Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Successful Quotes Of Wisdom By Successful Entrepreneurs And Leaders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Successful Quotes Of Wisdom By Successful Entrepreneurs And Leaders (725 Views)

4 New Year Resolutions For Entrepreneurs! / What Successful Entrepreneurs Do Before 7 A.m / 7 Questions Successful Entrepreneurs Ask Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Quotes Of Wisdom By Successful Entrepreneurs And Leaders by probrand: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Practical Wisdom quotes from the people who know. Important ingredient in the formula for success at your finger tips. Read on.

wisdom determines your wealth

wisdom determines your health

wisdom determines your success

wisdom determines your favor

image credit/freeimages

1. Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves, to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today - Stewart B. Johnson.

2. I don’t see any virtue in losing. This society rewards people who win - Robert Crandall.

3. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying - Michael Jordan.

4. …there is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on - William Blake.

5. Failure is not failure to meet your goal. Real failure is failure to reach as high as you possibly can – Dr. Robert Schuller.

6. No man will ever truly know that he has succeeded until he experiences an apparent failure – Dr Robert Schuller.

7. There is no finish line – Nike corporation motto.

8. I never lost a game, I just ran out of time – Bobby Layne.

9. As long as a person doesn’t admit he is defeated, he’s just little behind, isn’t through fighting – Darrell Royal.

10. If anything is worth trying at all, it’s worth trying at least ten times – Art Linkletter.

11. What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step to something better – Wendell Philips.

12. Remember you will not always win. But there is… always tomorrow – after you have done your best to achieve success today – Maxwell Maltz.

13. If you’re knocked down, you can’t lose your guts – Joe Paterno.

14. The victory will go to the one who does not quit! – Van crouch.

15. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s the real glory. That’s the essence of it – Vince Lombardi.

16. Champions are rare breed. They see beyond the risk, the obstacles, and the hardships – Dr Lester Sumrall.

Read full article here:http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2016/01/successful-quotes-of-wisdom-by.html

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Kit Operators Worker / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment / Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.