impossible.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by HRich(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
ceejay80s:

U try go treat dem na because u no dey die
Lolz. Death is a debt which everyone (both me and you) must pay, It's just a mare sickness, which by faith everyone can over come.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by babadem2much(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Huh! since this one don show how dem go de do am OK make I bring chain come with padlock wey get numbers mek I see how him go escape again Oloshi

but wait o if dem tell u say see d man wey get lassa fever de come how u go do na? ;DHuh! since this one don show how dem go de do am OK make I bring chain come with padlock wey get numbers mek I see how him go escape again Oloshi

but wait o if dem tell u say see d man wey get lassa fever de come how u go do na?
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by olajide8(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
dane gun that's all, that is needed, we go bush hunting for the idiot, that wants to die with as many as possible people* did we send him/her to go at eat RAT!!! Under the guise of eating bush meat?- abegi, load pebbles into a local hunters gun, and shot the idiot when you find him - thats all
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by olajide8(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
dane gun that's all, that is needed, we go bush hunting for the idiot, that wants to die with as many as possible people* did we send him/her to go and eat RAT!!! Under the guise of eating bush meat?- abegi, load pebbles into a local hunters gun, and shot the idiot when you find him - thats all

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by banio: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
Ignorance, he probably felt he would be left to die..running away, to what end?
They should do well to release his details including picture biko...

It's even sad he escaped with the help of health workers. .

If he is caught and it is established that health workers aided his escape, then evrybody involved shud be charged to court and appropriate sanctions dished out

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by mulaniem(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] wow god help us
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Olasco93: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hehehe... Am just imagining the way the runaway Patient will be overtaking Keke Napeps on the road...
Even Hussain Bolt cannot catch this Patient at this jucture!
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by emmyw(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
HRich:
So the only option left for them is to escape and seek for help/healing from God (if wise enough) with God nothing shall be impossible.
God is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by xtervaganza(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
handie:
Is the federal ministry of health not supposed to set up emergency control centers in every state where this disease has been identified and every identified lassa fever case brought there and d patients properly treated and educated? Is the federal ministry of health doing enough in the area of educating the people of d rural areas(who are mostly uneducated and where the disease have a high rate of occurrence)? Say what u may of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Rotimi Amaechi and Tunde Fashola but those three people battled Ebola to a standstill in Nigeria..... Not forgetting Dr. Adedevoh(May you continue to rest in peace)
all these Dr adadevoh is becoming stoopid.

Like 3 other people died
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by damfun: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
Ignorance, he probably felt he would be left to die..running away, to what end?
They should do well to release his details including picture biko...

It's even sad he escaped with the help of health workers. .
he could not have escaped, they werent sure, nd u jes jump into conclusion. Am an healthworker, it sounds absurd to me
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Funkychic(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
where could he have ran to nah? He should have stayed and get treated instead of running away to spread it everywhere. Or does he want to finish Naija at once? Dat man must be wicked!

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by awesomesossy(f): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Another Patrick Sawyer ,pls make dem catch d legend ooo..be4 he repeats history....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by hawk05(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2016
martineverest:
Eewoooo... He wants to spread it
na Patrick Sawyer incernate..
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Nickymezor(f): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2016
I hope hez caught soon.. The guy is mean, doesnt he knw he is supposed be in d hospital fighting fr his life... Wat does he hope to achieve by this crazy act
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by mysticwarrior(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2016
What reason did he have to escape from a hospital attempting to recuperate his health, he must have an agender to transmit the virus, that guy is a Wizard.
Re: Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi by Egonec(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2016
That guy is a mad man. He's Patrick Sawyer the second...cos he's trying to infect others with d disease. I think he deserves 2016 strokes of d cane!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria / Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital / Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.