Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund (23671 Views)

FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:
can't you think b4 u talk......there's a school already dats close by..Oron wch can be upgraded to university level.....all u needed 2 do was find out. ....
why are there many universities in nigeria if a close 1 is enough....washy washy gullible nigerians
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
talk talk n talk here....

no actions

buying time unnecessarily
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by guysis(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspireahead:
very good...please also tell them we dont want that FICTIONAL flying monorail in PHC and the contractors to refund the money they have collected. thank you
Exactly! Your brilliance is legendary....
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmasege: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Amaechi is sick in the head. So, he has no problem upgrading the college of aviation technology in Zaria to a university, when ABU is sited in the same Zaria but he sees no reason in establishing a maritime university in his domain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
eligibility:
Mr Tompolo should return all the billions he had embezzeled while in office.
Surprisingly , the only opposition party in Nigeria is CORRUPTION ...
Recieve sense this 2016 IJN Amen.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
where are many universities in nigeria if a close 1 is enough....washy washy gullible nigerians
Did U attend a Uni in Nigeria? If yes state or federal?
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Did U attend a Uni in Nigeria? If yes state or federal?
i know you want to correct my There mistakely written as where.

You are too daft to be allowed by APC political decision to blind fold you
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:

only 1 maritime school in Oron is enough for 6 Niger-delta states and 30 other states to learn special marine related activities well.
If because there is 1 school already for Nimasa related activity now therefore there should not be another.
Therefore with 4O something university now 2055 and beyond need not dream of a new university the 40 something will be upgraded.

He should go and collect the money..now
Marine should be in. Marine environment end of
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by ireasontight: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
amaoshi if u need the money, go and collect it from tompolo
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Marine should be in. Marine environment end of
what are you saying or u are using andriod phone...check your spelling and sentence before quoting people
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
i know you want to correct my There mistakely written as where.

You are too daft to be allowed by APC political decision to blind fold you
This why people are unemployed and daft. I WAS ASKING TO KNOW IF YOU WENT TO FEDERAL OR STATE UNI.cos the fees are diffrent etc.what has APC or PDP gt to do with it?Y should I correct you? Do I look like a teacher?U branded me daft cos of failure to comprehend on ur part.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
erico2k2:

This why people are unemployed and daft. I WAS ASKING TO KNOW IF YOU WENT TO FEDERAL OR STATE UNI.cos the fees are diffrent etc.what has APC or PDP gt to do with it?Y should I correct you? Do I look like a teacher?U branded me daft cos of failure to comprehend on ur part.
in your own quite time ask yourselve question on this issue.

You are asking me school i attended with poor excuse of what you intend asking me because i knew your mischief before hand.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by barcaboi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
why are there many universities in nigeria if a close 1 is enough....washy washy gullible nigerians
oga....they were planning on some specific designs...stop bn ignorant and u also are gullible because u re a Nigerian. ....what's bad in upgrading a marine school in Oron to a university and safe the cost of building a major 1 that millions has already bn spent on just Feasibility study. .....and upon all our schools, how many people dey get job? stop bn silly and b objective.....Infact more technical and skill acquisition schools will catch more people's attention dan university. ....how many graduates use their certificate to work....abeggi...stop attacking 9ja like u aint 1
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:

oga....they were planning on some specific designs...stop bn ignorant and u also are gullible because u re a Nigerian. ....what's bad in upgrading a marine school in Oron to a university and safe the cost of building a major 1 that millions has already bn spent on just Feasibility study. .....and upon all our schools, how many people dey get job? stop bn silly and b objective.....Infact more technical and skill acquisition schools will catch more people's attention dan university. ....how many graduates use their certificate to work....abeggi...stop attacking 9ja like u aint 1
education is not to get job education is to librate the mind.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Stanbeto: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good one from Amaechi
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Laka2bor(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
I dnt wnt anybody to blame PMB later,its better someone talk to Ameachi to open His eyes and be wise. From His comment He mention two likely institution in only Zaria. Is it bad for FG to av more and likely institution in Niger Delta area which is Marine area. He ask that who will attend the school,if all ur children go to school abroad we still av millions unbon generation n some upcoming Nigeria that needed Education,av will not waste enough money to school abroad. Return money do you want to eat the money. Which educational sustainable future plan do you av for the masses.Ameachi once opportunity lost is lost forever,am not a Niger Delta but I feel for your people as u wish to whiskey away job opportunity and development from your own people cuz of Political praise,dnt worry EFCC will soon take over all d money looters including an Ex~governor dat use 88 million Naira for Lunch

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by barcaboi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
education is not to get job education is to librate the mind.
den u shd feel liberated and know d difference between setting priorities
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Laka2bor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
I dnt wnt anybody to blame PMB later,its better someone talk to Ameachi to open His eyes and be wise. From His comment He mention two likely institution in only Zaria. Is it bad for FG to av more and likely institution in Niger Delta area which is Marine area. He ask that who will attend the school,if all ur children go to school abroad we still av millions unborn generation n some upcoming Nigeria that needed Education,av will not waste enough money to school abroad. Return money do you want to eat the money. Which educational sustainable future plan do you av for the masses.Ameachi once opportunity lost is lost forever,am not a Niger Delta but I feel for your people as u wish to whiskey away job opportunity and development from your own people cuz of Political praise,dnt worry EFCC will soon take over all d money looters including an Ex~governor dat use 88 million Naira for Lunch fo just one Noble Laureate Proffersor.

