Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough (57547 Views)

El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Some Nigerians have lost it,they come here to try to prove silly points,like how government should negotiate with a group of people who want to hold the country to ransom .

As for me I stand with Buhari and his stance so far,he has his own faults too ;but he's actions are for the greater good.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
macklef:
On a more serious note. Bokoharam is not what dey were this time last year.
Suicide bombings may never be eradicated. It's like trying to completely stop kidnappings
But frontal attack on villages military bases that saw d abduction of d chibok girls can hardly repeat itself

So I think d militants better rethink, its just that dey operate amidst vilagers which
Will see to the loss of life of innocent people

I agree with you.

One effect of the war against BH is that Nigeria now has several battle hardened units - amongst which is the 7th Division. I don't think anyone in his right senses wants to tangle with these guys. I mean these guys will need to be stepped down even before rejoining their own families. This is not OBJ/Yaradua army - it's a different ballgame. These guys even have the tech to run down anyone who damages oil installations; they have the high/low orbiting satellites, the ALTR planes and armed UAV's. I pity the village that harbours any militants.

Let's hope sense prevails. Tax payers weapons should not have to be used against the citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by 100freekiss: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
fortune1968:
you must be worse than an illiterate .

Thanks for the insult....I know you understand my point, but u prefer to throw insults.

Give the Niger Delta the right to control their resources and militancy will end.

You can't beat a child and expect the child not to cry
You can't keep stealing their resources in the name of " National Wealth " , leave their land barren and expect them to be happy.

Forget my friend , let's face the truth. call a spade a spade.

Only true fredralism or confederate system of government will bring peace to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by vanbonattel: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Day11:
That name BUHARI, is like electric shock to some people but I don't know why?

#FireOnBuhari

you are right, people hear the name and start asking, who is he killing again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by aubventure: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
godson36:
Am always proud of this man.. He is a true example of Leaders that Nigeria need...
Yoruba people has always been cowards,foolish and stupid so your comment is not surprising. Thanks you fool

Nigerians need to be taken with iron hand.
Firefire:

Thank you.
's' and nothing is heard about the 's' embarassed
godson36:
Am always proud of this man.. He is a true example of Leaders that Nigeria need...

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by kingzizzy: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
godson36:

All the other leaders that led Nigeria with an iron hand, were did it get Nigeria?

Like Obama said

Africa does not need strong leaders, Africa needs strong institutions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by BiafranPrince: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
ezeuba:

Keep dreaming bro... We can understand the frustration you and your kind are going through now, but the good thing is you still have 3 more years of frustration coming. It could be more. The Dutch human rights lawyer will just collect his pay and laugh at your back, that is if you can foot his bill, or did you think he works for free?

Hahaha, who is this one?

Yesterday ICC made two Kenyan MP likewise a statesman of DR Congo to appear before the panel and answer cases bordering on human rights, dey there dey cheer Buhari on, you know say some go sell their farm to fund the Dutch human rights lawyer so buhari will be disgraced small.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by castiello(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=paramakina202 post=42135589]Buhari as a military tyrant doesn't believe in negotiated settlement in regards to amnesty agreement pres Yaradua signed with militants.

He wants an outright military victory where by the militants will surrender unconditionally.
However,he is living in a fools paradise.
That amnesty money still pain am for body.
[/quo

I can see how shabby you reason, did the amnesty change anything?

The money was spent lavishly on weed girls and luxury life by the so called military who has no common. Sense abeg if anyone be you who distort the peace of our country and economy they should be shoot in the head period
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by nwadiuko1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The same way they have been reacting in the NE baa!!! The ND is not the NE,oil prices are low at the moment,if Nigeria does not fully utilize her full oil production capacity many states would not even be able to pay salaries let alone procure weapons to prosecute a war.
tell that nigga that missiles nukes and bombs don't reside in one place
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by vanbonattel: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
100freekiss:

Thanks for the insult....I know you understand my point, but u prefer to throw insults.

Give the Niger Delta the right to control their resources and militancy will end.

You can't beat a child and expect the child not to cry
You can't keep stealing their resources in the name of " National Wealth " , leave their land barren and expect them to be happy.

Forget my friend , let's face the truth. call a spade a spade.

Only true fredralism or confederate system of government will bring peace to Nigeria
which nansense federalism when yorubas got their fingers in your oil. Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by mimi0106(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have been a great fan of NL......am back for now.....my brothers and sisters try to get one thing straight buhari na talk and do
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by jowa16: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=vanbonattel post=42138561]

you think your turn will not come?
wait till the dulllarrd is ready for the West[/quote
west has no p wt pmb u guyz nid to undstd d situatn on ground nd supprt d mvmnt
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by tottinova: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari buhari
The third man in my life
I love you jare
Carry on with the good work
God bless you
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by vanbonattel: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:
Buhari buhari
The third man in my life
I love you jare
Carry on with the good work
God bless you

the good work of bombing the Niger delta cheesy cheesy cheesy wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by ezeuba(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Hahaha, who is this one?

