Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. (30204 Views)

Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Aishawhite(f): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is my story with FBN insurance.... I've called all available lines on the website none is forthcoming, sent several mails, all to no avail. I just got a debit of 50,000 from my account after I requested for claims at maturity.... I don't even have direct debit of 50k with them. My edusaving is just 10k monthly. Kindly assist with details of appropriate bodies to report to.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by donshady(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
I just started about 6months ago
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
First bank insurance is scam. First bank Nigeria is aiding and abetting it. Nigerians should be wise please use your head.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Juenwume: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
please you guys are scaring me cos i have done this for a year and nine months now and the contract is for five years. Though they sent me statement of account and everything is correct.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Juenwume: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Aishawhite:
This is my story with FBN insurance.... I've called all available lines on the website none is forthcoming, sent several mails, all to no avail. I just got a debit of 50,000 from my account after I requested for claims at maturity.... I don't even have direct debit of 50k with them. My edusaving is just 10k monthly. Kindly assist with details of appropriate bodies to report to.

please you guys are scaring me cos i have done this for a year and nine months now and the contract is for five years. Though they sent me statement of account and everything is correct. Have you collected your savings now?
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by eddie7: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Juenwume:

please you guys are scaring me cos i have done this for a year and nine months now and the contract is for five years. Though they sent me statement of account and everything is correct. Have you collected your savings now?
Hi, you said you usually get your statement of account? I haven't seen or gotten any since Dec 2016 mine is fkexiSave. I'm a bit worried now

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Juenwume: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2019
eddie7:

Hi, you said you usually get your statement of account? I haven't seen or gotten any since Dec 2016 mine is fkexiSave. I'm a bit wiorried now
Mine is flexisave too. Just contact your guardian, they will print out your statement of account. Sorry for the late response, i just saw it now.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by eddie7: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Juenwume:

Mine is flexisave too. Just contact your guardian, they will print out your statement of account. Sorry for the late response, i just saw it now.
Thanks for your response. I'll do just that

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by eddie7: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Juenwume:

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by justsmile(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Juenwume:

Same here. I'm skeptical now. I am 9 months gone. Thinking of terminating. But from the policy plan, one can't get a refund for premium below 1year. Should I just continue till at least 1 year. Or I'm I wrong?!. Just got my statement of account and the records are correct.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by teewhydope(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
justsmile:

Same here. I'm skeptical now. I am 9 months gone. Thinking of terminating. But from the policy plan, one can't get a refund for premium below 1year. Should I just continue till at least 1 year. Or I'm I wrong?!. Just got my statement of account and the records are correct.

9 months gone too and i think the plan is okay-ish. there will still be a surcharge after 1 year tho...
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Obcglobal(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
That was the same way mutual insurance scammed me some years back!!! In my own case i completed the five years term full maturity of the agreement and do you know what they told me? They said that the economy of the country was so hard that they can't pay the basic interest let alone paying the compound interest!! I was shocked at their statement and i ask the manager what of if the economy was so good will you have increased my stipulated interest? He just said that the decision for not paying is from above and there is nothing he can personally do about it. I just let him know that i may not have the luxury to seek legal interpretation of our agreement but they just shot the organization at the foot, that for such a big organization to take such illegal means of scamming innocent customers, that the company will very soon fold up. I just get my self out of their office and swear never to have anything to do with them again nor advice anyone to do so. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Obcglobal(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
terrypartners:
FBN INSURANCE - INSURANCE POLICIES CREATE WEALTH, EXPANDING FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN NIGERIA.

@opendo89 I totally emphatize with you. Without discrediting your claims.

1. The fact is that you took an insurance policy, you claimed to have policy document which does say it an account opening document.

2. The EasySave policy, is a one year policy (I.e 12 months) it is saving plan embedded with a life insurance plan.

3. It requires a monthly contribution just like you do ajo or esusu savings, with a condition you say a specific amount monthly, for example NGN10,000 x 12 months to meet your financial goals like pay for your rents e.t.c

4. If you must terminate your plan, contrary to your earlier claim FBN Insurance charges 20% for surrender charges on the policy, it is 10% that is written on the policy form.

