Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

NYSC Anthem - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Anthem (98278 Views)

Nysc Anthem: 2017 Batch A, Do You Know How To Recite Nysc Anthem? / NYSC Anthem | Lyrics | MP3 Free Download By Corpers Forum / Youngest Corper In Nigeria 4 Year Old Boy Ft. In NYSC ANTHEM With"lahde. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Anthem by Nairadean(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
NYSC ANTHEM

Youths obey the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve.

Members, take the great salute
Put the Nation first in all
With service and humility
NYSC for the noble youths
Make Nigeria a great nation.

Far and near we come to serve
And to build our fatherland
With oneness and loyalty
NYSC for unity
Hail Nigeria, our great nation.

Source: http://www.nysc.gov.ng/downloads/nysc-bye-laws.php
GET YOUR NYSC SPARE CAMP KITS VIA HELDEEN
http://www.corpscampkits.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Anthem by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Then during my service year in Rivers state we used National plegde as morning prayer after NYSC anthem.
Re: NYSC Anthem by 8BowlofFlour: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Under the rain and under the sun
Re: NYSC Anthem by SimonWhite: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2021
I need the information and glad to have the stuff as well. I was looking for trusted material and would help as well. Do share the trusted suggestions about and would like to avail the paper writing service reviews stuff online. Keep going with your trusted help that would be wise.
Re: NYSC Anthem by hildegardarmst: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Glad to hear this news. You can't imagine I had getting over it reading about it.
Re: NYSC Anthem by Montan: 6:55pm On Mar 17
Delta Executor Download This app enables users to execute custom mods in popular Roblox games

(1) (Reply)

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.