Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo (1990 Views)

UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard / We Won’t Stop Pipeline Bombing - Niger-Delta Militants / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by queentell(f): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2016
The current push for the apprehension of Tompolo by the Federal government, has been condemned by a pressure group known as the Alliance for the Preservation of Nigerian Democracy (APND).

Troops begin search for TompoloTroops are currently in search for Tompolo

According to the group, the government’s efforts to arrest the ex-militant chief, is just an unrelenting and unwarranted onslaught.

In an interview with newsmen on Tuesday, January 19, the group’s spokesman, Bolarinwa Ajayi, described what it termed “the unrelenting and unwarranted onslaught on Government Ekpemupolo, a.k.a Tompolo as more of a witch-hunt than any real drive against corruption.”

The group said: “This is a clear case of political vendetta taken too far. First, they tried to rope in Tompolo on account of the National Maritime University. When that failed, they started talking of Okerekonko community land. that has failed, now they are talking of N34 billion laundering. Who do they expect to believe that Tompolo laundered money?”

“If we are not careful, the present APC administration will truncate democracy and plunge our nation into needless internal strife due to its utter clueless stance of fighting absolutely everyone at the same time,” the APND asserted.

The group also alleged that: “Tompolo’s only crime is that he refused to abandon President Jonathan and refused to work for APC in Bayelsa.”

http://www.zubbyblog.com/pipeline-bombing-group-warns-buhari-against-witch-hunting-tompolo/

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2016
useless group the people throwing bombs are the ones trying to truncate democracy, if tompolo believes he is innocent he should go to court rather than hiring some snake necked people to do media rebuttal! the group is so corksure that Tompolo is free because they audit his account yearly and attend all his meetings.

5 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by EHMIR(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2016
All yam eaters must be arrested,as for d bombing,ledem kwantinew.
Dem dey dare ex general be thatcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Thank goodness we still have some sane groups in this country

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Firefire(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
If we are not careful, the present APC administration will truncate democracy and plunge our nation into needless internal strife due to its utter clueless stance of fighting absolutely everyone at the same time,” -APND

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Mrfahaz(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2016
I tot buhari said defeating them won't be tough ............;/
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by feldido(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Don't push an IJAW man to the wall or else he'll fight back with all his strength. And history can tell that the Ijaws are are very peaceful people and at same time Warriors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by queentell(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Firefire:
If we are not careful, the present APC administration will truncate democracy and plunge our nation into needless internal strife due to its utter clueless stance of fighting absolutely everyone at the same time,” -APND

APC and change let's hope they offer us what was promise

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Firefire(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
queentell:

APC and change let's hope they offer us what was promise

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Lanretoye(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Group warns buhari,army kills group...shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Pidggin:
[s]Thank goodness we still have some sane groups in this country[/s]

Chio, people defending corruption are sane to you right? Well birds of the same feather flock together!

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Aufbauh(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Some people still talk as if they are in kindergarten class.
Who is Tompolo and what has he done politically or otherwise to the present administration to deserve Witch hunting? Is like the word 'Witch Hunting' is a new sweet word for saboteurs.
Tompolo is just been chased by his own shadow of misdeeds.

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by asadike(f): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2016
lets just watch and see how dis drama will unfold. Buhari will not sit down and face full governance, if he is not after Olisa Metuh today, he is after Tompolo tomorrow. Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by tayebest(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Pidggin:

sane group indeed!

Tompolo taught he can masturbate with buhari as he does with yar'adua... His ass will rot in jail... #yimu

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by derrick333(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2016
feldido:
Don't push an IJAW man to the wall or else he'll fight back with all his strength. And history can tell that the Ijaws are are very peaceful people and at same time Warriors.
Go read abt odi community in Bayelsa N d ïnextinct of egbesu, dem modify dis post
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by derrick333(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Bia ,sister r u addicted to corruption or u r allergic to Peace, d man way go marry don suffa

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by ademega(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2016
a man that doesn't look anybody eye,u are wasting your time warning him
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by newsallround: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2016
asadike:
lets just watch and see how dis drama will unfold. Buhari will not sit down and face full governance, if he is not after Olisa Metuh today, he is after Tompolo tomorrow. Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada.