5. I vehemently feel compelled to disagree with you, that a staff, representative or agent of the company will compel you to recite the terms of your policy and physically push you out of our office. It is not to say you are a lier, it is totally unbelievale for an employed staff to act in such manner.

6. First Bank as a brand just like anyother enterprise has challenges and constantly takes measures to improve, every customer big or small is very important.

7. FBN Insurance is an FBN holdings company, www.fbninsurance.com is the official website.

8. @drkay please be reassured your investments are safe, there are thousands of policyholders like you whom have benefitted from several FBN
Insurance policy, claims paid at maturity or termination to a lot clients who in most cases get their payments/alerts without visiting the office,
by the click of your PC/laptop we send you a form to file your liquidation and you will receive any an instant and pleasant response.

9. @opendo89 FirstBank does pay claims or interact with client on insurance issue rather FBN Insurance Ltd. Is responsible for resolving all insurance related matters.

10. It is important to note that the brand image of First Bank of Nigeria cannot be divorced from FBN Insuance or any FBN holding companies, integrity is at the heart of all its dealings. Describing the company as a scam totally negates everything FBN Insurance stands for.

11. Terminations of policy before maturity are paid at a stipulated 14 days period, however, it could be sooner, evidence of swift response to paying clients/policholder are abundant.

12. If you you think this article was helpful and intend taking a policy with FBN Insurance call Terry 07084886926 a 24/7 trusted financial advisor of FBN INSURANCE.

13. Start a policy with FBN INSURANCE LTD.

For more information: www.fbninsurance.com/FBN INSURANCE-IS-NOT-A-SCAM

TERRY FERDINAND
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (LAGOS)
FBN INSURANCE LTD.
what you are doing is just damage control please! You are only saying all this because it has become a public issue and as a result damages the image of your benefactor!! We all are Nigerians for Christ sake, why won't you try to save the source of your daily bread at the expense of the sufferers of your organisational incompetence!! 90% of insurance companies in Nigeria are fraudsters with powerful government backing!! Maybe you are yet to know: Gtb is bleeding because the scam they scam Innoson motors has now backfired or a you still still going to deny it? Please don't think we all are fools, we are more learned and intelligent more than you, you are just fortunate enough to be on the side of people that support your lies with official lie lie statement!! Please bring another story to deceive us and not this particular one because we are living witnesses to their scam. Thanks and always accept critical criticism rationally.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Obcglobal(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
ogbeifuncletus:

Trust me sir, we are not all the same. If you want we can give it a try. Or I can refer you to customers who have experienced our services with proof of their policy documents which carries their phone no
you will refer us to your distance colleague who is well trained in market strategy to sugarcoat us again!! Just like all travel agents!! They are always at the airport boarding someone but when it reaches your turn the visa will take 10 years!! Please try another place but not here OK. Thanks
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by justsmile(f): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Obcglobal:
That was the same way mutual insurance scammed me some years back!!! In my own case i completed the five years term full maturity of the agreement and do you know what they told me? They said that the economy of the country was so hard that they can't pay the basic interest let alone paying the compound interest!! I was shocked at their statement and i ask the manager what of if the economy was so good will you have increased my stipulated interest? He just said that the decision for not paying is from above and there is nothing he can personally do about it. I just let him know that i may not have the luxury to seek legal interpretation of our agreement but they just shot the organization at the foot, that for such a big organization to take such illegal means of scamming innocent customers, that the company will very soon fold up. I just get my self out of their office and swear never to have anything to do with them again nor advice anyone to do so. [color=#000099][/color]

Wow. This is sad.. I'm at a crossroad here.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Juenwume: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
justsmile:

I think we should continue since we have every valid documents. No one can eat our money. From complain so far, what people experienced was delay but they were finally paid.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kindly consult your financial advisor or visit the closest FBN Insurance in your area to advise you on the steps to enable you terminate your policy.

Thank you

quote author=terrypartners post=67422543]

Call any of the phone numbers on the website and you will be directed to an FBN INSURANCE office closest to you.

You will be guided by the customer service officer step by step on how to complete the termination form.

