Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 (29706 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by bakynes(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
kingzizzy:

You don't know what is happening in the world. Do you know how many far right organisations in Ameica are calling for Obamas head the destruction of the USA? Do you know how many anti-Monachist are calling for the head of the queen in Britain? I even once saw on CNN people in a park close to Buckingham palace openly call for the queens death in front of the British Police . During the war in Iraq, British Muslims regularly held protest marches in London calling for the bombing of Britain, the introduction of sharia law and terrorism in Britain because of Britains involvement in the war. All of these things are on YouTube and online. Nobody was arrested because by law, they are entitled to say those things. As for racism, in the Nigerian context, I don't think we have any laws as regards that since Nigeria is almost 100% black.

Nnandi Kanu is allowed under his right of free speech to say anything he likes. A person cannot be convicted in any democratic country for what they say with their mouth, they can only be convicted by their actions.
Be reasonable here, freedom of speech is still restricted. So if I say I will bomb the US and kill everybody in the state of California on radio or TV. You don't think the next minute I will be talking to the FBI. When you threaten the state that's not freedom of speech anymore. If he had called Nigeria a zoo or Buhari a terrorist that can still be pardonable but when you threaten to take a section of a sovereign nation away to from another country and threaten its citizens by saying you will procure arms to fight her then my brother that is an issue of urgent National security.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by missKiffy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
insycarc:
Why must THe presiding judge be a northerner ?? Is there no judge from the south west that can preside over this same issue ? Just saying for the judgement to be rendered unbiased , the presiding judge has to be from an ethnic group other than the president's own. If he is found guilty he should be jailed, but if not he should be released. This postponement of court hearing is getting to 6months now, very soon it will be 1yr then 3yrs.
The other day metuh was granted bail for 400million naira.Saint Amechi is walking freeely , someone who embezzled rivers state money. We all know biafra cant be actualized now, the president should leave rats like nnamdi and face other issues like development of the economy and better governance
You are clamoring for a judge from south west for him, so that the trial will be unbiased, same south westerners he wished death upon and called unprintable names, God help us all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by missKiffy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
pat077:
u shld ve done this during jonathan's era, nt now.
He probably would have gotten away with it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by onatisi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
See as prison change a fine man into a fearful looking hungry creature

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
insycarc:
Why must THe presiding judge be a northerner ?? Is there no judge from the south west that can preside over this same issue ? Just saying for the judgement to be rendered unbiased , the presiding judge has to be from an ethnic group other than the president's own. If he is found guilty he should be jailed, but if not he should be released. This postponement of court hearing is getting to 6months now, very soon it will be 1yr then 3yrs.
The other day metuh was granted bail for 400million naira.Saint Amechi is walking freeely , someone who embezzled rivers state money. We all know biafra cant be actualized now, the president should leave rats like nnamdi and face other issues like development of the economy and better governance
You're still living in the past and Nigeria will leave you behind. You better get with the times. Nigeria is changing and so long as the Constitution is followed and Justice is served the tribe of the Judge or Defendant do not mean squat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by kingzizzy: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakynes:

Be reasonable here, freedom of speech is still restricted. So if I say I will bomb the US and kill everybody in the state of California on radio or TV. You don't think the next minute I will be talking to the FBI. When you threaten the state that's not freedom of speech anymore. If he had called Nigeria a zoo or Buhari a terrorist that can still be pardonable but when you threaten to take a section of a sovereign nation away to from another country and threaten its citizens by saying you will procure arms to fight her then my brother that is an issue of urgent National security.

If you say you are going to bomb California and kill people, you may picked up. But as soon as as the authorities find out that it's just mere talking, you will be let go in a few hours since you can't be charged for 'talking'. Nobody can be charged to court in a democratic country for talking or making a threat by talking. So it doesn't matter what Kanu called Nigeria or Buhari or the fact he solicited for guns, it is still 'talking'. It isn't until he acts that you can charge him. That's why the case around Kanu is baseless. Nobody can be charged in Nigeria for making verbal threats, wether it be against people or against the nation, it is not in the constitution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by spanishkid(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hahaha. See how humble he has become. SAI BABA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by aloaye11: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
thank God he was not on cuff, Igbo people n PDP for shout say na witch hunt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by xtervaganza(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
insycarc:
is the north now an ethnic group?

Someone told me you biafrats are brain dead, now I've confirmed it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Babacele: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has he taken his pleas?
abi pills....lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by zomby(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
This ball-less cry baby thought Jonathan was still in-charge.
Everybody wants to be Mandela, but most do not have exactly what it takes.

I still think the pin-head deserves to get 50 lashes of hot koboko, everything single morning for the next 10 years.

What a bl00dyf00l...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by fx45(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Masculity:
do us a great favour please. Report Amaechi to EFCC with concrate evidence, i promise you Baba will remove and jail him with immediate effect, thanks.
What about Timipre Sylva and the late Audu Abubakar? What happened to their cases? You people have no shame.... Nigeria will crumble under your watch
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Mckennedy: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
£€¥$₩€ if I talk you ban me next ban I wil deactivate my account with Nairaland..you guys are autocrats,, & not democrat beside freedom of speech doesn't exist here That's why I prefer FB to Nairalander where people hide under fictitious identities to spew trash . . Hence fort I can only observe without commenting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by HammerEvery(f): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
yorrobers can shout,
agree the Dss today,
agree with kanu wanting to stay in prison,
lament about treason,
jump to high heavens about iron beans
shiiit in their panties when the East threatens to leave.

The most important thing is that their future is smelling oduduarewa! oduduarewa!
With mohammed (piss be upon him) smilling in his grave and salivating about future emirates in Osogbo, oyo and offa. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by felix281(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
grin cheesy See as the yeye man dey look sober after running his mouth like tap water against a whole fedral goverment. I hope he gets mininum of 2500 years in jail cheesy
shut ur gutter!!!... tribalist bigot.. u know nothing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
grin cheesy See as the yeye man dey look sober after running his mouth like tap water against a whole fedral goverment. I hope he gets mininum of 2500 years in jail cheesy

See as dem reduce de chest beater to crying like a baby, LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State / Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN - APC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.