Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage (17772 Views)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Photos From Minister Of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi’s 51st Birthday Party / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by duality(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
This report is just to low and biased. the language used is most unfortunate.

for instance,

SaharaReporters reliably learned that when the FG delegation were already in the State. However, Governor Okowa, instead of waiting for the team in Warri, decided to shun them and was busy signing into law the 2016 budget at the government house in Asaba.

Now what is the highlighted supposed to mean?

Yet

A mild drama also played out at the Navy Base Warri as the Federal Government (FG) delegation barred and disgraced the Delta State Deputy Governor, Kingsley Otuaro, Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Ovie Agas, Director General, Security Matters to the Governor, David Towne, and other government officials from joining the entourage of the delegation to the site.

This means they disrespected the governor. Now when this kind of emotions accumulate and the other person responds or react, the'll quickly attribute it to being against buhari. what is wrong is wrong.

It does not matter if the owner of Sahara repoter is Ijaw or even a brother to Okowa; the narrative here is wrong. We all have to be careful

We must not be narrow minded in our views. If everything that concerns the FG is good and others bad. When you later want to correct things it will be impossible.

Lot's of us on this tread should be careful. Okay, Can the FG representative openly give them their reasons? Tomorrow, they'll tell the world that some persons are not cooperating with the FG/Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:
Niger deltans will not leave the oil for criminal biafrauds. We know your plans but It will not work. South south will never be part of Biafra! Criminals!

Please where does this outburst fit in this whole thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by LMFashions: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Point of correction, Sahara Reporters is owned by an Ijaw man from Ondo state. His name is Sowore. That said, it is absolutely wrong for SR to link the attack to Tompolo when he has denied having a hand, and there is yet to be any established linkage to him.

Anyway, I want the FG to deal decisively with the perpetrators and treat them as enemies of the State.

Olodo

Why didn't you include his surname?

When did Omoyele become an Ijaw name?

People grabber grin grin grin

Stop grabbing people oooo Tonyebarcanista
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by LMFashions: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Point of correction, Sahara Reporters is owned by an Ijaw man from Ondo state. His name is Sowore. That said, it is absolutely wrong for SR to link the attack to Tompolo when he has denied having a hand, and there is yet to be any established linkage to him.

Anyway, I want the FG to deal decisively with the perpetrators and treat them as enemies of the State.

Olodo Tonye. Stop land grabbing and people grabbing. Get educated

Q. Tell us a little about yourself

A. I was born in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria in a small village called “Kiribo” in Ese-Odo local government area of Ondo State. I come from a small Yoruba –speaking tribe known as “Ijaw-Apoi” (Ijaw-Apoi- because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!). My father was a local teacher and my mum a full-time, never- retiring housewife. I come from a polygamous family, I have lots of brothers and sisters, 16 of us, – don’t ask me if I remember all their names!

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/i-have-no-interest-in-working-for-obasanjo-omoyele-sowore/

Ugomba come and see ooo, Tonyebarcanista is land and people grabbing again ooooooo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

Olodo Tonye. Stop land grabbing and people grabbing. Get educated

Q. Tell us a little about yourself

A. I was born in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria in a small village called “Kiribo” in Ese-Odo local government area of Ondo State. I come from a small Yoruba –speaking tribe known as “Ijaw-Apoi” (Ijaw-Apoi- because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!). My father was a local teacher and my mum a full-time, never- retiring housewife. I come from a polygamous family, I have lots of brothers and sisters, 16 of us, – don’t ask me if I remember all their names!

Ugomba come and see ooo, Tonyebarcanista is land and people grabbing again ooooooo. grin
He was born in "Kiribo"....%100% Ijaw land
His tribe is Ijaw-Apoi..... 100% Ijaw

They speak Yoruba, that doesn't make him Yoruba. Camerounians speak French, Tunisians speak French, Quebecians speak French, it doesn't make them French.

Google Apoi Ijaw! Kingsley Kuku is also an Ondo Ijaw!

FYI: Ijaw is an ethnic group with different clans having distinctive but sometimes interrelated languages. Most Ijaw clans languages are similar to the language of their closest neighbour(s).

The Ndokis speak Igbotic language
The Andonis/Ibollos speak a language relating to Ibibio
Edewin Clark's clan speak a language that relates with Urhobo etc...

Ijaw nation have no central language. But we are bound by our Izon ancestry.
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oguguah:
Welcome to change....

Anyway, those bombing oil facilities should also know that Nigeria belongs to us all, and that this is the government of GMB, not GEJ or OBJ. If he can decimate the Shi'ites of his own North, and walk out on BBOG; how much more militants. I pity the communities that harbour these militants. Don't play politics with your lives. These politicians have no conscience. The last one with a little sense of conscience became clueless. Politicians don't really care about you, as you think. Be careful. Same warning goes to our dear friends in IPOB.

