Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara (28150 Views)

Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / 1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2016
obailala:
What has Igbo got to do with this?... Obviously another fertile opportunity to claim the world is witch hunting Igbos because NCCF is owned and exclusively comprised of Igbos. I salute!
I though NACC is more igbos while NCCF yorubas? But that's not the issue now ,,it's possible that area has being marked for demolition with or without notification
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by sapientia(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Only the extension was demolished..

There must be a reason..

By the way.. what is "demolished by the Muslim community"

Everything is not politics
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by cutekhalifa(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2016
The order is coming directly from aso rock....

We should impeach that King pheroah

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2016
One of the activities of the Boko haram but in official way.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Pascal181: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
buhari boys at it again. Nothern agenda...
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by faithful42000: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2016
we can seek redress from the court of Law. Just know PMB should not be associated with lawlessness.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:
Before we jump into conclusion based on religious bias, was there an approval in place for the building?

If yes, please meet the Secretary of NCCF for a photoshot of one and put in on NL.
. And all the buildings in that area have approval including some makeshift 'musks'
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by yayankainuwa: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
There are more questions to be answered on this post:
Muslim community? under which umbrella or group?
a caterpillar? who brought it ? hired or own by who?
Did u report to bany government agency? Pls do u home work first b4 going on air, unless you have intention nof misleading gullible Nigerians.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Super1Star: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
ubecharles:
. And all the buildings in that area have approval including some makeshift 'musks'

Does that still give anybody the license to build an illegal structure without approval or to deviate from the approved plan of the authority in question?
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by nasoeb: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Buhari's sunni muslims making life unbearable for Christian Igbos in the north. Hope the international community see why we have no business with arab wanabes up north? **grins**
why are some igbos just pure fools. Why do you think everything is about igbos (how are christians maltreated in zamfara = igbos) why do you people always think its all about you inconsequencial lots. Reason why we ss will NEVER join in your scam called biafra. No common sense.

2 Likes

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by zayyadoski(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Subahanallah..... When will this religious and tribal nonsense stop? Gaskiya zamfara people no try at all
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Brunel:
According to a relation serving in Zamfara State, the muslim community broke down the fence of NCCF family house Zamfara state and destroyed an extension of our three storey building, a hall meant for fellowship with caterpillar.
I learned that law enforcement agencies were there but did nothing

I see no reason why concerned citizens will not see that this is thoroughly investigated and any culprit brought to book. This is unacceptable.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]I hope una no carry loudspeakers dey disturb and ensure una neighbors no sleep so long you are not (vigil) undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wow...this was one place that I felt at home in while serving in zm. Infact, while in camp I only ate in their make shift restaurant because it was only their food I could trust.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by lagosrd: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Brunel:
According to a relation serving in Zamfara State, the muslim community broke down the fence of NCCF family house Zamfara state and destroyed an extension of our three storey building, a hall meant for fellowship with caterpillar.

Seek for redeployment immediately , save ur life from this intolerant people.the state government should explain why such should be. Channelsbtv and APC lovers should condemn this dastard acts
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Ephemmm: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Buhari's sunni muslims making life unbearable for Christian Igbos in the north. Hope the international community see why we have no business with arab wanabes up north? **grins**

What has tribe has to do with this? Or Was the building erected by Igbo or occupied by only Igbos?

It is high time you liberate yourself from 'victim mentality of Igbos'.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by lalasticlala(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Brunel:
#Update

I have requested for a video from my said relation.

Lalasticlala, I found I couldn't modify the initial post, if this can be embedded I'd be appreciative. Cheers

Kindly modify this your post and upload the video and the main post would be updated from this one
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pavore9:
OP should post the video/pictures where the property was being brought down. Was the building set up with the right permit ?Was there any notice b4 the said "demolition"? These questions should be reasonably answered b4 l can make an informed input.
You want a corper to be caught taking pictures when the Muslims are going about their thang in a sharia state? So they go take am do sharia goat ehn?
I salute your wisdom indeed.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
likata:
am not surprised.the worst is yet to come.
the ruling party has more evil plan for Christians than we can imagine.

God will help us.
I b'liv the GOD u serve will be shaking head @ u,wondering who is this fool trying to disgrace me.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by barcaboi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
abimbawealth:
Ehyah...the above poster though

If it's not tribal, it is religious, God help man ooo
padi mi....we shd find out why 1st
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by abimbawealth(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:

padi mi....we shd find out why 1st
Read what I wrote, its about the poster above me and not the post itself
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by ernecy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Where is lalasticlala. Tbis is why it s said that nigeria is 4th most dangerous place to be a christian. Easterners have no bussiness with these islamists up north, maybe the yorubas will live happily ever after with them when stubborn easterners go. **grins**
don't tribalise the thread. thank u
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by barcaboi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
abimbawealth:

I know joor abimi.....I find u come here ni.....u sha know who I be?....winks
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by barcaboi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
abimbawealth:

I know joor abimi.....I find u come here ni.....u sha know who I be?....winks.....u dey hear frm LALA aka papa
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by ngoziama: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
likata:
am not surprised.the worst is yet to come.
the ruling party has more evil plan for Christians than we can imagine.

God will help us.

Aint seen anything and be rest assured that if it is true, apc can never condemn it
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Caseless: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Brunel:
you are just a divisive beast! Show us the bulldozer.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Abee79(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
God have mercy!
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by yetunsbay(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
resty4:
Islam is intolerate of oda faiths esp christainity. What a relign of pis!
sorry to say bt u be mumu. In this scenario blame it on the perpetrators nt religion. That's d teachings. Like as if no christians in SW
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by abimbawealth(f): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:

I know joor abimi.....I find u come here ni.....u sha know who I be?....winks
Yeepa...I dey here o...abi I no sabi barcaboi ni...been a while I heard from him o, una don become big men now...God dey tho
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by bathowsai1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
mankand:
Foreign religions have been dividing Africans since contact with the invaders

Rubbish!
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by barcaboi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
abimbawealth:

Yeepa...I dey here o...abi I no sabi barcaboi ni...been a while I heard from him o, una don become big men now...God dey tho
big men kwanu.....I dey hustle gan ni
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by abimbawealth(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:
big men kwanu.....I dey hustle gan ni
I no doubt that na cheesy...tuale!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.