Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dreadful Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dreadful Cancer (466 Views)

6 Dreadful Signs You Are Clearly Not Fit / Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Lagos State Mobile Cancer Centre Set To Be Established (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreadful Cancer by idrizeba95(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have always wanted to live my entire life eating, drinking, and sometimes smoking anything till I can't take a single morsel, drop or drag of it.
Unfortunately, at the thought of a disease my hunger, my thirsts and addiction suddenly vanish. It's not Malaria,Typhoid fever,HIV/AIDs not even the deadly Ebola and Lassa fever, if it were all these ones I won't be bothered because we can still protect and immunize ourselves against those listed above.
Cancer is the disease I'm afraid of. A malignant tumor caused by abnormal growth of our body cells.This deadly disease careless if you're a strong, dogged "Ajepako" or a weak and chubby "Butty". So many of we pako reading this will be like "I am way too strong for this plus I don't eat junks" forgetting that environmental effects - exposure to scorching sunlight very often, smoking and perceiving of tobacco or its equivalents- causes this chronic breath seizer that secretly develops in the human system pending the time the body can't handle it anymore and shuts down.
There are several types of cancer that affect different part of the body, from the conquerable Brain tumour to the most notorious of all, Breast cancer. Early screening is the only way to be sure you're safe. Go for your check up before its too late.
#humanitymustwin

(1) (Reply)

Save The Vagina Today / Prostrate Treatment / Zika Virus, Newest Deadly Plague After Ebola, Lassa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.