Yesterday ICC made two Kenyan MP likewise a statesman of DR Congo to appear before the panel and answer cases bordering on human rights, dey there dey cheer Buhari on, you know say some go sell their farm to fund the Dutch human rights lawyer so buhari will be disgraced small.
And then after all this ICC and the UN will ask Jonathan to come and take back the power Nigerians relieved him of through our votes, abi? Keep dreaming... The morning is still hours away...
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Menn.. talking tough d general always will.. dat does nt mean he's nt scared of d 9ja delta militants, dey too scared. None wanna b referred a Coward!!
Flip d coin, it wld nt go dwn well 4 both sides... Like u don't hv brodas nd sister ovr in d 9ja delta, if a bomb goes off it selects? certain weapon cnnt b used else it's a crime, meanwhile, we still do need 2 learn 4rm Syria, Iraq, clips I'v seen showed damages on both side, d funny thin is,, d war is still on..

btw 2morro nw,, another source go tell us say they neva said, "Defeating 9ja Delta Militants Won't Be Tough"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by tobechukwuka(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
jumper524:
watin militry take thier eye see for bokoharam hand if them use that vex for militants ehhn them go prefer make bokoharam attack them
Many kids on this forum. Thats why i hardly comment
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by Owoplenty(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
onatisi:
Niger delta is a different ball game. There is no economic activities of national interest in sambisa forest.
millennium joke! ND is pea nut compare with NE,the intelligence penatration and the divisive factor within the militant's echelons makes them a soft target

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by DarkHenrie(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
This man knows how to step on fire. His handlers better advised him properly before shit gets real messy around here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by vanbonattel: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
greenpasture:

I agree with you.

One effect of the war against BH is that Nigeria now has several battle hardened units - amongst which is the 7th Division. I don't think anyone in his right senses wants to tangle with these guys. I mean these guys will need to be stepped down even before rejoining their own families. This is not OBJ/Yaradua army - it's a different ballgame. These guys even have the tech to run down anyone who damages oil installations; they have the high/low orbiting satellites, the ALTR planes and armed UAV's. I pity the village that harbours any militants.

Let's hope sense prevails. Tax payers weapons should not have to be used against the citizenry.

can we have this 7th division pummel TonyeBarcanista village for just one month, Tompolo is waiting for them there grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by nwadiuko1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
kuwarayaakamarammaakamaramma
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
coolzeal:
This region fed Nigeria and has continue doing so. What happened to dialogue? Yaradua was no fool when he negotiated.

YOU ARE A VERY BAD PERSON. SHAME ON YOU.
Delta and Bayelsa is not the only oil producing states. How many times have you seen militants from Akwa Ibom and cross river?

They should bomb their domain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by vanbonattel: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
wahabian:
Some Nigerians have lost it,they come here to try to prove silly points,like how government should negotiate with a group of people who want to hold the country to ransom .

As for me I stand with Buhari and his stance so far,he has his own faults too ;but he's actions are for the greater good.

Good man! let the bombs rain down, no time for talking nansense cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
krendo:
Buhari will fail!

Nigerians should brace up for hardship

We will be purnished for not learning from history
And you're a Zimbabwean?
Nkan ti o ba de ba oju, aa de ba imu.
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by marv1: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
U are just talking like a baby full of hatred.
BiafranPrince:

He will be sued to ICC on 29th, he better start barbing his coconut head, because he will jailed.
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by vanbonattel: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
irepagbor:

YOU ARE A VERY BAD PERSON. SHAME ON YOU.
Delta and Bayelsa is not the only oil producing states. How many times have you seen militants from Akwa Ibom and cross river?

They bomb them their domain.

so you are telling us a particular tribe/state in the SS is greedier than the rest cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by marv1: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
U are just talking like a kid full of hatred.
BiafranPrince:

He will be sued to ICC on 29th, he better start barbing his coconut head, because he will jailed.
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by Iyoma2(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
na tru oh buhari na real saaaaaaaaadist
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by braine(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
omogin:
These are the real people this idiot wants to fight. He didn't lift a finger against boko haram, calling them his brothers. Even their leader no release one video since buhari won elections. Come see excuse to kill Niger deltans. Animal

So you really can't see that Boko Haram have been handicapped?? I feel for you.
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by akinszz: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
More than chest beating. This is super chest beating...
Candybob:
This guy thinks the Niger-Deltans are Biafrans! By the time he realizes the difference, Nigerians go done hear am!!!
Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have discovered that Nigeria is my business. I must not argue or side a political party, but I have a duty to be concerned about the state of affairs of this nation, no matter how hopeless it all seem.

The Niger Delta militants are rising like Phoenix from their ash. I blame the amnesty arrangement of 2011 for this, it pet and milked them. Odi community of Bayelsa state is so peaceful and coordinated today because of the rigid actions of Gen. Obasanjo (most see it as genocide). For the information of the new militants, another General is on sit...

All is fair in war.... You dont expect federal government to smile with you when you vandalize the nation's property and disturbs her welfare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.