Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. (667 Views)

White House Needs Emergency Funds To Tackle Hurricane Harvey / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. by apache1989(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't know were to start from, but I just gained admission into the University (Lagos State university) and i am the sole sponsor of my education. I have settled all bills including accommodation and have been cleared by the authorities, but shortly after paying for my accommodation with the last dime I've got (38,000) we had a notice to pay 25300 as our school fees on or before 11th january. Sincerely, all I've got as am posting this here is 5,000 and I don't want my dream to study Economics to be shattered. Am an home lesson teacher before I gained admission and that I intend using to sponsor myself but presently am having a bad timing at the moment. My spirit told me to post my challenge here and if God lay it in your heart to help me, you can call me on......08060938347. God will surely reward whoever that shows concern towards my financial difficulty as am currently having a high Bp at the moment.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. by Carlson001(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
But never forget: In all things, give thanks to God!
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. by xband: 2:12am On Jan 20, 2016
God will surely provide for you, in the might name of Jesus.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. by donjon: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
oliver Kelly come and help ur padi DAT paid for accommodation b4 school fees!
NAIRALAND OF COMMOTION!

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. by bolorunfem(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
donjon:
oliver Kelly come and help ur padi DAT paid for accommodation b4 school fees!
NAIRALAND OF COMMOTION!

Hmnn, how logical! Wasn't school fees part of the "ALL BILLS" you said you have settled? If yes, why were you required to pay again? And if not, didn't you reckon you would need to pay school fees?.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. by ifyalways(f): 7:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Lmao!!!

So you've paid for accommodation when you never pay school fees? All you scammers are sooooooo silly.

The uploaded documents even said your parents are the sponsors.

(1) (Reply)

Racism Again: See What This Man Send To His Daughter / Photos: Ss 1 Students Banana Sellers Doing Their Home Work / Creativity Or Stupidity? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.