He will end up archiving nothing in 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by feldido(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2016
derrick333:

Go read abt odi community in Bayelsa N d ïnextinct of egbesu, dem modify dis post

There was politics in the odi case, and all who were involved has one way or the other paid for there sins.
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by derrick333(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2016
feldido:

There was politics in the odi case, and all who were involved has one way or the other paid for there sins.
Wch politics After several warning 4RM d den presdnt'obj, it was few soldiers n 2 armour tank DAT made egbesu ran faster Dan usain bolt
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
derrick333:

Bia ,sister r u addicted to corruption or u r allergic to Peace, d man way go marry don suffa

Don't misunderstand me, I am against corruption, I am a human rights advocate. The court has to pronounce someone corrupt before I agree he/she is.

4 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by feldido(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
derrick333:

Wch politics After several warning 4RM d den presdnt'obj, it was few soldiers n 2 armour tank DAT made egbesu ran faster Dan usain bolt

Like I said, you'll never know but we the Ijaws knew what happened. Players of the politics were,

Alamieyesigha (dead)
Obasanjo
The Ebgesu Chief priest of odi Kingdom. (dead)
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by derrick333(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Don't misunderstand me, I am against corruption, I am a human rights advocate. The court has to pronounce someone corrupt before I agree he/she is.
Den alow d court to judge, aw can dey judge wen he has refuse to appear b4 d law court? His he scard or smtin
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by derrick333(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2016
feldido:

Like I said, you'll never know but we the Ijaws knew what happened. Players of the politics were,

Alamieyesigha (dead)
Obasanjo
The Ebgesu Chief priest of odi Kingdom. (dead)
All I kno is that egbesu doesn't exist animore after d massacre, obj main aim wam to silence Dem n stop d mayhem ,whic he achieved
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by menix(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Incase they need more oil installation to bomb, contact me for the below installation which powers Kanji Dam..

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
derrick333:

Den alow d court to judge, aw can dey judge wen he has refuse to appear b4 d law court? His he scard or smtin

Has the rule of law been obeyed so far? I am in support of him being charged to court, but if he is released on bail wouldn't he end up like Kanu and Dasuki? Maybe he is scared of such treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by feldido(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
derrick333:

All I kno is that egbesu doesn't exist animore after d massacre,

I laugh at ur ignorance, I believe you must have been ignorant of what egbesu is...

I rest my case.
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by WaffenSS(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2016
A self-confessed militant

A destructive economic terrorist

A saboteur

A philistine

A brigand

A bunkering, racketeering thief

A defiler of court orders......

......is now deserving of protection before the law?

All these busybody NGOs are the real threat to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by cktheluckyman: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2016
derrick333:

After the odi,Tompolo massacred 13 soldiers in Gbaramatu,Yaradua declared war and bombarded the town and they couldnt get him.In the end the same Yaradua had to beg him to accept amnesty
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by derrick333(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

After the odi,Tompolo massacred 13 soldiers in Gbaramatu,Yaradua declared war and bombarded the town and they couldnt get him.In the end the same Yaradua had to beg him to accept amnesty
Yaradua was Neva a combatant soldiers ,make buhari beg tompolo?? I laff in frnch
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by newsallround: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2016
WaffenSS:
A self-confessed militant

A destructive economic terrorist

A saboteur

A philistine

A brigand

A bunkering, racketeering thief

A defiler of court orders......

......is now deserving of protection before the law?

All these busybody NGOs are the real threat to democracy.

So when your fighting for your right your been tag those name right?
Re: Pipeline Bombing: Group Warns Buhari Against Witch-hunting Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Talk is cheap abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen Achonu(PDP) Alerts On Plot To Rig Imo Senatorial Re-run / Hear What Robert Mugabe Has To Say About Nigeria-pics / NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.