Thank you.

uote author=swazychiny post=62774133]@Terrypartners please where do I go on the website to get the termination form. My easy save policy has matured and I want to terminate the debiting of my account and get my savings thank you. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kindly consult your financial advisor or visit the closest FBN Insurance in your area to advise you on the steps to enable you terminate your policy.

Thank you

quote author=terrypartners post=67422543]Cal
Obcglobal:
what you are doing is just damage control please! You are only saying all this because it has become a public issue and as a result damages the image of your benefactor!! We all are Nigerians for Christ sake, why won't you try to save the source of your daily bread at the expense of the sufferers of your organisational incompetence!! 90% of insurance companies in Nigeria are fraudsters with powerful government backing!! Maybe you are yet to know: Gtb is bleeding because the scam they scam Innoson motors has now backfired or a you still still going to deny it? Please don't think we all are fools, we are more learned and intelligent more than you, you are just fortunate enough to be on the side of people that support your lies with official lie lie statement!! Please bring another story to deceive us and not this particular one because we are living witnesses to their scam. Thanks and always accept critical criticism rationally.

l any of the phone numbers on the website and you will be directed to an FBN INSURANCE office closest to you.

You will be guided by the customer service officer step by step on how to complete the termination form.

Thank you.

uote author=swazychiny post=62774133]@Terrypartners please where do I go on the website to get the termination form. My easy save policy has matured and I want to terminate the debiting of my account and get my savings thank you. [/quote]
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by shotuns: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
To the honorables from FBN insurance . . I also have 3 different policies with the FBN insurance, I was told these policies are not viewable online or no APP to view records whatsoever.
So my questions are ;
1. Is this claim reall as it was said ?
2. How to view ones records of savings?

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
eddie7:

Hi, ur post is quite educative and I'm interested in the interest rate... learnt it's 5% but I need to know the duration for the interests, is it monthly or annually?

@eddie7 Kindly call me on my phone number to discuss more.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by eddie7: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2019
terrypartners:

@eddie7 Kindly call me on my phone number to discuss more.
good morning I've dropped a message on whatsapp
Thanks
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2019
eddie7:

good morning I've dropped a message on whatsapp
Thanks

Good morning Sir, I have seen your message and responded.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2019
terrypartners:

Thank you

Send a mail to the email address on our website.

quote author=terrypartners post=67422543]Cal

l any of the phone numbers on the website and you will be directed to an FBN INSURANCE office closest to you.

Thank you.

uote author=swazychiny post=62774133]@Terrypartners please where do I go on the website to get the termination form. My easy save policy has matured and I want to terminate the debiting of my account and get my savings thank you.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Juenwume:

I think we should continue since we have every valid documents. No one can eat our money. From complain so far, what people experienced was delay but they were finally paid.

I half agree about the delays, moreso, potentially too therein is a musunderstanding of communucation.

Or expectations that do not align with the process for example emergencies, job loss and cystomers are encouraged to also engage with their financial advisors ahead of time.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2019
shotuns:
To the honorables from FBN insurance . . I also have 3 different policies with the FBN insurance, I was told these policies are not viewable online or no APP to view records whatsoever.
So my questions are ;
1. Is this claim reall as it was said ?
2. How to view ones records of savings?

For now, you encouraged to visit any of field offices closest to you or send a mail to us.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Obcglobal
:

@Obcglobal

My take is except you have direct engagement with a process, you can not reliably provide a balance or objective submission.

Secondly, the insurance industry in Nigeria is a major driver and player in nation building, economic expansion and growth; security of funds and risk mitigation; providing capital; indemifying man- made and natural disasters; restoration of lost income and properties; protection of loved ones; and payments in case of death and permanent disabilities to beneficiaries.

It is easy to say insurance companies are scams and fraudsters without the ability to provide reasonable evidence to validate the veracity of your claims only by hearsays, myths or misconceptions.

My first article, was about helping people that felt disenfranchised, to enjoy the benefits of their policies and you can be sure that they have been able enjoy their policies, paid benefits at maturity and access desperate funds needed for school fees, start a business after they been layedof from work and many more for several reasons that led to policy termination.

