Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This (2506 Views)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Why Garri, Semo And Fufu Are Now More Expensive - Farmers' Body / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2016
We have said it that a day will come when people will realise that non-hygienic(unpackaged) raw foods will cease to be the order of the day.

Not well fried Garri and dirty ones are dangerous to your health, especially those infested with rats faeces.

Our packaged Garri is second to none. Immediately it is well fried, we start the packaging. No time to waste.

Check it out.

Call or whatsapp 09051810895 to order or start reselling.

Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by midehi2(f): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
disadvantage to advantage....time to make money grin
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by emeraldknytt(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
midehi2:
disadvantage to advantage....time to make money grin
bebe, only you making Ftc almost on all threads. Anyway, Op how much is it per kg? Is it available for purchase in Ibadan?
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by OluchiDelly: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
surgecom:
We have said it that a day will come when people will realise that non-hygienic(unpackaged) raw foods will cease to be the order of the day.

Not well fried Garri and dirty ones are dangerous to your health, especially those infested with rats faeces.

Our packaged Garri is second to none. Immediately it is well fried, we start the packaging. No time to waste.

Check it out.

Call or whatsapp 09051810895 to order or start reselling.

OP, good initiative.
I have this observation about some or most ijebu garri .
I have visited some areas and saw most of the local processes. When they removed the shafts by sifting/using a mesh, the shafts /waste which is suppose to be dispose or given to animals as feeds, they will gather the shafts fry, grind and mix it with the good ones that have already been fried just to boost the quantity for sale.
Do you also fry, grind, mix your shafts with the normal /good Garri?
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
OluchiDelly:

OP, good initiative.
I have visited some areas and saw most of the local processes. When they removed the shafts by sifting/using a mesh, the shafts /waste which is suppose to be dispose or given to animals as feeds, they will gather the shafts fry, grind and mix it with the good ones that have already been fried just to boost the quantity for sale.

That is called "Lebu" in yoruba. No we don't. We sell that separately as it is very very good making eba or putting it on beans.
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:

bebe, only you making Ftc almost on all threads. Anyway, Op how much is it per kg? Is it available for purchase in Ibadan?

People have been buying from Ibadan but no reseller yet over there. You can become one.
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by emeraldknytt(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
surgecom:

People have been buying from Ibadan but no reseller yet over there. You can become one.
i think i'll pass. BTW, why dont you liaise with super-marts like shoprite, danax, lilyfield etcetera
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by miqos02(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:

i think i'll pass. BTW, why dont you liaise with super-marts like shoprite, danax, lilyfield etcetera
good advise
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:

We have in few of them. As those bigger ones require a lot of processing
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afternoon
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by Walexz02(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one op
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Walexz02:
Nice one op

Thanks man
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Morning all.
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Afternoon
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by 123papas(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
the 'shaft' in not waste and not automatically animal feed until it declared as such. infact its a good source of fibre to aid digestion. keep calm and drink ijebu garri
OluchiDelly:

OP, good initiative.
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
123papas:
the 'shaft' in not waste and not automatically animal feed until it declared as such. infact its a good source of fibre to aid digestion. keep calm and drink ijebu garri

Thanks for the info
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
Morning
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by murshid09(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2016
how do u sell in. kg
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
murshid09:
how do u sell in. kg

Garri is 150 while Ofada is N500.
Enjoy
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2016
On the health content of all three brands now in the Nigerian markets, a consusltant-nutritionist attached to St. Michael’s Hospital in Abule Oja, Lagos, Dr. Michael Maduka discussed the difference between Ijebu gari and Delta gari with our correspondent at his office last weekend.

In his analysis, Maduka revealed that the food values in both brands are worlds apart.

“Ijebu gari has the same wheat content as you have in elubo, which is ground dried cassava, or amala which is a favourite of the Yorubas in the Western part of the country.

“Its sour taste is the result of heavy degree of fermentation over longer period on high temperature which converts its starchy and sugary content into alcohol.

“As a result, its fibre texture is less than what you have in semovita or the Delta or Ibo brand of gari. Ijebu gari especially light and helpful to people who easily put on weight naturally and is recommended for those who really need to watch their weight.”
Culled from Daily Times Oct 2015
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Morning all
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Afternoon
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good evening
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Evening
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by Yinkash100(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
What i see up there is packaging.
BTW i can also see business (taking advantage of current situations to penetrate into the market and get recognised before conditions get back to normal.) .
Anyways nice move, just make sure u Putin concrete advertising before its too late.
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yinkash100:
What i see up there is packaging.
BTW i can also see business (taking advantage of current situations to penetrate into the market and get recognised before conditions get back to normal.) .
Anyways nice move, just make sure u Putin concrete advertising before its too late.

Thanks we are doing that presently... but na money the thing dey chop...lol

1 Like

Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by Yinkash100(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
surgecom:

Thanks we are doing that presently... but na money the thing dey chop...lol

yea food wey sweet na money kill am
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abi o
Yinkash100:

yea food wey sweet na money kill am
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ramadan Kareem

(1) (Reply)

Farm Fencing To Prevent Cattle From Grazing On It / Who Knows What Is Happening Here / Poultry Offal (chicken Organs) Needed. Pls Link Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.