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by ozoemenafn: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is a lie there are structures on ground. I thought that Lie Lie Mohammed is the only person authorized to lie on behalf of APC I don't know that Amaechi is in the business too. Any way lies and propaganda is APC core culture.

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by securi: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
If some of us know a little about construction, you won't say nothing except feasibility study, after contract award, there is what is called Front Engineering Design which cost a lot, it's possible the Contractor has gone far with the FEED and who will bear the cost? Well, it will be similar to Lagos metroline project cancelled by Buhari, there will definitely be cancellation terms in the Contract and if care is not taking ,we will end up loosing a lot and that will be a big gain to the Contractor.

barcaboi:

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by barcaboi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
securi:

If some of us know a little about construction, you won't say nothing except feasibility study, after contract award, there is what is called Front Engineering Design which cost a lot, it's possible the Contractor has gone far with the FEED and who will bear the cost? Well, it will be similar to Lagos metroline project cancelled by Buhari, there will definitely be cancellation terms in the Contract and if care is not taking ,we will end up loosing a lot and that will be a big gain to the Contractor.

going by what the minister said if u take time to read....all that's on ground is the study.....the contractors can be reassigned to the Oron project if need be.....
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:

http://www.punchng.com/fg-cancels-nimasa-varsity-project-seeks-payment-refund/
No such thing as refund...breach of contract...Agreement is Agreement
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
in your own quite time ask yourselve question on this issue.

You are asking me school i attended with poor excuse of what you intend asking me because i knew your mischief before hand.
I did not ask to know whic school you attended but what type federal or sate as one is cheaper than the other that will make U know why people want a federal school where there are existing state ones. Does it now seem clear 2 you nw that U are backing up the wrong tree?
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by securi: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Anyway, there are terms of cancellation in all contracts, if Contractor has not defaulted,Nigeria will still loose

barcaboi:
going by what the minister said if u take time to read....all that's on ground is the study.....the contractors can be reassigned to the Oron project if need be.....
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by tpiar: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Chigold101(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
tempest01:
yes....I support amaechi on this. Maritime academy, Oron should be upgraded to a university.

Structures are on ground already.
wow! How wonderful are ur thoughts...

Ask urself a question... If this university were to be build in the north; would it has been cancelled?

Amaechi is really happy with the name JUDAS OF UBIMA. Cos everyday he kept betraying Niger Deltans.

Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Objektive: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
AMAECHI RETURN THE 90BILLION USED FOR THE USELESS RAILWAY PROJECT.

RIVERS PEOPLE DO NEED THAT PROJECT. THE MONEY CAN BE BETTER USED TO BUILD GOOD ROADS
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Objektive: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
AMAECHI RETURN THE 90BILLION USED FOR THE USELESS RAILWAY PROJECT.

RIVERS PEOPLE DO NOT NEED THAT PROJECT. THE MONEY CAN BE BETTER USED TO BUILD GOOD ROADS
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Ovamboland(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
amusadele:
Imagine a man from the south south is only dancing to the Fulani side. Amaechi should know that Oron is not in Delta. It is the right of Deltans to enjoy too since they contribute much to the national coffer. Na this one dey vex the boys dey blow all the oil pipes. Buhari has taken all the major appointments to himself but to give us one school to assist the people of this area is what Amaechi is kicking against. All the good people should tell Amaechi to leave that school alone..

Which school? you can have the feasibility studies that cost the dumbo 13Billion
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Ovamboland(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
dearpreye:
Very wrong and pathetic reasons for the cancellation.

How does the building of a new maritime university affect the maritime academy in Oron? Let somebody explain this to me. It doesn't make any sense.

Yes. No one parent will send their kids to the school because the area isn't safe abi? But parents can send their kids to work in those industries located in the same terrain. Isn't it? According to Amaechi, nobody will send their kids to a university located in the Niger Delta...SMH.....

Well, I dedicate this post to all the Izons and Niger Deltans that voted for the broom waving, demonic party.

While the trains GEJ built in the North will soon start running, the institutions he tried to built down here are being put on hold or outrightly being cancelled.

When the chips are down, we shall revisit the madness of Amechi......

Maybe safety reasons informed Asari Dokubo to locate his own university in faraway Cotonou with his own share of the dumbo loot.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by wink2015(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
[size=16pt]See what Akpobolokemi and Tompolo dirty hands in corruption has caused the good people of Gbaramatu Kingdom in Delta state. A marine university that is supposed to bless their lives considering their difficult terrain is now being taken away from their land

However, I would advice the federal government of nigeria not to court trouble in the niger delta. They should still go ahead with the project because the oil money that is keeping Nigeria together is generated from these areas.

Meanwhile, most of the federal appointment in the Buhari administration ( I mean juicy appointment ) were given to people of northern extraction a regions that produce no revenue for nigeria.

For peace to reign in the region, it is better Buhari allow the University to remain as the people will find the marine university useful to their lives given the fact that their areas are riverine.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Shantyken(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
tempest01:
yes....I support amaechi on this. Maritime academy, Oron should be upgraded to a university.

Structures are on ground already.
NDA OSI oro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Acquires 2 Ocea-Built FPB 110 Mk II Fast Patrol Boats (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Ademola Adeleke, Osun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.