Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. (437 Views)

In Need Of A Matured Guy Who Can Take Care Of Me. / Need A Lady For Hook Up. I'll Take Care Of Her Needs / I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. by TechNaija10: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2016
I am very nice guy, handsome, average height, fairly light in complexion, i work and live in Lagos.

I am very comfortable, have my own car and live in my own apartment.

I travel frequently on official duties but when i am in lagos, i am mostly stuck in my flat either playing games, watching films or working on my system.

I have all the resources to take the best care of any lady, no matter how expensive but because i am not the outgoing / social type, i have no lady to take good care of.

I need a very very romantic, extremely sexy, intelligent and kind hearted lady, who would give me herself and who would be my duty to take care of.

Age is never a thing for me, the lady can be between 18 and 32, she can be of any tribe and she can be of any complexion.

All i want is a lady who would give me everything and i promise to take the best care of her in every way.
Re: URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol.... grin Mr.Perfect Guy is in the building...

Good luck & may u find someone here on nl... grin
Re: URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. by MicroIce(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Baba go to olx, if its so urgent.. lmao yeye dey smell
Re: URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. by Cutehector(m): 5:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Look Mr man, it's not by owning all the luxuries of life.. the most important things to boast of is

Are u of good character? Respectful, humble, God fearing, understanding? Filled with wisdom, a good lover/listener? Zero fault-finder, having people's best interest at heart, generous, etc. I can name them all..

From your write up, u just projected yourself about you only and it's fifty shades of self-centred.

I don't think any sane lady will give into your demands, unless d person is highly desperate.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol sha I knw of a desperate lady dat will give into your demands, kindly pm cheesy
Re: URGENT : A LADY Who Would Give Everything And Whom I Can Take The BEST CARE Of.. by slide01: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet Her First Time With Boldness / Any Lady For Nyt Call / Unilag Dating And Meet Up Thread... Unilag Guys And Babes Drop Your No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.