Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries (770 Views)

31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria / Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe (2) (3) (4)

Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries by travelcare: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2009
If you require free advice/assistance on any issue bothering on getting your residence permit (as a student) into the Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Hungary, Denmark etc), feel free to contact Travelcare Consults via email: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call (if urgent) Olawale on 08023809767 or come to our office:

Travelcare Consults
Akinola Akingblala & Co
17, Ashabi Shonuyi street,
Ijeshatedo, Surulere
Lagos.

Information is absolutely free!

Travelcare
Re: Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2009
Na wa 9ja people. 419 scam no go eva comot 4 uma mind? This so call travel agent is FAKE!
Re: Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries by justwise(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2009
@ travelcare

Since the info is free as u said then give it to pple interested here. Why do they have to call u or come to ur office if u don't have any hidden agender?

Obviously we all know that u are as fake as ur 'free' info.
Re: Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries by justwise(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2009
Tamita:

Na wa 9ja people. 419 scam no go eva comot 4 uma mind? This so call travel agent is FAKE!

Don't mind travelcare, he can't fool us here
Re: Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2009
Lol. As the festive seasons approach, we'll get a lot more "agents" crawling out of the woodwork.
Re: Free Advice For Potential Students Seeking Entry Into Scanadinavian Countries by travelcare: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2009
@justwise

I, Ola, for Travelcare Consults feel its time to give it to you the way you want it. First, you dont expect me to put information here when I dont even know what information they want. If you have taken time to read my past posts, you would know that I have been offering free advice since more than 18 months now. Does a medical doctor prescribe drugs to you when he doesnt know what is wrong with you?

Mr. Justwise, I just think you dont have anything meaninful doing here other than trying to bring people down by tanishing their images. You are nothing but a fault finder, you dont like where there's progress. Let me ask you, has anyone here posted anything about Travelcare defrauding him/her?
You should just change your screen name to justfoolish because thats what you are.

How Do I Get To Play College Football In Usa? / Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason / Study Abroad Scholarships In Jos