These people are from different places across Nigeria, who got the help the deserved not because they knew anyone or had connections, but they had the right guidiance and advisory needed to sort through the process, interestingly, many people who had issues are now repeat clients, who are recommending our policies to their family members and friends.

The insurance industry globally is referred to as a noble profession, without it, many companies would not exist, many goverments will be shaky, many jobs will disappear and insurance plays the role of a stabilizer, hence intergrity is critical to the survival of our industry, which speaks to the over riding principle of utmost good trust which preceeds and trumps everything else in the discharge of our transaction and this is a deeply regulated industry that does not toy with intergrity.

FBN Insurance is geared towards wealth creation for clients through our policies, importantly, since November 2017 till date, there has been close to 500 clients and prospects who have personally reached me through this platform and had a happy experience.

When you reach me and have a happy ending, kindly post your testimonials and share your ecperienceon this platform.

Feel free to reach me on 07084886926.

I thank everyone.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by kelechiodo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why is nairaland like this. Why do you change @blogabiz title and post. It is so unfortunate.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:06am On May 13, 2021
terrypartners:
FBN INSURANCE - INSURANCE POLICIES CREATE WEALTH, EXPANDING FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN NIGERIA.

@opendo89 I totally emphatize with you. Without discrediting your claims.

1. The fact is that you took an insurance policy, you claimed to have policy document which does not say it an account opening document.

2. The EasySave policy, is a one year policy (I.e 12 months) it is saving plan embedded with a life insurance plan.

3. It requires a monthly contribution just like you do ajo or esusu savings, with a condition you say a specific amount monthly, for example NGN10,000 x 12 months to meet your financial goals like pay for your rents e.t.c

4. If you must terminate your plan, contrary to your earlier claim FBN Insurance charges 20% for surrender charges on the policy, it is 10% that is written on the policy form.

5. I vehemently feel compelled to disagree with you, that a staff, representative or agent of the company will compel you to recite the terms of your policy and physically push you out of our office. It is not to say you are a lier, it is totally unbelievale for an employed staff to act in such manner.

6. First Bank as a brand just like anyother enterprise has challenges and constantly takes measures to improve, every customer big or small is very important.

7. FBN Insurance is an FBN holdings company, www.fbninsurance.com is the official website.

8. @drkay please be reassured your investments are safe, there are thousands of policyholders like you and their beneficiaries, whom have benefitted from several FBN Insurance policies, claims paid at maturity or termination to a lot clients who in most cases get their payments/alerts without visiting the office,
by the click of your PC/laptop we send you a form to file your liquidation and you will receive an instant and pleasant response.

9. @opendo89 FirstBank does pay claims or interact with client on insurance issue rather FBN Insurance Ltd.; is responsible for resolving all insurance related matters.

10. It is important to note that the brand image of First Bank of Nigeria cannot be divorced from FBN Insuance or any FBN holding companies, integrity is at the heart of all its dealings. Describing the company as a scam totally negates everything FBN Insurance stands for.

11. Terminations of policy before maturity are paid at a stipulated 14 days period, however, it could be sooner, evidence of swift response to paying clients/policholder are abundant.

12. If you you think this article was helpful and intend taking a policy with FBN Insurance call Terry 07084886926 a 24/7 trusted financial advisor of FBN INSURANCE.

13. Start a policy with FBN INSURANCE LTD.

For more information: www.fbninsurance.com/FBN INSURANCE-IS-NOT-A-SCAM

TERRY FERDINAND
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (LAGOS)
FBN INSURANCE LTD.

Hello, I have an interview in your company tomorrow as a financial advisor, what's the salary like and is the job worth the stress
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Lucyspa: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hi. Pls I started doing this FBN insurance stuff 2 months ago and I want to terminate and pull my money. Is it possible?
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by akp202(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Lucyspa:
Hi. Pls I started doing this FBN insurance stuff 2 months ago and I want to terminate and pull my money. Is it possible?
why do you want to do that
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by kelechiodo(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Lucyspa:
The money is gone. that's their scam style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.