Back to the matter, how can you visit the state, and ignore the state officials. Everything is not politics, Mr. Minister. They have direct access to the locals. Use them. Anyway, the minister is still learning
He was even feeling shy on TV
...they are ignored because they are informants of Tompolo. So why carry along the bloody and corrupt civilians?
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by LMFashions: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He was born in "Kiribo"....%100% Ijaw land
His tribe is Ijaw-Apoi..... 100% Ijaw

They speak Yoruba, that doesn't make him Yoruba. Camerounians speak French, Tunisians speak French, Quebecians speak French, it doesn't make them French.

Google Apoi Ijaw! Kingsley Kuku is also an Ondo Ijaw!

Olodo. If he's Ijaw he'll be proud to say he's Ijaw. He said he's from a yoruba-speaking tribe which means he's Yoruba. Stop grabbing people. When has Omoyele become an Ijaw name?

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

Olodo. If he's Ijaw he'll be proud to say he's Ijaw. He said he's from a yoruba-speaking tribe which means he's Yoruba. Stop grabbing people. When has Omoyele become an Ijaw name?
What is your business? Is Solomon (that I bear an Ijaw name)? Is Goodluck/Jonathan an Ijaw name? Is Rotimi an Ikwerre name?

He is from a yoruba "speaking" place with Ijaw ancestry known as Kiribo/Apoi Ijaw. Is Cameroon not a French Speaking country? Do you know what "speaking" means? Ipob sha

Shey Yoruba de complain to you or do they contest that? What is actually your problem? Your inferiority complex when it comes to Ijaw is epic.
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omotolu:
...they are ignored because they are informants of Tompolo. So why carry along the bloody and corrupt civilians?

So you think that he doesn't have informants in the military. That is if he actually committed the crime. The problem I have with my country men is that we try people at the comfort of our homes, and on the pages of a newspaper.

Anyways, for the record, military men are the most corrupt individuals we have in this country. In fact, they are the worst things that happened to us. They are the cause of all our problems. By corruption, tell me any military man that is not corrupt, from Gowon, Obj, even buhari, Ibb, the abacha, Adbulsallam etc. In fact, dasuki is also an army colonel
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by LMFashions: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What is your business? Is Solomon (that I bear an Ijaw name)? Is Goodluck/Jonathan an Ijaw name? Is Rotimi an Ikwerre name?

He is from a yoruba "speaking" place with Ijaw ancestry known as Kiribo/Apoi Ijaw. Is Cameroon not a French Speaking country? Do you know what "speaking" means? Ipob sha

Shey Yoruba de complain to you or do they contest that? What is actually your problem? Your inferiority complex when it comes to Ijaw is epic.

My problem is that you continually claim what's not yours and I'll always point it out and call you OLODO.

He didn't say he's from a Yoruba speaking place, he said he's from a yoruba speaking TRIBE called Ijaw Apoi, meaning he's YORUBA, and the place is called Ijaw Apoi because the Ijaws CLAIM their land or nation started from there.

Stop People Grabbing Mr. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by turnup05: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
dearpreye:

That's it all. Back in 2011 when I was so ignorant of the peculiar style of crude governance and politics we play as a country, I criticised and abused my own people, including GEJ; whenever he was to be slaughtered, I made available the knife. SMH.

This is where I give it to Tonyebarcanista; he played no little role in increasing my political awareness, both here and offline though we are now pursuing the same goal through different routes....

Later, I began to witness an evil trend, targeting the devil in my regions while praising the angels in other regions. In fact I started supporting GEJ fully when the APC lying machine was officially commissioned and deployed. I saw the bigger game after hitting some history books. My anger at my own foolishness and ignorance knew no bounds.

How was the Fashola website matter handled? How was PMB certificate matter handled? Abacha is now seating at the right hand of God since he was a saint; the IBBs, OBJs, etc are the elders everyone now see as saints. In this country? No way.........Na so I start to support my own people ooooooooo. .....
But when your Uncle Jona was being refused the opp. to step into the shoes of Yaradua when he was sick we all rallied round Gej, that the once shoeless man must become president.
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oguguah:

So you think that he doesn't have informants in the military. That is if he actually committed the crime. The problem I have with my country men is that we try people at the comfort of our homes, and on the pages of a newspaper.

Anyways, for the record, military men are the most corrupt individuals we have in this country. In fact, they are the worst things that happened to us. They are the cause of all our problems. By corruption, tell me any military man that is not corrupt, from Gowon, Obj, even buhari, Ibb, the abacha, Adbulsallam etc. In fact, dasuki is also an army colonel
...I have made my point. Thanks.
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by luvprince4real(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okowa is working.

Back to topic.. Can any true and correct info come out from sahara reporters??
.NO.

By d way it was reported by some sane media (not SR) that okowa temporarily relocated to warri bcus of d attack.
SR una fada left legs there.
Re: Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage by Virtplus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
sagitariusbaby:
End time pipeline

Meanwhile how bubu go dey take my 50 Naira for any money wey enter my bank account? Dis tin dey pain me o
....i tire jst imagin say ur p.man send u exactly d amount of skool feels u wan pay 4 skool wat happnd nxt??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma / Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.